Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in

5 posters

Go down

How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in Empty How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in

Post by meqr 12th September 2009, 7:16 am

Since I am looking for bras a the moment and they can be soo expensive... I would say you can buy the Tesco ones for £4 or £6 or of course the Royce for £35 and we all want to be comfy and I guess need two or three really... So how about once we are finished with our bras sending them to someone central and from there there is a forum to buy post op bras.. a pic maybe be useful.... all tesco bras £1 and Royce and the more expensive ones £5. All the money could go towards the site or half to the site and the other to a charity like breast cancer... Mmmmm or maybe we could change the charity every year... hehe listen to me saying 'we'.. I am new ish.. boobs next Tuesday...

Wish every well and a nice weekend.

San

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in Empty Re: How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in

Post by Loxxie 12th September 2009, 6:08 pm

Hey San.i think thats a great idea!
i have at least 3sports bras i no longer use+i have a few pretty bra's that i bought not long after my BA that don't fit me now. How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in 514153
Loxxie
Loxxie
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2102

Back to top Go down

How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in Empty Re: How about being able to send our new ish used post op bras in

Post by LouLou82 12th September 2009, 7:20 pm

It is a good idea, especially when you consider some of these lovely new bras get worn only for a few days in some cases!

Just thought I'd add that I'm sure the money from the last auction was supposed to go to a breast cancer charity, who said that it basically wasn't enough for them to bother with and they didn't really wat to be associated with women who'd had boob jobs! Shocked

Not sure exactly which one it was though, I'm sure Roxy'll be able to tell us.
LouLou82
LouLou82
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 1032

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 12th September 2009, 7:25 pm

Oh my... wow... oh... yikkkkessss.... I must admit when I had a breast reduction I felt awful when I was place on a ward with woman that had suffered breast cancer... So get their point a bit... but I would have thought that the offer was from the heart of the ladies here so all I can say is wow....

Ok how about plan B then... it is more of an Ebay type of thing and the person gets 50% and the other 50% goes to the site...... or of course establish if there is a charity that would welcome our donation.

San.

x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 12th September 2009, 7:30 pm

think it was for breast cancer the race was or something.

it is a good adea though, definatley.

meqr am i right in thinking youve had a reduction now your having a BA? xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 12th September 2009, 10:00 pm

Yes I had a reduction 15yrs ago.... happy to discuss should you wish.

San. x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 14th September 2009, 7:40 pm

It was Breast Cancer Care. Shame really, you'd think in this economic climate they'd be grateful for any help! It went to member vote in the end, and was a gift aid donation so they could get the most out of it.

We did think of a buy/sell section of the site, but just have to work out the format and legalities of it.

Of course, you can just post in the chinwag section any bras that you want or have to sell and you and the other members can sort it out among yourselves.

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by meqr 20th September 2009, 9:08 am

Cool...I think I will have a major sort out in a few weeks of all my bras....

How strange I have just bought a shock bra that donates to breast cancer..... I guess they get £1 from that..... did not say no BA girls... how daft... our hearts are all in the same place.

mwah
x
meqr
meqr
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down