Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

never fluffed?

+7
ShootingStar
luvjugz
Jemmy
cakey_baby
sarahsbabies
SG007
lozzied
11 posters

Go down

never fluffed? Empty never fluffed?

Post by lozzied 24th September 2009, 11:51 am

is it only me taht doesnt seem to have fluffed at all.....i have 230cc unders. I was a in a 34D sport bra at first with the swelling then back into a 32D once it went down. Then once i got back into proper bras I've been a 32 C or D in most things and a DD only in some la senza. Now that i'm over 5 months post op i thoguht i might have had a bit of fluffing but in actual fact they seem SMALLER???? the 32DDs are now a bit big so i don't wear them, just wearing Cs and Ds now dependign on make but actually mostly Cs. Is it normal not to have had any fluffing at all? .x.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

never fluffed? Empty Re: never fluffed?

Post by SG007 24th September 2009, 12:30 pm

To be honest Lozzied I dont think I have/did either....iv been the same throughout aswell...its not a prob in terms of size for me.

So you def not the only on....maybe we are the odd ones out hahahah never fluffed? Icon_lol

xx
SG007
SG007
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 643

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 24th September 2009, 12:42 pm

Mine got smaller to and I don't think I will be fluffing as i can feel the implant at the bottom aswell. I'm glad though, don't want to be any bigger than a La senza 32F never fluffed? Icon_smile
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 24th September 2009, 1:19 pm

Me too! i definitely havent fluffed yet, im still hoping she will visit! never fluffed? Icon_lol

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemmy 24th September 2009, 1:55 pm

I can't say I've noticed a cup size difference as I haven't been measured yet but I do feel a bit more fuller in the cleavage dept
Jemmy
Jemmy
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2948

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 24th September 2009, 4:02 pm

Some ladies say they've got bigger, I personally never experienced this. When I had my overs I went up to a 34 back size but that was only due to post op swelling, my cup size never changed from the day I got out of hospital. I think with overs you get a 'finished' look more a less straight away (apart from the very early on high up look) whereas unders take longer to look like boobs never fluffed? 557141 .
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th September 2009, 7:42 pm

mine jumped a size at 5-6 months x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinaw34 25th September 2009, 12:45 pm

Hi
Haven't been on here for a while, but we had our boobs done at around the same time Lozzied!!
I had 325 VHP unders and don't think I have fluffed either!! Been in a 32dd M&S sports bra from about 2 weeks after op - now using them for the gym!! Measured up at 32e in La Senza and 32dd in M&S at 6 weeks - don't seem to have changed much at all, just dropped and softened!! Sometimes I think they have shrunk, although friends assure me they haven't!!
Don't get me wrong, I love them and they look fantastic, but I did wonder if they would get any bigger!!!
When I saw my surgeon at 6 weeks, he did say that the wouldn't get any bigger, just would drop a bit more and soften - which they have.
Not sure if exercise has anything to do with it - generally at the gym 4-5 times a week, plus a pole dancing class once a week!! On an up note hubby is v v happy with overall package!!! And it does mean that the bras I purchased early on, still fit beautifully!!
Txx
Tinaw34
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 25th September 2009, 4:59 pm

I don't think you have got smaller hun, it might just be that some of the bra's have stretched and bcome out of shape.

Are you happy with the size on yourself?
xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by hotcaz 25th September 2009, 5:46 pm

im nearly 6 months post op and i havnt fluffed either (':sad:') i think they have changed shape a bit but def havnt got any bigger cos the bras that i bought straight after my op still fit me perfectly, i think all bras come up differnt tho cos ive got 34Cs, 34Ds, 32Ds, and 32DDs and they all fit the same xx
hotcaz
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1848

Back to top Go down

Post by shelleymm 25th September 2009, 6:36 pm

I haven't fluffed yet either......still waiting .....and hoping......! Pretty please miss fluffing fairy!!?? never fluffed? 321562
shelleymm
shelleymm
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 189

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjugz 25th September 2009, 7:06 pm

Have you lost any weight hun? If I lost weight they looked smaller
xx
luvjugz
luvjugz
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 351

Back to top Go down

Post by lozzied 25th September 2009, 11:57 pm

Not really nothign significant...my weight tends to be pretty stable, i am trying to lose a bit at the moment but havn't lost any yet so don't think it's that?? hmmmm. maybe some people just don't experience fluffing. im happy with teh size anyway so it isn't a problem at all, i just find it a bit strange because so many others seem to be visited by the 'fluffing fairy' i guess i was just expecting it.
lozzied
lozzied
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down