Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small boobs / implants - advice please!

+8
nads
amanda2k10
tizzyt
moonmar
scaredycat
_Carrie_
natalia
littlemisstiny1
12 posters

Go down

Small boobs / implants - advice please! Empty Small boobs / implants - advice please!

Post by littlemisstiny1 10th March 2009, 2:08 pm

Hi,

I'm currently a 32AA (after pregnancies and breastfeeding, was 34B :pale: ) and am hoping to end up a really natural looking B/C (whatever suits my frame best - I'm 5'4", 7 1/2 stone and size 8).

I'm just worried that implants might be really obvious on me as I haven't got much breast tissue (def no side boobage and not a lot else!) - has anyone else gone from a double AA, and what size / type of implants did you go for?

Without sounding too nosey does anyone have any pics I could see as I have 3 weeks to go till my consult and I'm just worrying every day that I'm getting all excited about nothing and he'll tell me I'm too small to help!

Thanks girls, all advice appreciated!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 523

Back to top Go down

Small boobs / implants - advice please! Empty Re: Small boobs / implants - advice please!

Post by natalia 10th March 2009, 2:16 pm

hi hun i went from small 32b i had fried eggs before nothing hardly i had 410 im size 8/10 just under 9 stone so i think u might think that size implant will be to big for you im 32f/ff now but i look more like a dd
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Small boobs / implants - advice please! Empty Re: Small boobs / implants - advice please!

Post by _Carrie_ 10th March 2009, 2:32 pm

Hiya - you're more than welcome to see my pics...I have pm'ed you the details.

I am 5'3, 7st 5 and was totally flat before my ba (as you will see from my hideous pics)

I had 255cc anatomical partial unders and I'm really pleased with my results - they were quite big at first but have settled down and I'm wearing 32D but look more like a large B/small C in my opinion - just what I wanted. I wanted to look natural and for no-one to notice, and so far I've got away with it!

Still have loads more changes to go through as I'm 4 weeks post-op tomorrow but so far I'm really happy...

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by scaredycat 10th March 2009, 3:15 pm

Hi hun!
I was a 32aa (only had ba friday!) and i had 260 unders which my ps said would take me to a b. He said because like you, i bascially had no breast tissue that he simply couldnt do any bigger than that. Im happy with that tho cos i didnt want them to be big, just to feel like a woman!! Im still all strapped up at the mo so havent really seen them yet, but think I'll be happy with them.
Hope that helps xxxx
scaredycat
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 10th March 2009, 3:27 pm

Hi hun,

don't worry, loads of girls with little or no breast tissue have BA, i cannot imagine your surgeon sayng that you can't have a good result!!! Plus you don't want to go big so you have more chances of looking natural. With no breast tissue they would normally place the implant under the muscle or partially under the muscle which makes it less obvious so I really think you have nothing to worry about.

I had 265 cc partial unders (a week ago) and they have taken me from a 32A/AA to a 32C cup so far, although that can still change, I could end up smaller or bigger, no one knows at first what size they'll end up but the important thing is how they look - implants tend to look smaller than they measure. Mine look right on me and I have a small frame.
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 10th March 2009, 3:36 pm

Wow that's all cheered me up - I'm really after a nice natural result like it sounds you all have. Congratulations, bet you're all pleased you've done it now, keep fingers crossed for me!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Small boobs / implants - advice please! Empty 260g

Post by tizzyt 10th March 2009, 4:18 pm

Hi,im 32a and am hopefully having 260g to make me a natural B/c as i didnt want to look too big.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by amanda2k10 10th March 2009, 5:16 pm

hi hun
i was 32a/34aa (no boobs)
5ft6in
9stone
size10
will pm you my picture details
hugs
amanda
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amanda2k10
amanda2k10
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 10th March 2009, 8:23 pm

Hi hun, i was flaaaat 32AAA i had 275 moderate partial unders and im now in a 32D but they look about a B/C cup really! Pm me if you want to see my piccies x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbieB 10th March 2009, 9:10 pm

I'm 5'7, size 8, 9 stone, was a 32a. I had 325 partial unders and got measured today and am a 30e :) but they look more like a c. Couldn't find many 30e bras in the shops today but 32dd fitted well.

