Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive got boob greed ????!!!!

+2
kate1977
lea1983
6 posters

Go down

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Empty Ive got boob greed ????!!!!

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 8:42 pm

hey girls
Nearly time for me and guess what Ive gone from worring they will be too big to worrying that they wont be big enough !!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 its my 2nd boobie job and Im a 36d now with 300cc overs im having 525cc overs on sunday and I really hope it takes me noticably bigger !!!!!! help !!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Icon_eek

Miss greedy pants Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 67188
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 336

Back to top Go down

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Empty Re: Ive got boob greed ????!!!!

Post by kate1977 3rd March 2010, 8:53 pm

It will - u will be flaunting them on here before you know it LOL - have you had your pre op yet - what happens on it - can't remember having one last time but got mine on Tuesday Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 184153
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 8:58 pm

loads of medical history questions some sexy before shots on the camera too Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 lol and I had to have a MRSA test as Ive been in hospital in the last 12months that was the worst bit !! other than that he just went through the aftercare and what to expect etc I bloody hope Im boobie loving come sunday !!! been so stressed haha xxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 3rd March 2010, 9:06 pm

lea1983 wrote:loads of medical history questions some sexy before shots on the camera too Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 lol and I had to have a MRSA test as Ive been in hospital in the last 12months that was the worst bit !! other than that he just went through the aftercare and what to expect etc I bloody hope Im boobie loving come sunday !!! been so stressed haha xxxx

is the MRSA cos you had baby ? What is it a blood test or summat!?x
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 9:09 pm

MRSA because I had c-section no a blood test I wouldnt mind he took swab from up my nose, my throat ,armpit and groin !!!!!!!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 77873
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 3rd March 2010, 9:16 pm

lea1983 wrote:MRSA because I had c-section no a blood test I wouldnt mind he took swab from up my nose, my throat ,armpit and groin !!!!!!!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 77873

LOL!!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 375568
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 9:17 pm

well all I could think was thank god I got payed and had been waxed !!!!!!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 70324
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 3rd March 2010, 9:42 pm

I had my pre-op on Tuesday and thank goodness I got swabbed from the nose (very ticklish) and armpit, I mean seriously the groin Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 77873 x x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 3rd March 2010, 10:16 pm

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 396753 I went a shade of red !!!! xxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by xxmissknightxx 4th March 2010, 12:38 am

girls i have booby greed to help me!!!!!!!!!! lol i only had my BA in october but i already want bigger bazookers! i got a 380 implant now, over muscle............. was you warned with having a bigger implant you might need a uplift in the future? i wanna go bigger to a 500 implant but i dont want to have a uplift later on in life?!
xxmissknightxx
xxmissknightxx
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th March 2010, 7:39 am

lea1983 wrote:hey girls
Nearly time for me and guess what Ive gone from worring they will be too big to worrying that they wont be big enough !!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 its my 2nd boobie job and Im a 36d now with 300cc overs im having 525cc overs on sunday and I really hope it takes me noticably bigger !!!!!! help !!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Icon_eek

I reduced by only 50ccs and although not a lot of difference in implant size (went from 460s to 410s) it's made a massive difference to my body shape, I've found no difference in projection for me, however width is very visible!!!! Before in my bras they looked MASSIVE! now, although I'm not small, my boobs aren't the first thing anyone sees anymore LOL. But then I am petite and if I put a pound on in weight it SHOWS! so I presume it works the same in breast size, depending on your body shape, height, amount of breast tissue you have already e.t.c...

I'd imagine though that by going up by 225ccs you would definaelty be seeing a difference!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 4th March 2010, 11:14 am

oh cookie I do hope so !!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 727935 Id be gutted if I spend all that money and they dont look much different !!!! hahaha Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 204135
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Empty uplift

Post by lea1983 4th March 2010, 11:16 am

xxmissknightxx wrote:girls i have booby greed to help me!!!!!!!!!! lol i only had my BA in october but i already want bigger bazookers! i got a 380 implant now, over muscle............. was you warned with having a bigger implant you might need a uplift in the future? i wanna go bigger to a 500 implant but i dont want to have a uplift later on in life?!

Yea Mr Meleagros did say that there was a possiblity of needing a uplift but where Ive had two babies if I want too small Id end up with double bubble !!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! Icon_eek I wear a support bra to bed anyways so ill just continue to do that to hold them puppies up !!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 4th March 2010, 1:28 pm

You do realise Lea that am pinning all my hopes on what you say after your op don't ya - seeing as 2nd time having same size as you - here's where you'll be made up with HUGE boobs an i'll be likeIve got boob greed ????!!!! 62722 where are mine LOL xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 4th March 2010, 1:37 pm

Sounds like you've picked a good size Lea(and Kate).Im pretty sure you'll notice a good difference in size.I get boob greed quite bad,especially when i see girls out and about and they look soooo much bigger than me(sounds pervy i know lol!)But then i think to my self at least theyre better than before and not just a bra of padding! Good Luck x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 4th March 2010, 4:55 pm

tizzyt wrote:Sounds like you've picked a good size Lea(and Kate).Im pretty sure you'll notice a good difference in size.I get boob greed quite bad,especially when i see girls out and about and they look soooo much bigger than me(sounds pervy i know lol!)But then i think to my self at least theyre better than before and not just a bra of padding! Good Luck x

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 683328 Ahh thanks - really hope I look well bigger not just a little bit - did the rice test last night on one side and when showed hubby all he said was "am paying 4 grand for that??!!! - u can hardly see a difference" - men !!! I was gutted LOL Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 543132 .....wanted him to think that !!! Know what you mean about looking at people though I cant walk round ASDA without trying to see how big peoples boobs are - I really am like a boob stalker ha ha ha. Am sure we will have better than now so ur rite xxx Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 67188
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kate1977 4th March 2010, 4:56 pm

cookie wrote:
lea1983 wrote:hey girls

I reduced by only 50ccs and although not a lot of difference in implant size (went from 460s to 410s) it's made a massive difference to my body shape, I've found no difference in projection for me, however width is very visible!!!! Before in my bras they looked MASSIVE! now, although I'm not small, my boobs aren't the first thing anyone sees anymore LOL. But then I am petite and if I put a pound on in weight it SHOWS! so I presume it works the same in breast size, depending on your body shape, height, amount of breast tissue you have already e.t.c...

I'd imagine though that by going up by 225ccs you would definaelty be seeing a difference!

Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 368291 Hi Cookie !!! - that has helped when you put it into perspective like that makes you realise there really should be a noticeable difference lets hope so !!! Any by the way LOVE ur new profile pic Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 xxx
kate1977
kate1977
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th March 2010, 5:16 pm

[quote="kate1977"]
cookie wrote:by the way LOVE ur new profile pic Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 xxx

Thanks! I've been trying all my tops on today to make sure everything still fits! Thankfully it's all good! LOL
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lea1983 4th March 2010, 10:41 pm

hey kate and cookie your new pic is swit swoo Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 113752 if mine look like yours ill be one happy bunny coz at the min they so dont !!!!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 204135 kate Im pinning all my hopes on cookies theory of the 50cc making a difference as we have 225cc difference !!!!! big boobies here we come !!!! Ive got boob greed ????!!!! 557141 xxxxxxx
lea1983
lea1983
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down