Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

was measured today...

+6
tizzyt
Gemma31
gotsomeboobs
Rachel09
claire265
fluffy_bunn1e
10 posters

Go down

was measured today... Empty was measured today...

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th September 2009, 6:34 pm

I went to 5 different shops.

BHS measured me over a t shirt with a tape measure and result was 32AA!

Dingles measured me by eye but put me in a 32a bra, told me I would prob b a 30B

Debenhams got the tape out and told me im a 30! possibly B

La senza put me in their 32a after measuring me and said that was the bra for me

Marks n spencer measured just my band and said im a 30

so ladies im mega confused... was guna buy a royce bra but dont know what band size to get,as debenhams agreed 32 for the swelling, and marksies siad a 30 as my band wont go up, just the cup, and ive got bra extenders and i wear the 32 on the tightet strap.

what you think guys? im so skint and still need a bra, v pillow and food! got nothing xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

was measured today... Empty Re: was measured today...

Post by claire265 30th September 2009, 6:41 pm

I was measured after my ba as a 30E although pre ba I wore a 32a. I bought a 32c and d sports bra for after the op and ended up having to send my mum for a 34 - I got the M&S zip up the front bra! I ended up wearing the 34 band for around 10 days before it got too loose and I went down to the 32d! Hope that helps - are you having unders?
Claire. x
claire265
claire265
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel09 30th September 2009, 7:05 pm

I bought the same band that I normally wore, then used the bra extenders for the first couple of weeks. Cup size I bought the size I was told I'd be and then the size above too x

Editing to say... I bought the Asda sports bras until I'd settled down and could buy a good one in a size that I'd wear again for sports etc
Rachel09
Rachel09
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 564

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 30th September 2009, 7:23 pm

I bought a post op royce bra one band size bigger than my orginal size to accomadate for the swelling and then bout two other high impact sports bras from m&s in a 34dd and 34e in the nad size I was before pre op. But now I am measuring at a 32ff, its alll so confusing hun. But personally I would go up a band size for the first initial weeks to accomodate for the swelling hunni. You want to be comfortable xxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 30th September 2009, 7:57 pm

Hi, I hope this well help...had my BA nearly three weeks ago and went last Thursday for my first check up with the nurse and got given a Royce bra and the nurse gave me a 36C rather than a 34C (I was a 34 before) as she said this make of bra comes up a bit small!!

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by Gemma31 30th September 2009, 7:58 pm

Hi, I hope this well help...had my BA nearly three weeks ago and went last Thursday for my first check up with the nurse and got given a Royce bra and the nurse gave me a 36C rather than a 34C (I was a 34 before) as she said this make of bra comes up a bit small!!

Gemma xx
Gemma31
Gemma31
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 316

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 30th September 2009, 8:28 pm

Hi,i always wore 32 band preop,but the sports bra i chose in M&S only came in 34 and it fitted fine and not too loose post op x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 30th September 2009, 9:13 pm

Hi hun, I also wore a 32 band but since my ba I still can't get into one, or find them very uncomfy. But other girls stay the same and have no problems?? It's very confusing. Gemma's given good advice on the Royce bra.

I've been wearing Asda £6 bras..they start at a '34' but I swear that's lies. The 34 is defo like a 32 - I've been wearing the 36 backs!! You could try one on now and see how it feels, and if the 34's are ok you can afford to by it in different cups (the cups come up quite small) xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 30th September 2009, 9:22 pm

argh i dont know what to do, theres a bra on ebay, its a 30 band but i have bra extenders that Jemmy kindly gave me, its a tenner if i buy it ow, brand new, hmm.

thanks for advice girls im def going to buy a few cheap ones from my work 32 c and d maybe a 34 xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 30th September 2009, 10:10 pm

HI fluffy, i was 32aa and immed after op I had to get 34c ..

asda will exchange it for you if it doesn't fit afterwards, if you buy on ebay then they prob won't??

I was lucky as I bought two from m & s, and neither fitted! my oh had to go get 34 c on op day and bring in to me in the evening!

m&s refunded both the others, at least with asda or tesco I am sure they would do the same if you keep packaging/receipt/ etc.,

it is important tho you are comfy, if any consolation I went without a v pillow and had no problem, I would spend more of a good fitting comfy sb you were happy with.... one will do, you can get it washed and dried whilst you give the new girlies a breather! hun, get yourself a good fitting bra and don't fret, save your tenner on ebay... xxxx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 1st October 2009, 8:01 am

That sounds like a good bargain FB and if you have the bra extenders then it wont be too bad for after your op. I wore 34 and had a 36 for just after my normal band is 32.

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 1st October 2009, 9:26 am

Yeah I would definately get a larger band size for po - I am usually 32 and I was wearing 34's straight after my op - I have only just gone down to a 32 and I am 5 weeks po tomorrow!
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down