Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a quick question

5 posters

Go down

just a quick question Empty just a quick question

Post by debiegreen1987 8th May 2010, 8:34 am

Hiya ladie's, as some off you no im getting a ba and uplift on nhs on 4th off june, but im going in the day before, what do you think about taking sports bra's in? because i dont no what cc's im going to get and im having i uplift im just worryed im going to buy a bigger size than ill be but do they supply you with one with it being on the nhs anyway? im a droppy 34b now...plus im dieing to buy one just to see what i "may" get ? any idea's?
thanks
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

just a quick question Empty Re: just a quick question

Post by Phoebe 8th May 2010, 8:38 am

I dont know if the nhs supply one but I had to take one in with me as they put it on as soon as I woke up from the GA.. You will need to know what size to take in though.
Phoebe
Phoebe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1211

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkprincess881 8th May 2010, 9:05 am

i would give them a call i think. have you had a letter or anthing saying what you should bring with you? in all my overnight hospital stay i got a confirmation letter, and told to bring stuff like sleepwear etc. or have you got a number to call if you have any questions?
some people dont even get told to wear a sports bra after their BA-but i think with an uplift you will.

xx
pinkprincess881
pinkprincess881
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 891

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 8th May 2010, 9:11 am

yeah i got the confirmation letter on thursday, just said about clothes slippers ect, and because im in the day before to stop in overnight it doesnt say much about food and drink just that when i arrive the nurse's will talk to me, iv got a few numbers to ring yeah but iv just been reading a few storys on here where the woman only found out there size after the opp.
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pipple 8th May 2010, 10:30 am

Give your PS secretary a call. I was bandaged up for a week and didn't wear a bra. Then had it put on the beginning of the 2nd week. When all the bandages came off. But I didn't have a uplift. So it could be different and also different surgeons all do different things.
pipple
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 8th May 2010, 4:22 pm

thanks for that will give them a ring monday x
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 10th May 2010, 9:24 am

just rung my surgern's office an they put me threw to the hospital where im having the opp done and i asked what size sports bra should i buy, she said well what size did you ask for?....i was like what i didnt even know i could choose what size?!..so she said just buy what size you would like to be and a one size bigger than that for the swelling just a few cheap asda one's. so i gotta decide what size now??
im 5'5 just about 10 stone( 1 stone off that iv put on in the last 6 months) so im hoping to go on a diet after im healed to get down to my normal weight, i was thinking maybe a d or dd?
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 10th May 2010, 2:21 pm

I'd get a band size up from what you're in now and a DD cup size. I had no idea what size I'd be and these bras were fine post op (I'm now a 34FF tho - the 36DD bras wouldn't touch my boobs now. My stats are similar to yours too x
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by debiegreen1987 10th May 2010, 2:37 pm

im a 34 b now so should i get a 34 c and a 34 d, i love to push to be a bit bigger x
debiegreen1987
debiegreen1987
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down