Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How excited am I? Just paid my deposit!

+11
angelkitten1
mum23boys
alfie
Stephy x
pinkbabe
111Lola
lisxxx9
misf1
COOKIE
RoxyChick
Tilly
15 posters

Go down

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! Empty How excited am I? Just paid my deposit!

Post by Tilly 15th December 2009, 10:09 pm

Well I have finally taken the plunge!! I had consultations with Transform, Surgicare and Mybreast. I must admit I was fairly impressed with all of them but got different advice about sizing and whether to go over or under the muscle. Size ranged from 350cc to 460cc - in the end I have gone for 420 overs.

I am booked in for March with Mr Liew at Mybreast. I was really impressed by him and I am happy with the implants they use (FDA approved etc). Feeling very excited even though it is along time off yet. I will be having the surgery at Liverpool.

One question I would like to ask is do I stay overnight or not? There is quite a difference in price.
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! Empty Re: How excited am I? Just paid my deposit!

Post by RoxyChick 15th December 2009, 10:39 pm

hey lovely, congrats on booking! You'll have to get a ticker now!

I personally wasn't too bothered about staying overnight, I had my hubby to help me with everything I needed and believe it or not I actually felt fine that whole day due to the meds they gave me (the pain really kicked in on day 3!) I went shooping a few hours after my BA and went to Burger King for dinner too!

I would advise staying overnight if you have to travel more than 45 mins to get home, if you don't have anyone to help you for the night and all next day or if you need the comfort and security of having the nurses with you.

Congrats again lovely!!

xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! Empty Re: How excited am I? Just paid my deposit!

Post by RoxyChick 15th December 2009, 10:39 pm

Just a thought, I'll move this into the general section so you'll get more response

xxx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilly 15th December 2009, 10:43 pm

Thanks - just trying to sort a ticker now!
Tilly
Tilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 217

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th December 2009, 10:48 pm

Awesome, looks like you've got it sorted!

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 15th December 2009, 10:53 pm

hi tilly. Congrats on booking your surgery! congrats

good advice there from roxy, unless you or your PS feel you need an overnight stay, there isnt really any need for one, you should be fine to go as a day case. Xxx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

Back to top Go down

Post by misf1 15th December 2009, 11:07 pm

Congratulations on booking. I had a day case I thinks it's up to you and your peace of mind. I was glad to stay with my boyfriend in a hotel near by.
misf1
misf1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 13664

http://www.breastaccessories.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lisxxx9 15th December 2009, 11:13 pm

Hi, in Scotland you don't get the choice you have to stay overnight. I didn't want to, to begin with but as it got closer I was looking forward to the break from my "mad house". Given the option again, I would stay over again, as I liked the security of the nurses being nearby, I felt more relaxed knowing they were there ( I buzzed at 2am for more tramadol How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! 43418 just because I wanted to sleep a bit better, not because i was in major pain. But it's a personal choice alot of girls on here do daycases.

lis
xx
lisxxx9
lisxxx9
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 309

Back to top Go down

Post by 111Lola 15th December 2009, 11:23 pm

Exciting times! It'll soon come around! x
111Lola
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkbabe 15th December 2009, 11:59 pm

congrats on booking. now is such an exciting time the run up to the big day. xx
pinkbabe
pinkbabe
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 4947

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephy x 16th December 2009, 8:21 am

I never had a choice about staying over either ( I live 30 mins from the hosp i went to too) in the end i was glad of it, there was no way i wouldve liked to come home on a day case. My blood pressure was being taken constantly etc so it was nice to know i was being looked after & in the right place should anything change. To be honest i was grateful of the rest & watching what i wanted to watch on the tv instead of what hubby wants ......lol If you feel you want a day case & are ok with one then go for it, plenty do as you have already read about :-) xx
Stephy x
Stephy x
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 488

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie 16th December 2009, 9:34 am

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! 368291 Tilly and congrats on booking your op.

I've just had an uplift and ba with Mr Liew. I had to stay over night because I had the uplift I'm not sure what happens if you just have a ba. I was really glad I stayed overnight, I also needed the reassurance from the nurses and knowing if I needed anything then were on hand.
alfie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5841

Back to top Go down

Post by mum23boys 16th December 2009, 11:15 am

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! 923101 congrats, the countdown begins now How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! 923101

I guess it depends on your personal circumstances as to whether you stay overnight or not, I live a couple of hours away from the hospital and have young children so there was no way I was going home straight after my op.

I also thought that if I needed extra pain killers I could have them while in hospital but obviously wouldn't get anything other than codeine to take at home.

x
mum23boys
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 954

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 16th December 2009, 12:36 pm

hi hunny and congrats on booking your op. i have had 3 b/a's now and stayed overnight for all of them.
it really is down to your own preference and what you feel more comfortable with.
i liked having the rest and a little break tbh as i have 4 kids and it was great to just relax in bed and have everything brought to me.
as long as you have help at home though you would be fine to go as a day case if that's what you would rather do.

good luck

xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by sars3dd 16th December 2009, 1:04 pm

congratulations on booking the op. You much be so excited. Dont worry the time will come quick enough
xxx
sars3dd
sars3dd
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 937

Back to top Go down

Post by Danielle 16th December 2009, 1:13 pm

How excited am I?  Just paid my deposit! 828394 March will fly round!
Danielle
Danielle
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 16th December 2009, 1:15 pm

Congrats on booking hun! I was a daycase and I didnt feel like I should have stayed in when I was going home, like others say its down to personal preference really!

Let the countdown begin xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 16th December 2009, 7:42 pm

Woohoo! Congrats honey. Don't forget to add your date to the calendar if you haven't already.

I stayed overnight for both my ops and would again too just for the reassurance of having the nurses around really but the girls have given great advice from both sides.
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down