Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how smaller do they get ?

+8
Jojo6
hayleykim
AmyD
misf1
welshvicci123
spittingfairy
alexandra33
Doony
12 posters

Go down

how smaller do they get ? Empty how smaller do they get ?

Post by Doony 23rd November 2011, 4:00 pm

i wanna know how smaller do they get by time ???
did any of you start taking any kinds of vitamins ?? even multi vitamins
i had those water iron sachets you put in juice when i was pregnant... i feel like i lost alot of blood.. cuz i got my period on the day of the surgery.. and its day 8 and i still hv it shrug
my doctor prescribed vit E starting week 2...
i heard we should take vit C too ??? right ??
Doony
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

how smaller do they get ? Empty Re: how smaller do they get ?

Post by alexandra33 23rd November 2011, 4:25 pm

Vitamin C is always good for healing. Also I've heard Iron supplements are good if you have a heavy period, but I"m not too sure about how they react to surgery, you may want to ask your doctor!

xx
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 23rd November 2011, 5:21 pm

Doony,I don't think they will get smaller. They will be swollen at the moment,but once that's gone your muscle will relax at some point and they will probably end up quite a similar size to what you are now. I know mine haven't grown or shrunk at all since surgery,and all my swelling has gone,and they haven't dropped yet either.

You seem to be panicking over everything,why dont you try to relax and give yourself a few weeks to adjust and get used to them. If you're still unhappy in 6 months you can go and have them made smaller,but for now you'll have to live with it. No good surgeon will even look at doing a reop before 6 months,because your body needs that time to heal.
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 23rd November 2011, 5:38 pm

i know :( im sorry i gave you all a headache.. its just whenever i look in the mirror i hate the way they look.. and i keep calming myself and think that they will look better when they change and im thinking it was just a week ago that i could have chosen a smaller implant and i told my doc how i wanted big but not huge and i read everything about implants but never concentrated about the cc size... how stupid of me..i wanna take pics and take your opinions.. it will make me feel alot better
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by alexandra33 23rd November 2011, 5:59 pm

hey hunni, don't apologize, but it's more for your own health, don't stress too much over it. I would be willing to bet that in a few more weeks, you'll be so used to them that they'll feel small. Mine felt huge at first and now, 3 months later, I wish I'd gone MUCH bigger because they feel small, and I had 375!

I bet you'll be happy after a little while. how smaller do they get ? 321562
alexandra33
alexandra33
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1588

Back to top Go down

Post by welshvicci123 23rd November 2011, 6:11 pm

I doubt they will get smaller, the swelling will reduce which will make them seem slightly smaller, but you would have got so used to them they wont seem that big to you. Try not to over stress yourself, as you need to be fit and healthy to heal correctly. Give it a few months.
welshvicci123
welshvicci123
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2289

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 24th November 2011, 11:53 am

You are probably a bit worried cause they look stuck on and fake and weird at the moment and it can be quite upsetting but hun as they settle although they prob won't get smaller they will look a lot more natural. Try not to panic too much you will get used to them. You just had a major op hun annd it can send your emotions all over the place, also called boobie blues.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 24th November 2011, 11:59 am

yes good point misf1, its a major change to get used to, i think you have the blues, and i think misf1 is right about the fact that they will be looking stuck on and feeling very hard at the moment.... they will change and soften sooooo much hun. I was worried i was going too big, now i want bigger. I think all us girls are secretly jealous lol. Take some pics and we can have a look Hug xxxxxxxxxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by AmyD 24th November 2011, 12:01 pm

if they were going to look disproportionate to your body shape and be way too big, i'm sure your surgeon would have said something before your op sweet xxx
AmyD
AmyD
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2138

Back to top Go down

Post by hayleykim 24th November 2011, 12:30 pm

hey doony, iv felt similar since my op last sunday, however day by day its getting better, its just such a shock at first! it can take weeks for swellin to go properly and in time they will drop slightly so look less fake. dont worry, am sure in a months time u will feel differnt xx
hayleykim
hayleykim
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Jojo6 24th November 2011, 1:58 pm

Oh hun, I too felt exactly like you after my BA, for at least the first week, until I started to notice changes and adjusted to the New me! I didn't even want to take a look in the mirror for the first 3 days!! It freaked me out!

But I am now so used to them, they have dropped nicely and are softening..... and they feel like me! I love them now and kind of wished I'd gone bigger. I am sure you will feel fine about them in no time sweet xxxx
Jojo6
Jojo6
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1214

Back to top Go down

Post by spittingfairy 24th November 2011, 2:04 pm

You're not giving us a headache chick,but it sounds like you may be giving yourself one! I just think that if you relax about it a bit you may feel better. 525s are quite big,and it'll take a while for your body to accept them and to change. There are SO many changes to come,which will make them look better,and you'll get used to them too.

I tried not to even look in the mirror for the first week,I knew they'd look weird and I didn't want to worry myself. Best thing I can say,is ignore them for a few weeks,try not to even think about them. You WILL get used to them,and they WILL look better in the end! x
spittingfairy
spittingfairy
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by XxTracyxX 24th November 2011, 2:57 pm

the best advise ever - Ignore them for at least 2 weeks and then have a look at them,

you will be amazed at the changes - I was gutted about mine for ages until i learnt not to look at them - then one day I woke up and looked at them and they had both dropped to the same level and looked the same size, I was so worried that the one with the bigger implant was too big and that it made the other one look small, I think they look the same size now,

x x
XxTracyxX
XxTracyxX
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 282

Back to top Go down

Post by Doony 24th November 2011, 5:24 pm

thank you alll sooo much.. u make me feel so much better.. group hug i would have been lost without u all.. im sure its the blues.. its the worst.. having terrible ones... but they come every few days.. hope they dont come again :) i will stop looking at them so much till they drop :) what would have i done without u guys ??? really Heart my support system... i would be going crazy without you all..
Doony
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by monkey 28th November 2011, 12:50 am

They get bigger with time! I remember getting out of the operating room and looking down. I was so bummed! A week later I gained a cup size, a week after that I gained another cup, a couple weeks later, I gained a couple more cup sizes. And now I swear they're getting bigger again! I'm a little over 8 weeks post op. I'm currently a 32E, but my bras are feeling a bit tight on my cups, so I'm probably more like an F now.
monkey
monkey
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 322

Back to top Go down

Post by FloJo 28th November 2011, 9:20 pm

I will have to agree with monkey since my BA I have gone from and E to F cup and am now in a G cup - hope they don't get any bigger though as trying to find nice bras is getting difficult. Weird thing is though I still think they are small.

My avatar pic is quite old now - haven't taken any new ones to update it yet.
FloJo
FloJo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 216

Back to top Go down

Post by Lauren87 28th November 2011, 9:49 pm

Can't say anything the other girls havnt already said hun just try to relax!

Tracy so glad you said that about the boon with the bigger implant feeling bigger I feel the same and it's been bothering me a bit but it's so reassuring to know you feel yours have evened out now x
Lauren87
Lauren87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 571

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down