Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you change your username?

+3
Ruth89
Nisey
Dancing_Diva
7 posters

Go down

Can you change your username? Empty Can you change your username?

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 6:50 pm

Does anyone if you can change your username? I had got a mad little stalker who is really freaking me out!! Aaaarrrgh! Its my fiances friends wife she is really starting to do my head in!

Every forum I join she seems to know about and then comments about it on my facebook for the whole world to see. She is one of these people who who has not got a mind of her own and copies everyone else, shes bought the same car as me, buys the same clothes after seeing me in them on FB, she was gutted that I got pregnant before her and 9weeks later announced she was pregnant and then tried to steal my baby name as she had her little girl before me prematurely!! She has made a comment on my FB which Ive had to delete as apart from my mum and dad, fiance and brothers and sisters no one knows about my BA and she has just posted on my wall that she is thinking of getting a BA and has got a consultation with MYA and my surgeon! WTF!! May be a coincidence but I'm not taking any chances and my user name on here is obviously my real name so I dont know whether she has googled me or I am just being totally paranoid!

So back to the point, can you change your user name or am I best to delete my account and reopen with a less obvious user name!? xxx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 753

Back to top Go down

Can you change your username? Empty Re: Can you change your username?

Post by Nisey 8th September 2009, 6:52 pm

You will be able to change it, other people have before. I think you'll just need to ask RoxyChick, maybe PM her?
xx
Nisey
Banned

Number of posts : 2126

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth89 8th September 2009, 7:04 pm

oooer what a freak! so many copy cat womean out there..

change your pic too! lol
Ruth89
Ruth89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 404

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 8th September 2009, 7:08 pm

can u not block her?u can block on facebook and most sites i would do that problem solved then pm roxy and she will let u change your name block the nutter on sites that keeps annoying u
x
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th September 2009, 7:16 pm

Ahh poor u - that's really freaky! Sure you can change your username Roxy will sort things for you I'm sure - good luck! xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 997

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 7:27 pm

Thanks ladies, I have blocked her before on FB but she moaned to her hubby and my fella is sooo laid back and wants an easy life he was just like accept her and just ignore her! Grrrr! It is annoying though, do you think Im being paranoid or has too much happened for it to be coincidence?

Also she turned up on our last holidays to Protaras cos I was talking about it on FB, she knew where I was going cos she said have a lovely time and when we we there the last 10 days of our 2 week break her and her hubby were there! My fiance says take it as a compliment but it annoys the hell out of me! Grrrr!
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 8th September 2009, 7:29 pm

Just pm Roxy with the name you want x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th September 2009, 7:30 pm

I would be livid.....bunny boiler springs to mind??? She obviously really likes you and probably desperately want to be your friend?? Maybe approach her and ask why she is copying you and following you??? mmmmm difficult one though ay xxx
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Dancing_Diva 8th September 2009, 7:43 pm

It is really difficult, but its annoying aswell. I dont tell her anything now and I have tried being her friend but I always feel like she is trying to get info out of me. She has started being really competitive with our babies aswell, she had a little girl before me and her adjusted age is behind my daughter but she is always asking what my Olivia is doing, is she sitting up etc and because im rpoud of my daughter she is like oh yes my daughter does that too. I said I took my daughter swimming for the first time and she said she hadnt taken hers yet, but then she posted on FB about what a fab time she had had at swimming with her daughter on their first trip!! Can you change your username? 751387 Scary stuff! I commented on her Fb status asking her when she went and she just ignored me! lol xx
Dancing_Diva
Dancing_Diva
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonic28 8th September 2009, 8:34 pm

mmmmmm is she insecure?? Have you any joint friends?? Maybe she looks up to you cos she is envious......no doubt she will have a BA in the new year then if you are booked for November! Think you should stay away but if you are friends with her on FB its hard to do that. Deactivate your account for a while??? When you reactivate all your old friends are still there so easy peasy. Scary friendship! Can you change your username? 751387
Tonic28
Tonic28
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 11th September 2009, 9:01 am

Hey lovely, your name has been changed!
xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down