Good luck with your consultation.

abbie x
AbbieB
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by kayleexxx 15th March 2009, 8:27 am

i was a 32aa had 300cc hps unders and now im currently big c small d at 21days but i look like a b cupxxx
kayleexxx
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th March 2009, 6:49 pm

Thanks, it's really useful to see how other girls have got on, I'm definitely getting an idea now of the kind of size I think I'll go for (250-300). Just need to decide on projection etc, decision, decisions!
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 15th March 2009, 8:15 pm

I got 315, was flat aa and now im a 28E sometimes F x
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 15th March 2009, 8:31 pm

Wow bet that's a tricky size to find!

Did it feel strange at first, going from nothing to having boobs? I think it might take me a while to get used to it (tho I'm sure I will much prefer it from being flat as a pancake!)

x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th March 2009, 8:36 pm

I still have phantom flat boobies (i posted about it) so it doesnt feel like i have boobs sometimes and have to make sure they're still there!
It took me a good while to adjust, and i think i still am adjusting as i had hardly any tissue and then suddenly had boobs for the first time in my life. I go through stages of not liking them much and then liking them, so it did take a while to adjust for me x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondeBarbie 15th March 2009, 9:17 pm

Yeah it is.. bravissimo do my size. I also wear 30DD or E i can buy bras in more places then. It did feel strange at first, going from pancake flat to having boobs but im so used to it now it feels like ive always had them xx
BlondeBarbie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1849

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th March 2009, 12:20 am

Hello

If it helps I am 5ft 6in 91/2 stone and was wearing 34a bras preop. I had 250 teardrop moderates unders and I am now wearing 34c/d. Boobs However, I think different makes of implants and bra manufacturers sizes differ - no idea why? I am a 30inch ribcage and 37inch around the bust - according to online calculators i.e. mands and figleaves they calculate that I should be a 34d bra. Gosh I'm talking like this is normal for me to talk bra sizes - in fact it's great to have something to put in a nice bra - lucky me!!! I think your p,s, will advise you best but I think you seem to be looking at the sizes that will enable you to be in proportion. I wish you well and look forward to chatting again. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 16th March 2009, 11:05 am

Thanks for the info - it is really helpful to hear the different results, sizes etc everyone has - I am thinking about teardrop shape implants too but not sure as they are more expensive - would be really useful to see some piccies if you have any?

ps Congratulations on your op, I'm getting nervous already and I'm not even booked in yet! Bet you're glad it's over now and you can finally go bra shopping, I keep imagining myself in M&S with piles of sexy undies that actually fit me!

xx
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th March 2009, 2:26 pm

Hello!!

Well yes I hve been bra shopping - it was a very strange and exciting experience - felt like a child in a toy shop - I got lots and the best bit was they dident way a ton like the gel ones!! Oh and they fit 👍

Sorry I do not have any pics, however, I would be happy to share them if I did, I simply dont know how to - age Ithink - new technology to me :oops: I do have a camera and my laptop both of which are way younger than me Blush (cant even do these emotions right) so if anyone could share their knowledge on how to do this I wouldent mind looking at pics myself, might give me a more objective opinion of them. I am also not sure in price difference i.e. round - teardrop, I simply requested the most natural look for my body and went with the surgeons decision. If I can be of any help to you I will - ask away Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemisstiny1 16th March 2009, 5:52 pm

Hi,

Yes I am really looking forward to throwing away my gel bras - in summer they are so hot!

How was the op for you? Just wondering how long I'll be out of action / not able to push a buggy etc.

Sorry I'm not much help with piccies/technology - most girls use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which is quite easy I think but I haven't tried it.

x
littlemisstiny1
littlemisstiny1
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 16th March 2009, 6:15 pm

Yes gone are the summer sweats with those gel/padded bras :lol:

Well I would think someone who has children in buggies may be best to answer that one - mine are in their 20's - though I am sure they would be happy to be wheeled around Rolling Eyes

But I was driving one week later (automatic) and doing pretty much everything after two weeks except lifting my arms above my shoulders. The first week to ten days was the worse part for me - not being able to wash my hair or shower - though I did have a shallow bath. Thank goodness for dry shampoo/body wipes and spray deodorants. I think if you feel clean with a morning shower you face the day better. In saying that I was not in pain just discomfort i.e. bruising. It certainly was worth it though. Boobs

How would I have coped with younger children? I am not sure first week, but then I guess It may have distracted me from thinking about me, but I would think if you could have someone to help with the children for a week or so it would be best for you all.

I am going to charge up my camera - and you never know I may get some piccies. Please feel free to ask anything that you feel will help. Thinking of you. Hug
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down