Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone else have slight pains after massage??

+2
katie
samarie24
6 posters

Go down

Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? Empty Anyone else have slight pains after massage??

Post by samarie24 13th September 2009, 1:12 pm

Hi ladies,

I've been told to massage my left boobie quite forcefully from the top, to help it settle. I've been doing this for about 5-10 mins a day as told by ps. The thing is, for a while after doing it I get slight pains where I've been massaging - nothing terrible, but enough to make me wonder if everything's ok?

Has anyone else been massaging and had anything similar?

Thanks xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 476

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? Empty Re: Anyone else have slight pains after massage??

Post by katie 13th September 2009, 5:47 pm

I haven't had the same but my left one has 'places' where it sort of 'stings' at times... the nipple is soooooo sensitive that side too.. and it has more bulge to it on the side, if I press from the outside I can feel it sort of sting after I let go.and its def more tender underneath, but not the scar, that feels fab.... suppose it just hasn't settled as quick as the right one, which feels completely normal...

not much help but at least mine feel diff between the two of them!

xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1454

Back to top Go down

Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? Empty Re: Anyone else have slight pains after massage??

Post by samarie24 13th September 2009, 5:54 pm

Thanks for your reply hun. I don't think many people are told to massage, since we pretty much all have textured implants.

I've had the same sorts of pains in my other boob, the 'well behaved one' lol that's settled. Lefty has never given me any grief - probably why it feels a bit strange that it hurts slightly now after massage. Oh well, I'm just doing as I'm told, I suppose!

Hope you're healing well xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 13th September 2009, 6:01 pm

HI Samarie

I am going good (I think),, but the doubts do creep in,, my rightie is so well bahved as you put it!! no probs at all! but the leftie I keep saying to oh.. can you check this one cos it feels different, and it def twinges at times.... they look great,, leftie is big bigger than rightie but was before,, I have just started to put bio oil on (Mia recommended it) little tiny stretch marks I could see underneath are disappearing already, but leftie I have to be more gently with as that one is def 'sorer' to touch and the nipple, well, thats just gone mad I think!! I always had agrophobic nips before, so now they have been pushed out into the open world i think its retaliating!! really tender when in the shower the water splashes onto it.. suppose it will settle but can hardle touch it at present...

this site is just brilliant, I don't know what I would have done without all the queries I have had being answered, and its fab to know there are others out there going through the same sensations..!! hope yours behaves soon!! or will have to start the naught booby club !! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 13th September 2009, 8:05 pm

katie0506 wrote: hope yours behaves soon!! or will have to start the naught booby club !! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141

I love it! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141 Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141

I had the sore nipple thing too..very ouchy, it settled down after a few weeks though. Glad you're doing well hun xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 13th September 2009, 8:06 pm

Hi

Can you please tell me if there is a certain way i should massage? I have been rubbing bio oil in for about a week now but just insure if im massaging right

Thank you

Hannah xx
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 13th September 2009, 8:12 pm

Hannah wrote:Hi

Can you please tell me if there is a certain way i should massage? I have been rubbing bio oil in for about a week now but just insure if im massaging right

Thank you

Hannah xx

I wouldn't really want to say hun. The sort of massage I have to do it specifically to help my boob to drop, as it's still quite high.

If you want to massage it's probably best to check with your ps before, I think like everything else they will all have different views on this! Sorry I can't be of more help xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 13th September 2009, 8:14 pm

Hannah, honestly??

I have no idea if theres a right way persay, I am just doing gentle round circular upward movements and not pressing too hard...and enjoying it at the same time, but not in a pervy way !

isn't it fab to have something to do it to, even if they did cost over £2grand each!!

yay!! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 113752
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 13th September 2009, 8:15 pm

No worries hun, To be honest i really need my right boob to drop as its being naughty and staying high and firm lol.

I might give the nurse a call tomorrow, My problem is I live in jersey and had op done back in the Uk so really difficult to just pop in and see anyone

Thanks

Hannah xx
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 13th September 2009, 8:17 pm

katie0506 wrote:Hannah, honestly??

I have no idea if theres a right way persay, I am just doing gentle round circular upward movements and not pressing too hard...and enjoying it at the same time, but not in a pervy way !

isn't it fab to have something to do it to, even if they did cost over £2grand each!!

yay!! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 113752

Thank you Katie, Thats pretty much what i have been doing just dont want to misshape my boobies in anyway lol.
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by katie 13th September 2009, 8:22 pm

well, thats three of us in the naughty boobie club, glad I am not alone! xx
katie
katie
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 13th September 2009, 8:23 pm

Hi Hannah, it's so annoying when one still needs to drop isn't it! Good idea to call your nurse, she may be able to talk you through massaging - if you need to do it. But I think it's normal for one to drop before the other.
Let me know what she says xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah 13th September 2009, 8:31 pm

Thanks Ladies, I will let you know how i get on with the nurse. This naughty Boob club is going to grow by the day I think Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141 .

Off to bath and massage now lol xx
Hannah
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mermaid 29th September 2009, 12:21 pm

Well I am considering a remake of the film 'My Left Foot' and I'll call it 'MY Left Boob'.

The left one is not interested in doing anything it's supposed to!

Although - the right one since I had my stitches out yesterday has been vying for attention...what would Supernanny do? I had my stitches looked at then the nurse gave each one a good hard squeeze and promply told me that they are settling well and I should massage daily to incourage it further....

Well let me tell you - for the love of all things holy - the pain I was in on my journey home was so not cool! I still have this kind of stinging feeling. So put me on the naughty step too - as I don't think I'm going to kneeding these bad baps until that's subsided...

Ok - I will do it but I will wait until I am dead on two weeks post op which will be Thursday 1st Oct. How's the massage for everyone else? Getting any better....? xxx
Mermaid
Mermaid
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 174

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 29th September 2009, 7:11 pm

Hey mermaid, yeh when my ps first gave my lefty a good massage I had twinges in it for the rest of the day. It's weird, some days when I massage I have some small pains in it on/off throughout the day, other days nothing. Don't think I could have squeezed them so early post op though, you're a braver woman than me!

Lefty STILL not dropped though, aaaaargh. Stubborn thing. Hope it does something soon - ANYTHING!! - just to reassure me. xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 29th September 2009, 8:58 pm

Aw Samarie!! Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 321562 xx

Keep the massage up.....lefty has probaly got male genes Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? Icon_rolleyes ....stubborn and slow...they catch up eventually Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 923101
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by samarie24 29th September 2009, 9:45 pm

mia wrote:Keep the massage up.....lefty has probaly got male genes Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? Icon_rolleyes ....stubborn and slow...they catch up eventually Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 923101

Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141 Anyone else have slight pains after massage?? 557141 I think you might be right..!! Definitely needs a kick up the backside xxx
samarie24
samarie24
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by josey87 30th September 2009, 10:36 am

I have also been told to massage - for twenty minutes a day for the next 6 months!! I had textured unders, but have to sort of rotate them clockwise and then anti-clockwise on the chest. I have been doing it a week now and they have softened up so much! I'm very confused as it seems to be that surgeons all tell you different things, and my boobs are a bit sore and tender after the massage!
Also, i have been told to wear a sports bra for the majority of the time over the next SIX MONTHS! i thought it was six weeks of sports bras , but no, six months! he said i can wear a real bra a couple of times a week, but to keep wearing the sports bra or an un-wired bra most of the time to prevent any damage to the implant.
Has anyone else been told this!??! its very frustrating! xxxxx
josey87
josey87
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down