Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!!

+2
ShootingStar
vikki_01
6 posters

Go down

One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!! Empty One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!!

Post by vikki_01 15th March 2009, 11:13 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE class=post>Hiya, I'm, 5 days post op with unders and just noticed my right boob has dropped considerably lower than my left and my nipples aren't in line anymore..as well as the dressing underneath my right boob being really noticably lower than my left. I also have bruising just come up on my right side. I looked at them this morning and they were fine and so nw im reli worried!! I thought they weren't supposed to drop until about 2 weeks?? Should I be worried?? Thanks. </BLOCKQUOTE>
vikki_01
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!! Empty Re: One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!!

Post by ShootingStar 15th March 2009, 11:27 pm

Hi Vikki,
From what i have followed with the other girls i would say that i have definately heard of this happening to others with unders and i don't think this is anything for you to be worrying about hun, I think it's also quite common to notice changes starting this early too so unless you are in considerable pain and are swelling i really don't think you have anything abnormal going on just the normal changes and they will even out in time hun don't worry.
I hope this helps ease your mind a bit xx Hug
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!! Empty Re: One boob dropped lower than other..pls help!!

Post by ShootingStar 15th March 2009, 11:41 pm

Go to page 6

read the thread "are your boobs symetrical?" by Roxychick

You may find something mentioned in there about it hun xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th March 2009, 12:04 am

Hello!

I think this is qite common from what I have read from others. I had unders 4 months ago and it happened to me - sometimes I thought I was imagining it, then again I would think well maybe they were like that before - but I dident tend to look at them before. In fact I think they are still slightly a little out of line. But you know what anything is better by far than what was on my chest before. Hysterical Mine are only just settling in now in as much as that they feel part of me, hence I try hard not to examine them. However, when they are soo new you just cant seem to stop looking. I do hope you feel better about them soon and enjoy the many changes that you will experience. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 16th March 2009, 11:31 am

Everyone has one boob higher/bigger/smaller/flatter than the other hun try not to keep looking lol, hard i know as i was the same. Nobody's boobs are 100% symmetrical but it will only be noticable to you. You are only 5 days post op tho so they should even up abit more x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 16th March 2009, 1:22 pm

Hiya

I had partial unders and am almost 5 weeks po. My leftie has dropped nicely but my rightie is still slightly higher, tighter and smaller! Not massively, and I only notice when naked, but it's still annoying so I know how you feel.

It's still such early days though - I'm sure they will even out in time

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 16th March 2009, 5:19 pm

It takes up to 6 months for the final result and until then it is really common for one to drop before the other, usually one was bigger pre op and therefore drops quicker, my righty was smaller pre op and has always been tighter than the left, give it time hun x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down