Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

+13
ShootingStar
*Sally*
bambi671
mum23boys
cakey_baby
alfie
Tonic28
lisxxx9
fluffy_bunn1e
nads
COOKIE
misf1
kellie
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( Empty I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

Post by kellie 3rd February 2010, 11:38 pm

Hi girls,

firstly I just want to say apologies for staying away for so long... Hopefully you will understand I have tried to deny something may be wrong for quite a while and the thought of visiting the forum to tell all... Well I didn't want to... I am still hoping everything will be okay desperately!

I have noticed for quite some time how my right breast was sitting lower than my left and was much softer... At first I thought there was something wrong with that implant and ever since have been convinced I'm bottoming out. Leftie has remained quite high, round and much firmer than the other one but thought it may just be taking it's time.

I went for my 10 week check up on Monday, first time I've seen SH since my surgery and he confirmed righty is about 2 cms lower and seems to be fine. He said that my leftnboob was definitely firmer and prodded it. He said it may be a CC but still a bit soon to know for sure, which I understand. He wants to see me again at the beginning of April to see how I am then and assess whether lefty is showing signs of a cc or if righty is bottoming out and needs stitches...

I am so worried, very tearful and feel sick at the thought of having developed a CC. I asked him if I should have been massaging and he doesn't really recommend you do it as there hasn't been any real proof to suggest vigorous massage benefits you, although he does recommend massaging scars. I am so confused as to what to do to try and help it soften... I have read that a lot of people on here have been told to massage, especially if the breast feels quite firm. But what if this does more damage? I've heard sleeping on your front helps soften scar tissue, is this true? I don't know whether to wear my sports bra at night as part of me feels like I need to support righty which is possibly bottoming out or go without to give lefty the opportunity to move around and hopefully soften up a bit ... I feel so helpless and wish there was something i could do but don't know what to do for the best?

I know what the procedure would be for bottoming out but what would happen if I do have cc? Will I have to be without one implant for a while?

Please let me know your thoughts girls. When I pluck up some courage to take some picsni will, right now I can't bear to look as I feel like they're getting worse everytime I do.

Thanks in advance and once again sorry to be a stranger x
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 344

Back to top Go down

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( Empty Re: I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

Post by misf1 4th February 2010, 12:13 am

Hi hun, I have pm'd you 2 pics, one when I was 5 months and my rightie was a lot different to my leftie in look and feel, it was higher and firmer. I also included a pic of what they look like now, much more even. I paniced something rotten too and my surgeon was off ill so I couldn't see him. The girls advised me to wear my sports bra as mcuh as possible, so I wore it in the nights well basically as soon as I got home from work I'd take off my normal bra and chuck on my sports bra. I massaged my rightie like you wouldn't believe lol. I can't sleep on my front, I just never liked it. But I'd spend as much time as I could bare it led in bed on my front to try and squash them lol. This did work for me and my rightie softened lovely and dropped into position. Hope you haven't got CC, but I'd try massage and the sports bra and give it a month or so and try not to worry too much yet. It's still quite early at 2 months and they do have lots of changes to go through still. If you would like to see all my pics just pm me and I'll give you the password.
Try not to panic just yet.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( Empty Re: I think I've got CC in my left boob :-(

Post by misf1 4th February 2010, 12:27 am

I'm not sure what they do for CC, I'm sure it depends on the grade of CC that you have. They may move the implant to fully under the muscle, they may remove the implant and capsule and replace the implant, or they may just remove some of or cut the capsule that surrounds the implant. As far as I am aware they only remove an implant for a certain amount of time if you have an infection.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 4th February 2010, 12:36 am

Ah thank you so much for your pm misf1 I am way to emotional for 00:30!
I am definitely going to stick with your tips and have sent my advisor an email requesting an appt on 29th march to go back and see my surgeon. That will be near enough 2 months. It is so noticeable in a vest top with no bra on... Anyway thank you so much once again for your advice and the pics. If you wouldn't mind me seeing all of your pics and I will try and take some to show you tomorrow. X
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2010, 7:42 am

I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992

I too have had such a lot of trouble with the difference in size, height and firmness hun.

I'm still not 100% happy, but have to say, I have seen a lot more changes to my breasts these last couple of weeks.

