Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Got my new boobs on the NHS!

+6
katie
misf1
alfie
Funkygirl
jojo75
sazzle1710
10 posters

Go down

Got my new boobs on the NHS! Empty Got my new boobs on the NHS!

Post by sazzle1710 22nd April 2010, 11:29 am

Got my new boobs on the NHS! 923101 Well its 2 days since my surgery and Im very very sore!!!!

Surgery went very well, the anaesthetic and morphine made me feel abit queasy for a couple of days and I was actually sick yesterday when I got home, but alls good. Im also on strong antibiotics to prevent any infections.

When I first saw my breasts, I was rather upset, I thought they looked very odd, really wide but dont stick out that much?
This was from a 320cc silicone implant, completely under the muscle on my 34AAA breasts. This was only about 6 hours after surgery and they are very swollen and point outwards towards the armpits (So they look quite far apart in the clevage area!)

But i understand that when they soften, they will look alot better and I should be able to finally get a clevage with a good bra on.

The pain is quite bad, but under the muscle was my only option as I had hardly any breast tissue at all, and you'll be suprised how much you do actually use your chest muscles in everyday tasks., (going to the toilet is hard work!!)
I was stuck in bed last nite needing a wee, and after 20 mins of struggling to get up, I burst into tears as I really couldnt move, without feeling pain then my partner helped me up and I dosed up on painkillers again as sleeping is when I seem to get the worse pain in my back from funny sleeping positions..

I am feeling very positive tho, Im not going to lay in bed all day feeling sorry for myself, I wanted this for such a long time, in fact nearly half of my life, and I still cant believe I've finally got my BOOBIES after being let down before in the past, been dumped by boyfriends, and been pyschologically scarred from my secret of being flat chested. I always used chicken fillets and only my mum and current partner knew about my problem.

Measured myself for the first time in my life, and it looks like I've got 36B maybe a small C in some bras.. Im very pleased.

All you girls out there who suffered the same as me, you are not alone, and I think people should become more aware about what its like to feel disfigured/not feminine, its not just about vanity and I do think its a shame that the process of getting implants on the NHS is so difficult and sometimes heartbreaking.xx
sazzle1710
sazzle1710
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Got my new boobs on the NHS! Empty Re: Got my new boobs on the NHS!

Post by jojo75 22nd April 2010, 11:32 am

Got my new boobs on the NHS! 828394 on your new Got my new boobs on the NHS! 156694 enjoy xxx
jojo75
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 22nd April 2010, 11:56 am

Got my new boobs on the NHS! 828394 lovely, sounds like you're very pleased, good for you hun!

Glad everything went well, the days do get easier hun, I had overs but was pretty poorly (due to meds and GA) post op and it was a very emotional time. I know with unders the recovery is longer and more painful due to it being a more invasive procedure, but each day that passes it gets easier.

Oooooh also you do get used to doing the infamous "bum shuffle" too, so hang in there!

Lots of rest and happy healing!

x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 22nd April 2010, 1:22 pm

Congratulations sazzle on your new Got my new boobs on the NHS! 113752

Get lots of rest hun, having unders will give you more discomfort, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Happy healing. xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 22nd April 2010, 9:09 pm

Congratulations hun, happy healing.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 22nd April 2010, 9:16 pm

Got my new boobs on the NHS! 828394 on your ba, I didn't mind my pancake chest too much all my life, but finally got mine done last sept........ they change alot so dont' worry, its very very early days for you, take it easy I had oh's laptop in bed and it was fab to have a excuse to lay in bed all day!! have you learnt the bum shuffle yet for getting up on your own!!!!! we all did the bum shuffle... and jeremy kyle in the morning is always a good laugh!! I have never watched so much telly as I did after ba, it was quite nice I remember!!!!!!! boobs will settle hun, they change almost daily! xxxxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by red77 22nd April 2010, 10:06 pm

congratualtions! completley understand how you felt pre ba as i did the same. Take it easy and gets lots of rest. xxx
red77
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Cally 23rd April 2010, 8:59 am

Congratulations Got my new boobs on the NHS! 828394 xx
Cally
Cally
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 446

Back to top Go down

Post by xxprincessxx 25th April 2010, 8:07 pm

congratulations Cheerleader
xxprincessxx
xxprincessxx
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 155

Back to top Go down

Post by jet350 26th April 2010, 6:46 am

Congrats now rest up and happy healing

Jxx
jet350
jet350
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 208

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum