Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

July Buddies!

+25
swizzle
georgie
Nikola99
MilliePig
this summer
miss.renee
linyk1
DaisyDuke
lauralove5uk
AAnomore
dee_86
blyth1
blondeyglamour
Tonic28
ellejayxx
Firefly
Kazaa
iwantboobs
abbie
littlewisher
Jaybles
izzie37
Mia X
fawn
nads
29 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

July Buddies! - Page 12 Empty Re: July Buddies!

Post by DaisyDuke 2nd August 2010, 8:40 am

My stitches are itchy & my skin is sensitive around the area the drains were!! I am off to see the nurse tomorrow for my wound check, then hopefully will be coming home for a looooooooooong shower July Buddies! - Page 12 923101

I found the ASDA sports bra to be really uncomfortable, I bought a M&S bra on Saturday, its way more comfy, my only worry is that if my boobies get bigger, my £18 bra will only get a few wears out of it & then its back to the shops to blow more money on ugly sports bras!
DaisyDuke
DaisyDuke
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 4th August 2010, 10:09 pm

well the dry skin has gone, but now there covered in a damn rash! i think it was the vitamin E cream i was using so just using the aqueuous cream now and hoping it will clear up. Im bit suprised cos it was a body shop vitamin E cream, who are against crappy chemicals in their products!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 9th August 2010, 8:56 am

Hey girls, getting measured this weekend as it will be 6 weeks. So i need to get a non wired bra. July Buddies! - Page 12 923101 My boobs have settled down and the annoying settling feelings have gone, thank goodness. Most of the wire free bra's are horrid, then i found that Wonderbra do an ultimate strapless wire free bra!! I'm gonna go on Saturday and try to get one! they look ace. They are expensive but as i will be living in my z bra day to day for work it will just be for going out and doing shows. I just hope that it will fit me!! xoxoxox have any of you lot tried it? I never thought that after a boob job i would be hankering after a Wonderbra, oh the irony! xo July Buddies! - Page 12 156694
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by abbie 9th August 2010, 9:08 am

its worth having a look at maternity (not nursing) bras, as theyre all wireless and you can get some pretty ones these days.
abbie
abbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2679

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazaa 9th August 2010, 7:51 pm

oh you just reminded me to make an appointment to get measured as well this saturday! how exciting!!

I have been a bit naughty and have been wearing underwired bras when i go out to the pub, but they dont hurt or ache, and my boobies look great in them! July Buddies! - Page 12 727935 I got some great bras in the lipsy sale a few weeks ago. got 3 for about £30 after shipping, there all 34C and they all fit like a glove!
Kazaa
Kazaa
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 201

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 16th August 2010, 2:15 am

any of you july girls experience additional sensitivity after a few weeks? I'm 2+ weeks post op and my nipple sensitivity went from nothing major, but i could feel them to almost sore and achey. it's pretty anoying..but hey - love the new boobies so much i really don't care.
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybles 16th August 2010, 7:28 am

Yes Agtkensington I had additional sensitivity for about 5 weeks all in all, weeks in and all has settled down. To stop nips from hurting i put a cotton wool pad down my sports bra to stop the chaffing. It worked. xxoo xxoo
Jaybles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 607

Back to top Go down

Post by AgtKensington 17th August 2010, 12:37 am

Thanks Jaybles. Everything is just a little uncomfortable right now I guess. Where the stitches were itches and there's random sore places in addition to the nips and no bra is comfortable. Oh well, all worth it!!! Thanks for your help! xoxo
AgtKensington
AgtKensington
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12