Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

+22
Annie66
mariajw
*Sally*
annefinackapan
Jessica
tizzyt
MarieMc85
kay
littlemisstiny1
ruby roo
Jade
katie
nads
mum23boys
sarahsbabies
Mia
cakey_baby
sasha11x
samarie24
Tonic28
misf1
ShootingStar
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

Post by MarieMc85 24th September 2009, 4:19 pm

Congrats SS!

Is this where you got your first op or is it a different company?

My sister's friends got her boobs done there and had a really good experience

xxx
MarieMc85
MarieMc85
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3555

Back to top Go down

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I have a Date for re-op...Finally!!

Post by ShootingStar 24th September 2009, 5:03 pm

thanks everyone I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 259990 i am really happy i must admit, felt a pang a guilt when listing my car on the OH's ebay account earlier but i have to do this for my mental health rather than my vanity!!

Marie i had mine done in Belgium hunni and was deserted by the surgeon, not that i would've returned to him!! be better off in Bertie's Butchers down the market!! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 Icon_lol

I have massive faith in this surgeon, he was going to do it on NHS next year but i would have still been left with the PIP in the other breast and i just want them sorted out this year and to be the same so made the decision to go private with him instead

x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Number of posts : 6917

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 24th September 2009, 5:23 pm

Thats wonderful news SS.You deserve to have fabulous boobs after all you've been through.All the best hun x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica 24th September 2009, 5:37 pm

Oh that is such good news Shooting Star! I'm so happy for you - you will have the boobies of your dreams in no time! And you deserve them xx
Jessica
Jessica
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2334

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 24th September 2009, 5:43 pm

I got really emotional for you when I read this SS I am so, so pleased for you. It must be such a lovely feeling to have such trust and faith in this surgeon in that hes going to make it all right for you and you will finally feel complete after all this time.

xx I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 67188
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th September 2009, 7:33 pm

Thanks lovelies I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 259990

AFP it is a relief to finally be getting sorted out i must admit, you know when you've had enough and i really had got to rock bottom and couldn't face another year of it, i will cry when my car goes but i have cried more over my boobs, i'll get over the car alot quicker i know that much x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Sally* 24th September 2009, 8:13 pm

omg SS I'm sooo happy for you. Not long to wait and what an amazing xmas pressy xxxx
*Sally*
*Sally*

Number of posts : 4230

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 24th September 2009, 8:26 pm

Yaye!!!! Only just got chance to reply on here. You know I'm pleased for you hunni. xx

Hug
xx
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 24th September 2009, 9:41 pm

Thanks Sally and Maria hunni, i've sang all along 'all i want for christmas is two!' and two i will have I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 514153

Maria, thank you so much for today you really are a lovely girl I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 571992 i'm going to give you a massive hug when i see you x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by Annie66 25th September 2009, 2:25 am

Congratulations SS I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 321562 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 321562 . You're going to have an amazing set of I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 113752 for Christmas!

A x
Annie66
Annie66
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1828

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 25th September 2009, 12:05 pm

Annie66 wrote:Congratulations SS I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 321562 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 321562 . You're going to have an amazing set of I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 113752 for Christmas!

A x

Thanks Annie, can't wait to show them off to you all I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 113752 x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by clairyt 25th September 2009, 12:42 pm

Hi Hun!! I've not been on here for ages but thought I would have a quick look and catch up. I'm so thrilled for you!! You have had such a rubbish experience and hopefully now you can put it all behind you. Hope it all goes well - lots of love x x x I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 113752
clairyt
clairyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by mariajw 25th September 2009, 5:53 pm

ShootingStar wrote:
Maria, thank you so much for today you really are a lovely girl I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 571992 i'm going to give you a massive hug when i see you x x x

Looking at your avatar, I don't think I'll be able to get close enough for a hug!!! x
mariajw
mariajw
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2252

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 26th September 2009, 11:59 am

^
|
|
|

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 557141
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Len1 26th September 2009, 5:23 pm

Yay, congratulations darling. Wow you will have boobs for christmas....16th Nov it soooooooo soon. I bet you are relieved.

I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 321562 xxx
Len1
Len1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 856

Back to top Go down

Post by ShootingStar 27th September 2009, 9:19 am

Thanks girls, i know it's going to fly round because i am in no hurry now it's booked.
It's something like 7 weeks!!! I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 Icon_eek made my tummy flip just typing that!!

And Maria I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 557141 I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 557141 their these new inflatable/deflatable adjuster boobs I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 557141 i wont wear them on the day I have a Date for re-op...Finally!! - Page 2 396753 x x x
ShootingStar
ShootingStar

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 27th September 2009, 10:02 am

aw hun thats great news Cheerleader

Am so,so pleased for you Hug
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2