Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures

+16
littlewisher
mariajw
ShootingStar
cakey_baby
sprinkledust
Jessica
misf1
BoobiePrize
Annie66
hattie260
Crystal
Tonic28
Funkygirl
COOKIE
mizzpink23
nads
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Empty Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures

Post by nads 19th January 2010, 6:28 pm

Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Article-0-07ED015F000005DC-106_224x619 Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Article-0-07ECC88B000005DC-594_468x732

Mini brow lift
Botox in forehead and frown area
Nose job revision
Fat injections in cheeks, nasolabial folds and lips
Chin reduction
Neck liposuction
Ears pinned back
Breast augmentation revision
Liposuction on waist, hips, outer and inner thighs
Buttock augmentation

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1244464/Heidi-Montag-Before-plastic-surgery.html

She looks soooo different! I dont like...

Last edited by nads on 19th January 2010, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Empty Re: Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures

Post by mizzpink23 19th January 2010, 6:44 pm

to be honest i personally think she looks good but i dont reckon she should have anything else done,or shes just gunna look ridiculous,i think her boobs look great x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Empty Re: Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures

Post by nads 19th January 2010, 7:07 pm

I think she's changed her face too much too young, she's only 23 and had 10 procedures at once! Her boobs do look good but very big for her frame
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 19th January 2010, 7:09 pm

I'd have never have guessed she was only 23! I honestly thought from that pic, she was a lot older!
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th January 2010, 7:17 pm

She looks waaayyyy older than her 23 yrs now, she looked nice and sweet before. Her boobs just look too big for her frame, apparently she's a DD, but now is waiting for her next boob job and she wants to go to a DDD...that's what I read somewhere...okay is that even possible? Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Icon_eek . I think she sees something different than the rest of us when she looks in the mirror, it's very sad to see, she has a bad case of body dysmorphia. x
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 19th January 2010, 7:21 pm

She was beautiful before and beautiful after....bet she takes it too far soon though probably end up another Jackie Stallone! Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures 557141 Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures 557141
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th January 2010, 7:22 pm

I think she's really insecure and her OH doesnt seem to help

FG a DDD is a USA size which is the same as an E I think x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkygirl 19th January 2010, 7:30 pm

Oh okay that makes sense. Yes apparently she said in an interview that spencer loves them and now she wants to go even bigger. Like Tonic said I think she may be one of those that just go too far and end up looking tragic, lets's hope not!

Oh and her OH (sorry to say this) Spencer Pratt (name says it all really lol) but he makes my skin crawl, he's such a horrible person and a bad influence on her.
Funkygirl
Funkygirl
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2196

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal 19th January 2010, 7:45 pm

OMG she was stunning before any surgury! Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures 751387
The one thing i do hate is if someone who is already stunning starts to mess with themselfs its just not good. I do understand if you want surgury if you have no boobs or if your not to attractive but like i said she was so pretty before
I wish i was a pretty as her................
Crystal
Crystal
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3724

Back to top Go down

Post by hattie260 19th January 2010, 8:51 pm

She has that 'plastic surgery' look which makes her look like she was old and is trying to look young. She looked her age before the surgery!
hattie260
hattie260
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2121

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 19th January 2010, 9:26 pm

Yeah, it's made her look older - she's too groomed and 'barbie' looking for someone of that age ... Oh well, if it makes her happy though Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures 727885
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzpink23 19th January 2010, 9:48 pm

10 ops in one go!! thats really bad!! im suprised that shes only 23 tho, i thort she was late twentys!!! oh dear, hopefully she wont have anything else done now, but somehow i doubt it x
mizzpink23
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2048

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 19th January 2010, 9:59 pm

Neck Liposuction!Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Icon_eek On a skinny girl like her? I'm shocked, she's younger than me and she's had so much done, truly amazing!
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 19th January 2010, 10:07 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:Neck Liposuction!Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures Icon_eek On a skinny girl like her?
That one confused me the most too!
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 19th January 2010, 10:22 pm

wow, she doesn't look 23, she looks older than me and i'm nearly 30. I'd say she looks 35. SHe's an idiot, such a pretty thing, she didn't need to change her face. Fair enough if she was unhappy with her boobs or bum. But botox at 23.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 19th January 2010, 10:41 pm

OMG she looks like a completely different person!?!? And not in a good way, she looks about 33 years old, not a good look. Stupid girl.
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by sprinkledust 22nd January 2010, 12:41 pm

well she had surgey in 08. just boobs and nose https://media.photobucket.com/image/heidi%20montag/takenecko02/heidi-montag.jpg. fort she looked great . but these new 10 things just make her look awful. she looks like a wax work model or something
sprinkledust
sprinkledust
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 22nd January 2010, 1:03 pm

I personally think she looks gross! i cant believe how plastic she looks its added a good 15 years on her, can you imagine what she will look like when shes 30!!

x x x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 22nd January 2010, 8:47 pm

hmm she no longer looks unique to me, she looks typical celeb plastic surgery addict in her 40's trying to look in her 20's if you know what i mean, she didn't need to do all that, she was gorgeous anyway! what a silly girl!

xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 23rd January 2010, 12:13 am

Crystal wrote:OMG she was stunning before any surgury! Heidi Montag 10 plastic surgery procedures 751387
The one thing i do hate is if someone who is already stunning starts to mess with themselfs its just not good. I do understand if you want surgury if you have no boobs or if your not to attractive but like i said she was so pretty before
I wish i was a pretty as her................

I'm with you here Crystal, apart from the last sentence. You are way prettier than her babe. Keep it natural.

ShootingStar wrote:hmm she no longer looks unique to me, she looks typical celeb plastic surgery addict in her 40's trying to look in her 20's if you know what i mean, she didn't need to do all that, she was gorgeous anyway! what a silly girl!

xx
SS, you're so right. She was pretty, but now she looks plastic. Very silly girl.

xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by littlewisher 1st June 2010, 6:30 pm

she looks like an older woman thats had surgery to make her look young again, i dont like her boobs at all :\ x
littlewisher
littlewisher
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 3rd June 2010, 9:19 pm

I'm not even sure I know who she is.... cute dog tho! Hysterical
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 4th June 2010, 8:36 am

She looks 'ok' but older because of the surgery, like a celeb who's making themselves look younger if you know what i mean.

I preferred the natural look she had to her face, i think she should've waited a little longer before trying to change so much, she wont stop there will she if she's so addicted and runs the risk of totally ruining her beautiful looks.

At least she's happy with her new look

xx
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 4th June 2010, 9:00 am

She looks like the 39-year-old Claudia Schiffer ... but with huge boobs!
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 4th June 2010, 10:46 am

aparantley shes still in alot of pain from her surgeries, i think she is mad!! too young to have all that face surgery xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next