Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nipple sensation after breast augmentation?

+7
MarieMc85
nads
becky071
bock
misf1
Ruth89
Claireyfairey
11 posters

Go down

Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? Empty Nipple sensation after breast augmentation?

Post by Claireyfairey 5th January 2010, 6:00 pm

Hi everyone so many questions, one i'm wondering about is nipple sensation afterwards i'm aware it can be lost I know some people who have said they didn't like there nipples being touched anyway but I how ever would want the feeling back in mine :) Just wondered out of all you girls what sort of feeling you have back on yours of any? Thanks Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? 727885
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? Empty Re: Nipple sensation after breast augmentation?

Post by Ruth89 5th January 2010, 8:26 pm

yer ive got the feeling back now! they were numb for a few weeks and then hyper sensitive... finally i have them back to normal! :D
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? Empty Re: Nipple sensation after breast augmentation?

Post by misf1 5th January 2010, 8:49 pm

I must say after mine my whole boob was numb, it was weeks before I felt them, and about 3months before my right nipple regained it's sensitivity. My left is now getting feeling back but still a little numb. It can take up to a year and some people never regain it. It is just one of those things that could happen.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 5th January 2010, 8:55 pm

Glad you 2 can feel things now:) Yeah I know it's a chance you have to take with it isn't it, I would feel weird if my man was touching me and I couldn't feel haha Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? Icon_eek xx
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 5th January 2010, 9:45 pm

mine are numb still 7months PO but if you pinch there's a delayed feeling of extreme burning lol

they still react to being touched and still seem to send signals elsewhere when my oh touches them or whatever ...very strange
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 5th January 2010, 11:17 pm

haha really, strange isn't it :) did you have overs or unders? I'm checking everyones stats you see and I noticed you went up 3 cup sizes with 380, i'm getting 350 unders and i'm round a Full A but i'd like to be a D i'm not sure to change it to 380 as unders loose some anyway don't they with the muscle holding them xx
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by becky071 7th January 2010, 11:22 am

Hey hun,

I had partial unders neraly 1yr 4 months ago and I can feel them now, but in a weird way lol.. Very sensitive. The only way I can explain it is when your leg goes dead and the pins and needle feeling that u get when u touch ur leg, does that make sense? Lol and there are certain areas of my boobs that I still cant really feel.. But soo worth it! lol

xxxx
becky071
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 7th January 2010, 11:34 am

hehe Yeah I know what you mean, my friend still can't feel her boobs where they made the incision and that her nipples are hyper sensitive, yeah I can't wait to have new boobies :) just hope it goes ok and I get some sort of feeling lol xx
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 7th January 2010, 12:00 pm

Before my reop, with my unders, mine were a little more sensitive than pre BA but not in a bad way. Just had a poke and mine are completely numb again lol. They usually go from numb for a couple of weeks to hyper sensitive then normal-ish after a few months it also depends on how big you go x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by MarieMc85 7th January 2010, 12:23 pm

Hi,

I have the feeling back in my left nipple, although it took about 4 months or so. My right nipple is gradually catching up but doesn't have as much feeling in it as the other.
I'm still quite numb underneath and am nearly 8 months post op. It can take up to a year to get the full feeling back.

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 7th January 2010, 2:52 pm

My last BA, I took just over a year for full sensation to return.

I'm now almost 6 weeks post-op after my re-op and am ultra sensitive on the right nipple and have no sensation at all yet on the left. But as has already been said, it can take for some a good 12 months to return and for the a very very unlucky few and I've yet to hear of anybody myself, they will not have any sensation return. xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 7th January 2010, 4:07 pm

Yeah i'm just panicking about anything and everything at the moment 1 week to go I just want it done now so it's over xx :)
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 7th January 2010, 7:03 pm

Mine arent as sensitive as they were but thats good because they were always kind of too sensitive before if you know what I mean. It took a couple of months to get sensitivity back but I dont think I wouldve been bothered if I couldnt feel them (but they reacted) anyway cos being shallow Im all about the look!
xx
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 10th January 2010, 5:42 pm

mine were overs and worth it worth it worth it!! hehe
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 10th January 2010, 8:49 pm

Hi - I'm 11 months post BA and will be totally honest - I can feel very little. My nipples react normally to cold/touch but I can't feel much atall and I still have patches on my boobs that are totally numb. That said, I definitely have more feeling than I did at first, which was zilch, and it's improved recently, so maybe it's just taking a while...or maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones? But I don't mind as it's a risk I happily took...I wouldn't let anyone touch my boobs before anyway as I was so ashamed, so just having something there is a huge bonus!

Hth

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th January 2010, 9:10 pm

My nipples were supper sensitive for about six weeks after surgery, gosh, you could feel the tingling start and they stood to attention for hours tingling....they seemed to guide you as if it were a new set of eyes!!! and it was soo Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? 375568 and obvious. My boobs have never been numb though, and my nipples are now less sensitive than pre.op. Guess everyone is different and nerves and tissue, can take 18months to knit back as with any surgery.
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 10th January 2010, 9:15 pm

I didn't realise it could take nerves 18 months to knit back Mia...gives me some more hope! x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by Claireyfairey 10th January 2010, 9:32 pm

From reading these and hearing friends i'd say there's a high chance of having at least some part being left numb but then yeah maybe people need longer to heal argh scary but not long for me now I just try to think how it would be bad being numb but feel so good having the boobies :D xx
Claireyfairey
Claireyfairey
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 10th January 2010, 9:32 pm

_Carrie_ wrote:I didn't realise it could take nerves 18 months to knit back Mia...gives me some more hope! x

Hi Carrie Good to see you back Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? 571992 xx

Yes well according to info I have received re: past ops. and through working with surgeons. My most recent op. being on my bottom...ooouchy coo Nipple sensation after breast augmentation? 375568 I got feeling back after 6weeeks, The surgeon was pleased (with himself for good technique) and quite surprised, due to the nature of the surgery, as there is many nerves, muscle and tissue there and said most people take up to two years with the average being 18months. He also does reconstruction work on breasts and we discussed this, he said the basics applies, needs a good surgeon, tried and tested techniques, experience and time to carry the procedures out with a known and good medical support team in theatre.

So yes there is hope for us all Carrie! xx
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down