Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did they turn out how you imagined?

+7
TinyMe
annefinackapan
_Carrie_
charlie1pink
emrussell79
nads
BoobiePrize
11 posters

Go down

Did they turn out how you imagined? Empty Did they turn out how you imagined?

Post by BoobiePrize 14th February 2009, 8:07 pm

Does anyone else worry that they won't fall in love with them and they'll just be OK with them? I've imagined them to look a certain way and I'm not sure what I'd do if they came out differently Blush
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Did they turn out how you imagined? Empty Re: Did they turn out how you imagined?

Post by nads 14th February 2009, 8:19 pm

Mine dont look much like I imagined, probably because i pushed for bigger. I have adapted slowly to how they look though and i'm hoping over the next few months for gradual changes Heart
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Did they turn out how you imagined? Empty Re: Did they turn out how you imagined?

Post by emrussell79 14th February 2009, 10:07 pm

Hiya, mine defo werent what i expected first time. I had an image of these perfectly formed perky boobs that looked huge but i ended up with droopy looking small long boobs. I think its good to do a lot of research but sometimes i think we get images in our heads of how they will look then get dissapointed.

This time, its so far so good for me. I have got used to the idea that they are never going to be what i origionally imagined as i think you have to have quite good boobs to start with to get the best results and mine were horrendous!! I will just be happy if they dont have the droopy look anymore and my nipples are higher this time xx
emrussell79
emrussell79
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 317

Back to top Go down

Post by charlie1pink 15th February 2009, 9:52 am

Hi, mine have actually turned out better then i imagined, everyone says your boobs will be a bigger version of your pre op boobs, and because mine were so horrible i was dreading it!!! But mine have turned out alot better then i thought they would. Very happy with the result xx
charlie1pink
charlie1pink
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by _Carrie_ 15th February 2009, 11:17 am

Mine are pretty much what I imagined so far...still very early days so still quite swollen inbetween and are quite far apart and in my armpits, but am hoping that as they continue to soften and drop and my pec muscle relaxes that they will come together a bit more. But to be honest, they are such a major improvement on what I had before that I don't really care!! lol

C x
_Carrie_
_Carrie_
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 615

Back to top Go down

Post by annefinackapan 15th February 2009, 12:28 pm

Im still reserving full judgement as Im only a couple of weeks post op. They did take me by suprise though, I didnt realise how big they would look! I know that sounds daft as I wanted them bigger but I didnt 'get' how big they would be!! So no they arent how I imagined but in saying that Im pretty sure I will love them in the end. One thing - I totally wasn't prepared in how long the healing/settling process would take.

Anne x
annefinackapan
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1260

Back to top Go down

Post by BoobiePrize 15th February 2009, 12:34 pm

Thanks for your replies girls, I think I'll show my PS some more pics and ask him how likely it'll be to get that look... I don't wanna build it all up in my head and be let down x
BoobiePrize
BoobiePrize
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3231

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 15th February 2009, 2:56 pm

BoobiePrize wrote:Thanks for your replies girls, I think I'll show my PS some more pics and ask him how likely it'll be to get that look... I don't wanna build it all up in my head and be let down x

SH is so honest with that but in a nice way i.e he doesnt build your hopes up which is good as it keeps you grounded, i showed him some pics and he said she probably started with more tissue etc so i am happier than i thought i would be with them x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyMe 15th February 2009, 4:29 pm

Ye, I had a consultation with him (SH) and he told me what the limitations would be, what my current breastshape would mean for the end result etc. I was really happy with that, It would have made me nervous if he said everything would be fantastic and perfect without any concerns at all!
TinyMe
TinyMe
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 127

Back to top Go down

Post by RoxyChick 15th February 2009, 5:27 pm

Mine turned out like I hoped they would.. much bigger than I thought I'd end up though

xx
RoxyChick
RoxyChick
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 6704

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 17th February 2009, 6:36 pm

mine turned out better than i imagined much bigger as i only asked to be a and now im 32ff lol i asked for alittle fake and alittle natural look they do look rounded quite fake but i reallly luv that now im much prefer pert fake looking to natural looking tbh so glad mine turned out like they have
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 17th February 2009, 7:00 pm

Yes i do worry a lot about how they will turn out! I am already worried that I have chosen a too small implant, that maybe I shouldn't have asked for overs, and my other two main worries are that they wil be too far apart and/or the nipple won't be pointing up! Although my nipple is pointing up at the mo, but for some reason i dread that there will bee too much boob on top and not enough at the bottom and so the nipple will be pointing down!! That's so ridiculous of me but I have seen a picture like that and I really really don't like it!!!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by moonmar 25th March 2009, 8:38 pm

How funny to read my previous comments now! None of the worried I had turned out to be true... the implant is not big but I def wouldn't say is too small (I have to say that I did go for a slightly bigger one than I initially thought), I got partial unders in the end, they are not too far apart and the piples are not pointing down! they are actually nicer than I expected, my only complaint is that the implant is still quite high so they look like they are fuller at the top than at the bottom, I hope that changes!
moonmar
moonmar
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1377

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 25th March 2009, 8:39 pm

Thats great MM x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 25th March 2009, 10:02 pm

Mine dont look like I imagined, though much better than pre op.

They are rounder, but I have learnt that is how they should be. Think I imagined they would be more pointy !! But I am Happy!!!
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down