Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cant be smaller

+6
misf1
alfie
COOKIE
natalia
sarahsbabies
tuttifruitibeck
10 posters

Go down

cant be smaller Empty cant be smaller

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 11:20 am

hia girls
as you all know originally i felt my boobs were actually smaller than before my uplift but i tried to stay positive anyway this morning i tried on one of my old bras again and it did actually fir properly and better than before as there was more fullness at the top cant be smaller 113752 .
when im braless they dont seem big but i guess its prob cos iv had an uplift and they are so tight hopefully when they drop i could be an e please please please x cant be smaller 727935
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 353

Back to top Go down

cant be smaller Empty Re: cant be smaller

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 11:24 am

i forgot to mention im seeing my ps fri so he can restich my nipple and i was going to voice my concern about the size but i suppose i havent got a leg to stand on now as they prob arent smaller but they do look smaller everone has said they look smaller, but they are used to seeing me with padding and uplifted bras cant be smaller 751387 , what do you think girls shall i still bring it up at risk of sounding ungrateful and silly
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 25th November 2009, 11:31 am

I probably wouldn't as you still fit your old bra's. They will definitely drop a bit more as you had overs so I wouldn't worry about that.

The look gorgeous in your avatar hun xx
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 25th November 2009, 11:34 am

i agree they do look great what size bra are u wearing now?
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by tuttifruitibeck 25th November 2009, 11:41 am

natalia wrote:i agree they do look great what size bra are u wearing now?
xx
hia nat that is a 34dd but there is padding in it x x shhhh dont tell anyone lol cant be smaller 557141
tuttifruitibeck
tuttifruitibeck
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 25th November 2009, 11:44 am

Act on how YOU feel Tutti... no matter how many times someone tells you they look great, at the end of the day they have to look great to YOU.

If you aren't happy then yes... definately discuss the sizing with your surgeon. You paid for these babies hun and you don't want to get 6 months down the line and regret not saying something now... If it were me and I felt as you do, I'd bring it up to my surgeon, I'd have till six months post-op when they'd settled to see if I wanted to act or not on my complaint, afterall, you aren't obliged to go through with another operation, but if you don't complain now and later decide, you'd rather change then that choice will be taken from you and you wont have a leg to stand on....

All the best for friday Tutti, hope the restitch is a sucess this time! xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 25th November 2009, 1:51 pm

Hiya Tutti your boobs look great in your avatar pic.

I'm also having an uplift with a 270cc implant and I've started to panic incase they end up smaller. I saw surgeon last week he says they will remain the same size (34d) but fuller. He won't let me have a bigger implant cos he said the boobs will sag. I'm going demented worrying about it.

Sorry to pinch your thread and then moan on.

I hope everything goes well with your appointment and like Cookie says there is no harm in voicing your concerns about the size because after all you did want to be bigger. But they do look fab. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 25th November 2009, 1:56 pm

Hi hun, I would bring it up, you may change your mind 6 months down the line and tell your surgeon they are great when all the changes have taken place, but then again you may not. If you don't say something now and you are still unhappy in future he can always say that you never said anything. He's probably going to tell you to wait anyway, but at least he will know how you feel and can make a note of it.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 26th November 2009, 1:01 pm

They look fab in your avatar pic hun.I would mention it to the PS and then state you will see how you feel in 6 months,so that he has it on your records x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 26th November 2009, 1:16 pm

There's no harm in mentioning it sweetie. He'll be able to give his opinion and put your mind at rest. I think they probably just look smaller though because of the uplift. I think they're a great size for your frame but you need to be happy with what your ps tells you too xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 26th November 2009, 1:49 pm

hiya hunnie cant be smaller 368291 I think just by the very fact that you're asking- cant be smaller 751387 should you OR shouldn't you voice this to your surgeon..it MUST be still on your mind...So I think you should defo tell him exactly how you feel...OR you'll kick yourself if you don't! cant be smaller 184153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 26th November 2009, 1:55 pm

I agree you should voice your concerns TFB, then if you do decide they are too small and your not happy with them that it is on your records that youve already raised it before. You look fab in that bra though xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down