Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12 days post op pics updated

+6
beautybyzara
nads
Mia
angelicfruitcake
littlemisstiny1
moonmar
10 posters

Go down

12 days post op pics updated Empty 12 days post op pics updated

Post by moonmar 16th March 2009, 11:47 am

Today I took off my steristrips and took some more pictures, they are on picturetrail, username is still moonmar, same password as before, pm me if you don't have it/have lost it.

I think they have made bit of progress even if not massive, they look quite fake from the side as they are still sticking out more to the side while I am hoping they will get a bit more volume in the middle instead (am I making sense?). The right one is settling better than the left so far, it's more rounded at the bottom while the left is still quite flat at the bottom, I hope it joins her sister soon! The scars are a little raised, last week the nurse said they were flat but they don't seem that flat too me, but maybe I am just being impatient!

Let me know what you think girlies xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

12 days post op pics updated Empty Piccies

Post by littlemisstiny1 16th March 2009, 11:59 am

Hi, just had a peek, think they are looking really good! Great size, that is just what I'm aiming for, they sit perfectly on your frame and don't look too heavy/big.

Think for 12 days you can't expect too much more, they look like they are settling really well.

Congrats, hope you are feeling better and not too sore anymore x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

12 days post op pics updated Empty Re: 12 days post op pics updated

Post by moonmar 16th March 2009, 12:33 pm

yeah hun, I'm really pleased with the size as it is what I wanted! And no I am not sore at all now, I only have some chest tightness but it's getting less everyday. And I can feel my skin stretching but that's all!
Thanks for your lovely comments xx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelicfruitcake 16th March 2009, 1:12 pm

They look like they've settled loads already from your first pics!
Really nice size and shape too, can't believe it's only 12 days...it's a bit hard to see the scars from the pics but it looks like they're doing well to me :)
angelicfruitcake
angelicfruitcake
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 16th March 2009, 3:49 pm

Thanks hun, I know I think you right, they are doing well but I am just impatient, I want to be 6 months down the line!!! xx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th March 2009, 4:23 pm

Hello moonmar!

Really pleased you are happy with your new additions!! Could I have a look at your pics please if you don't mind sharing? I had 250cc moderate unders anatomicals 4 months old now so pretty similar.

I have more fullness to the side , which I could centralise them - perhaps buy two get one free Hysterical to fill the gap in the middle I think I have Rolling Eyes

There is loads of changes to experience on your journey and I believe that six months will be a good indicator as mine only just feel part of me now. You seem to be doing really well in such a short time enjoy Flash
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th March 2009, 5:08 pm

Can i see please MM? x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th March 2009, 7:08 pm

moonmar wrote:they look quite fake from the side as they are still sticking out more to the side while I am hoping they will get a bit more volume in the middle instead (am I making sense?)
I know what you mean hun and it will happen, you can see your implant is still high up and its going to drop into the pocket soon and you'll have a lovely natural slope, tbh the slope looks great for 12 days po. I love the gap between your boobs, looks like you're going to have fab cleavage when they drop and settle 👍 xxx
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 16th March 2009, 7:16 pm

...thanks nads, my ps said it will take 2 months at least for them to drop and soften noticeably, it wont be fast for me cos my skin is tight, but I am just being soooo impatient!!!!
By the way, I have never asked this question straight to anyone, not even to my surgeon, but I just realised that I keep hearing everyone talk about the "pocket" and I also talk about it as if I knew what it was, but in reality I don't have a very clear idea!!!!!! I imagine it is some kind of "space" that the surgeon creates for the boob to "drop" in, but I really don't kow technically and can't quite visualise what it is like. Can you explain? maybe I should start a different thread....
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th March 2009, 7:24 pm

moonmar wrote:I imagine it is some kind of "space" that the surgeon creates for the boob to "drop" in, but I really don't kow technically and can't quite visualise what it is like.
I think thats exactly what it is, i think the implant has to have a pocket for it to sit in, i guess thats why its important to be measured and for the ps to know the dimensions of the implant so they know how big to make to pocket otherwise it may be made too small (implant wont drop and pocket revision needed) or too big (implant sloshes around inside, pocket reivison needed to make it smaller) x

Last edited by nads on 16th March 2009, 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beautybyzara 16th March 2009, 9:56 pm

Hi Moonmar
Thanks for letting me see your pics. They look really good, suit your frame. Did you have any bruising? I've got quite a lot of bruising, yours don't look as if you had any. I think they are going to settle quite a bit, 12 days is still early. Your scars look nice and neat as well.
Happy healing hun
Zara xx :)
beautybyzara
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th March 2009, 12:59 am

Thanks hun, no I didn't have any bruising, just swelling really, but I hear that bruising is normal too, some people just bruise more easily than others so I wouldn't worry xxxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th March 2009, 7:40 am

hi hun i think they look great and u have great projection side boobage to and when they drop ur have a great clevage i can see that now
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 17th March 2009, 9:22 am

hi hunni,
thanks for letting me see your pics.
i think your boobies look fab and your scars are great too!!!
i too have more fullness at the sides but i think you have more cleveage than me. your boobs are a lovely size on you and a lovely shape too, and look like they are starting to settle.
i think you have a lovely pair of Boobs
lots of hugs
amanda
xxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th March 2009, 11:00 am

aww thanks hun, in spite of all the stories I read on here and of the fact that I am aware it takes a long time for them to settle properly, I keep worrying as I still don't really believe I have boobs, so I am there thinking that something will go wrong or that they won't settle! But I honestly can't say they have given any trouble so far - probably the only thing in my life right now that ISN'T causing trouble lol!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kol7 17th March 2009, 11:29 am

thanks for letting me see hun, they look great! ditto what the other girls have said you'll def get a good cleavage too! Your scars look great too.
xx
kol7
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 18th March 2009, 6:24 pm

Hello moonmar!

Thank you for allowing me to see your pictures. They are looking really good - and soo early days too. You have a really good shape and they look perfectly in proportion to your body. You should be very chuffed with yourself. Boobs

Mine look quite different I think you seem to have kept your nipples, mine seem to have been stretched away and my boobs are rather rounded. But I don't really know how they 'ought' to look -they are quite alien to me. I understand what you say about the pocket and settling more and Yes I did keep looking for changes - but was'nt sure what changes to expect. We are all different and I think yours are looking really good, many more changes to experience too enjoy Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 6:33 pm

aww thanks mia, it's true, my nipples almost haven't changed which I am glad about. Who knows what they "ought" to look hun, we are all different I guess!!! you have been talkingabout your boobs so much that we all want to see your pictures, don't we ladies?? come on hun you have to put them up, I know you are saying you are not sure how t do it but we can help xxxxx!!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 18th March 2009, 10:17 pm

Hey Moonmar

Just had a chance to look at your pictures, and they look really lovely. They are going to be fantastic. I bet you're chuffed to bits.

Maria
xx
Hug
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 18th March 2009, 10:21 pm

aww thanks hun, it's only a couple of days later to when I took the pics and they already look better, only thing is that they are quite firm but I guess it takes time! xxx
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 18th March 2009, 10:44 pm

Yeah, you're still really early on. You'll notice a big difference by 6 weeks.

Maria
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down