My nurse did advice I massage the high hard breast to encourage it to come down and I do naturally tend to lay on my stomach when sleeping and it has now definately softened and dropped to an almost identical position the other!... My left still slightly sits outward though, but as far as the firmness goes, that has settled now, so definately give a massage, encourage the breast downward as you massage, I used a quite firm downward circular motion along the top of my breast, I did this 4 times a day with bio-oil, but if you're out at work, twice a day will be enough hunni.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed that it isn't cc for you sweetness xxxxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th February 2010, 8:22 am

Sorry to hear this hun, although it may just be a little stubborn rather than cc. I would start massaging like cookie said to bring it down. Try lying on your front and rolling from side to side on a hardish surface, that may soften the scar tissue up x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 4th February 2010, 8:54 am

aw hun, sorry to hear your news, really hope its not cc. like Nads says it may just be being stubborn.

Sorry you felt like staying away, but we are all hear for you hun Hug

xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 4th February 2010, 9:15 am

Yeah I'm sorry I did too as there was no better place for me to be to listen to everyones advice and have some support... It takes me a while to open up I suppose and I so want everything to run smoothly with no complications! Haven't told anyone of my friends, only mum and my mum's friend.

I'm not in any pain at all, does anyone know if CCs are painful? It did feel weird sleeping on my front last night and I woke up as normal on my side. I am desperately hoping it is just being stubborn... I was saying to misf1 that it's difficult for me to tell what's normal as neither boob is how i expect it to be... I'm worried one's sitting too low and the other is really firm!

I hope to hear back from my Pcc today about my next appointment... Fingers crossed xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 4th February 2010, 9:23 am

let us know hun, you dont have to be alone, really hope its not bad news...but if it is you will get through it, we will all be here. xxx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 4th February 2010, 9:40 am

kellie so sorry to hear that you may have cc I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 717917 If it helps my boobs did look completely different too, one looked more relaxed while the other was slightly bigger and sat slighlty higher and although soft not as soft as the right and it annoyed me to hell I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 852192 I had to stop looking at them for my own sanity and then at 11 weeks po I noticed I was struggling to see the difference (although I can still see it a tiny bit) so hopefully yours is being as stubborn as mine are. Thinking of you and hope things get better for you xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 4th February 2010, 12:15 pm

Hi Kellie,

Ah Im so sorry to hear of your worries and problems. Hope things naturally improve for you and massaging does the trick. I hope u manage to get that appt in 2 months....good luck and best wishes xxxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 4th February 2010, 1:56 pm

Kellie I'm so sorry you're worried about your boobs hun, I hope everything is okay when you go back to see PS. Like the girls have said try the massaging and hopefully things will improve.

Take care and try not to worry I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992

xx
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 4th February 2010, 2:10 pm

Oh im really sorry to hear your worries hun I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 717917 Hopefully as the others have said it isnt CC and just hasnt settled properly yet, Thinking of you and hope it improves hun.

x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 4th February 2010, 2:30 pm

Sorry to hear this hun I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992 .

It is really very early for cc, hopefully you've just got a stubborn boobie!

I agree with the massage, it's not going to do any harm and if it helps then great.

I don't know what you think but you could always try taking a vitamin E supplement too as its supposed to help soften scars so perhaps combined with the massage it might help.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by bambi671 4th February 2010, 3:26 pm

nads wrote:Sorry to hear this hun, although it may just be a little stubborn rather than cc. I would start massaging like cookie said to bring it down. Try lying on your front and rolling from side to side on a hardish surface, that may soften the scar tissue up x

Like Nads, I was advised to lay on my front on a hard surface (floor not bed) after week 2 as this helps the cells to breakdown rather than forming a layer of scar tissue around the implant. You need to put your full weight on your boobs so your hands would be on your lower back.

Don't fall of the radar. I know how you feel when things don't go according to plan, and I too, isolated myself for fear of moaning. The girls on her our fabulous.

I also noticed that you went with MYbreast. They're an amazing company so if you do need a reop (fingers crossed you wont) you'll be in really safe hands - I'm waiting a reop date, sometimes these things happen
xx I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992
bambi671
bambi671
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 162

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 4th February 2010, 8:24 pm

Thanks for all of your msgs girls, I am feeling more positive that it may be a case of a stubborn boobie and have picked up a lot of tips like massage and lying on my front etc ad I am so desperate for them to even out I'll be doing everything I can!

I didn't hear from my pcc today buy have been on a training course all day so will chase her tomorrow.

I have faith in my clinic and surgeon and I'm sure if there was a need for a reop I'd be well looked after but fingers crossed I won't need to venture down that avenue!

Xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 4th February 2010, 8:38 pm

Oh yeah, SH will look after you hun dont worry I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 14541
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 4th February 2010, 9:43 pm

So sorry to hear you're having problems honey. Like the other girls said be patient, it may not be CC and if it is then you're in such good hands to have it sorted. xxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 5th February 2010, 12:27 am

I really do hope the tips the girls have given you help you out and it is not CC or bottoming out, there is nothing worse than worrying about complications, the build up to having your boobs is one full of excitement and it brings you down like a ton of bricks hun and i understand why you felt unable to come online and talk about what may be when all you want to do is shout how happy you are about your new boobies.

But, as you have probably realised now, the support you get makes you feel so much better and gives you that sense of hope back doesn't it.

Am thinking of you x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 6th February 2010, 4:04 pm

ShootingStar wrote:I really do hope the tips the girls have given you help you out and it is not CC or bottoming out, there is nothing worse than worrying about complications, the build up to having your boobs is one full of excitement and it brings you down like a ton of bricks hun and i understand why you felt unable to come online and talk about what may be when all you want to do is shout how happy you are about your new boobies.

But, as you have probably realised now, the support you get makes you feel so much better and gives you that sense of hope back doesn't it.

Am thinking of you x x x

Thank you SS, yes totally... You have hit the nail on the head! After the build up of excitement and nerves before the op it was a shocker and I really want to enjoy them! Hopefully given a bit more time I will be doing just that.

I now have my follow up on march 29th with my surgeon so can't wait to see him again!

How are you now? Xxx

Xxx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 6th February 2010, 5:17 pm

aww kellie im sorry to hear that your worried about cc in your boob, i hope everything turns out ok, sorry i cant be much help but just wanted to say good luck for when you see your surgeon and fingers crossed its just a stubborn boob that will settle in time.your still only in the early stages so try not to worry, sending you big hugs!! xx I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 6th February 2010, 10:22 pm

Hi Kellie

I have exactly the same prob as you, only in reverse. Its my righty that is being stubborn. It is getting to me now and I cant wait to see my PS on 23rd feb. Havnt saw him since OP!! I agree with it being noticeable without a bra on in a vest top as I did that for the first time today (went without a bra for 2 hours). I have worn a bra 24/7 since my op, I massage every day, maybe not for as long as I should though, but may try sleeping on my front tonight.

I seem to have changed my mind a few times over the probs with my boobs. First I thought it was lefty that hadnt dropped, then I realised that was a mistake, and now dont know whats goin on.

Sorry to steal your thread here Hun, but am so glad that you posted this and the other girlies have replied with great advise as usual.

Good luck & fingers crossed

xxxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 7th February 2010, 10:58 am

kellie wrote:
Thank you SS, yes totally... You have hit the nail on the head! After the build up of excitement and nerves before the op it was a shocker and I really want to enjoy them! Hopefully given a bit more time I will be doing just that.

I now have my follow up on march 29th with my surgeon so can't wait to see him again!

How are you now? Xxx

Xxx

Good luck with your appointment, i know it seems like a way off but it will soon be here and you will soon be enjoying them too hunni just keep positive and remember whatever it is it will be ok in the end.

I'm ok thanks, have the tips helped you in any way? is there any change? x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by kellie 8th February 2010, 10:40 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
kellie wrote:

How are you now? Xxx

Xxx

Good luck with your appointment, i know it seems like a way off but it will soon be here and you will soon be enjoying them too hunni just keep positive and remember whatever it is it will be ok in the end.

I'm ok thanks, have the tips helped you in any way? is there any change? x x

thank you... If I'm being honest I haven't noticed any change yet, I have been massaging everyday -how long should I be aiming to do this for each time i massage? At present I'm massaging until the bio oil is all rubbed in??

Breasticles - it's comforting to know we are in this together and that many of the girls on here have been there too and can empathise and offer tips. How long ago did you have your op?

I went out for a friend's bday on sat and wore one of those black dresses where it's lacey from the chest up and all down the back... A "braless" dress... It looked alright in the flesh but in the pictures I could hardly believe how obvious the difference in my boobs look!! :-( xx
kellie
kellie
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Breasticles 9th February 2010, 9:18 pm

HI Kellie

I had my Op 3 days before you. Mine are so odd now that my bras (including my sport bra) dont sit right at all. Lefty just feels too low, almost like its just resting on my ribcage and my bra is uncomfortable on that side and if I fix it where its meant to be (under each boob) then it looks so lopsided.

Anyways I cant do anything till I see my PS, but I'm not happy I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 856466 and am determined to get it sorted.

We'll get there in the end Chick, hang in there !!

Big I think I've got CC in my left boob :-( 571992

xxxxx
Breasticles
Breasticles
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next