Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

really worried!!! :(...

+6
BlondeBarbie
natalia
NewbieBoobies
moonmar
nads
lozzaboobs
10 posters

Go down

really worried!!! :(... Empty really worried!!! :(...

Post by lozzaboobs 18th March 2009, 9:29 am

....About the size i have chosen!!!

i dnt no wether it is guna be too big!!!

i am a 34b/c at the mo and am having 435cc hp overs...i asked to b a dd!!!

i am 10stone, size 12, and am quite broad!!

girls have said they think i may come out bigger....will i look a dd and be an f or wil i look alot bigger? im worried lol n have my ba ON SUNDAY

xxx
lozzaboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

really worried!!! :(... Empty Re: really worried!!! :(...

Post by nads 18th March 2009, 9:31 am

I would trust your surgeon hun, implants usually look smaller than they measure, i'm in a 32D but they look a b/c cup.

I think for your stats 435 sounds a good size, can i ask why your ps recommended hps if you're quite broad? Usually they're for people with narrow chests x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 9:35 am

Hey hun, did you try the implants on? I know it's not accurate but it's an indication.... maybe, if you are broad as you say, your ps suggested that size because it will look smaller on you than on other girls... but if you are worried there is no harm in arranging a last minute consultation with him, or if that's not possible, in talking on the phone!
Good luck and let us know how it goes xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzaboobs 18th March 2009, 9:53 am

cheers for ur opinions xx

nads wrote:I would trust your surgeon hun, implants usually look smaller than they measure, i'm in a 32D but they look a b/c cup.

I think for your stats 435 sounds a good size, can i ask why your ps recommended hps if you're quite broad? Usually they're for people with narrow chests x

im not really sure y he suggested high profile...i think it is coz i said i really didnt wnt them to look fake and i didnt wnt the round bit at the top of my breast

i found this on the internet tht explains the high profile and maybe y he chose it for me...?

HIGH PROFILE
These are normally for larger framed women. If a patient has a wider chest and a larger frame, she is going to look very strange with very small, low profile breast implants. Especially if she wants cleavage – low profile breast implants that are placed in order to give a larger framed woman cleavage would leave spaces on either side of the breasts which looked empty. That is why high profile implants are needed. They have a wider base that fits larger frames better, and still allows cleavage while looking more natural and proportionate

xx so u think i will be a dd? xx
lozzaboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by NewbieBoobies 18th March 2009, 10:34 am

high profile implant are for girl with smaller rib cages as you can have alot more cc without being to wide an implant hun what you gain in projection you loose in width ,im sure that size will be great on you xxxxxxxxxx
NewbieBoobies
NewbieBoobies
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th March 2009, 11:09 am

NewbieBoobies wrote:high profile implant are for girl with smaller rib cages as you can have alot more cc without being to wide an implant hun what you gain in projection you loose in width
Yeah exactly what i was thinking. I got mods so i had a nie slope as they dont stick out as much.
Dont worry, your ps knows best for you hun, im sure you'll look a DD with those x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th March 2009, 11:20 am

i had high profile and im size 8 in most clothes and slim built my surgoeon says high profile stick out better on slim frames than low as i wanted low and he said high profile would be better as it would give me a glamour look i wouldnt go any smaller as u have a big frame and i had 410 i look like a dd/e
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 11:23 am

I have smaller implants but I love the fact that they are high profile as they look so shapely, however again, ask your surgeon if you are in doubt.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 18th March 2009, 4:18 pm

I think you will be defo bigger than a DD, i think around an F cup. What sort of look do you want? If your unsure i would ask to speak to your surgeon again.
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 18th March 2009, 7:53 pm

I had high profiles.

Have you had your ribcage measured? As what you think may be broad may not actually be as broad as you think, if that make's sense?

x
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 19th March 2009, 6:15 pm

lozzaboobs wrote: That is why high profile implants are needed. They have a wider base that fits larger frames better, and still allows cleavage while looking more natural and proportionate

HP's wider base? Where did you find this info hun? High profiles usually have a smaller diameter than lower profile implants.

Your BWD is another good measurement when deciding which profile/size implant to go for. Putting a 12cm implant into someone with a 15cm BWD won't fill the breast out properly I would have thought.

I would have another chat with my PS about this before Sunday if you're still unsure. Decisions like these are v. important. Good luck xx
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th March 2009, 6:32 pm

HPs definately have a narrower base and more projection, i found this site good when i was thinking about profiles:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzaboobs 20th March 2009, 9:02 am

ok....spoke to my co-ordinator yest and she explained it all to me and says tht its what i need and reasured me :) beacuse of the size implant im having (435cc) i need high profile! if i didnt have high profile they would have to give me a smaller implant so maybe i ent as broad as i though hehe!!
cheers for ur help girls xxx
lozzaboobs
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Loxxie 20th March 2009, 1:57 pm

glad you got it all sorted hun 👍
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 20th March 2009, 2:10 pm

Just to add that I had high profiles too. Extra high profiles were available, but he thought they'd be too big.

He said I need high profile as I was so flat and needed to be built up more. I am petite and I think my implants were 11cm wide with a projection of 4.5cm. I'm really pleased as there's enough of a difference but I still look natural and in proportion.

I was worried about having high profiles but I'm glad I trusted my surgeon as he was spot on!!

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down