Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got boobs (.)(.)!!

5 posters

Go down

I've got boobs (.)(.)!! Empty I've got boobs (.)(.)!!

Post by Ftmum1986 26th July 2016, 9:01 am

dance yahoo
So excited that I can post now it's all done! Arrived at hospital at 12pm, was shown to my private room and then before long a nurse came in to take my blood pressure, temperature and asked me to do a pregnancy test - all of which was fine!

Then time seem to stand still as I waited for the anaesthetist and then my surgeon to come and see me. My surgeon talked me through what would happen, I signed the consent form and then was drawn on! Then it was time to get my surgical stockings on and get onto the bed really to be wheeled round to theatre. My nerves really kicked in when I climbed on the bed ready for my GA but it all happened so quickly, one minute I was telling them about my daughters and the next minute I was waking up with boobs!
Took me a while to 'come to' I felt very drowsy and quite nauseous and was eventually sick after I got up to go to the loo but felt better once I'd been sick.

The hospital staff were so kind and couldn't do enough for me. I had a sandwich, a few crisps and some apple juice as well as loads and loads of water, was so thirsty! I kept drifting in and out of sleep but was just pleased to not feel sick anymore!
One thing I wasn't prepared for was the strange taste in my mouth which i'm presuming was from the GA, to be honest I've still got it a bit now, its a bitter taste, not very nice but I'm sure it will soon go!

I was then given some antibiotics intravenously and once they were in my system the cannula came out and I was told I could get myself ready to leave at my own pace (I was a day case).
My surgeon came in to see me a few times once I was back in my room. Told me he wished he could work on women like me everyday as it was all very straightforward and that they looked great  :ok:

I had 460cc partials HP from a 34a/b. He said they really suit my frame and an added bonus is that my previous inverted nipple on my right side has now been corrected since having the implant inserted! He wasn't sure if it would so didnt guarantee it but i'm chuffed as always had inverted nipples, one was corrected through breastfeeding but the other remained but now I'm symmetrical!

I was home just before 9pm. Been given both paracetamol and codeine for pain relief. Managed to get some sleep last night but did keep waking needing a wee! I've got the ice packs on now and just taken a couple of arnica tablets.

As for the pain, well initially my left boob felt so sore and swollen and it even felt as though I'd just had an implant on that one side!! Today the pain is more spread out, I feel all tight and restricted with my arm movements (to be expected!) I'm wearing my medium sized Macom bra which at the moment I love as feel very supported but not overly restricted. Very excited to see the changes over the coming days/weeks and still can't believe its all done!!

Oh gosh, I've literally written an essay, well done if you made it this far haha!!
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 372

Back to top Go down

I've got boobs (.)(.)!! Empty Re: I've got boobs (.)(.)!!

Post by Lucy106 26th July 2016, 11:25 am

Yay congratulations!!!  Really pleased you are so happy.  it will be a bit painful over the next week or so but does get better!  Weirdly I had one side which was a lot more painful than the other too! x
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 26th July 2016, 5:14 pm

Wow 460!!! Boobilicious!!!
Glad all went well  - I've had lots of aches and pains on and off but am def feeling better today. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 27th July 2016, 12:08 am

Lol I know! Feeling very boobilicious! Can't wait to find out what size I end up! But as I am tall I don't think they will end up being massive on me!
Glad you are feeling better. I am quite stiff and swollen all over so just having to take things easy and let hubby do all the rushing around for me ;p
Scotsgirl - what pain medication are you taking?
I've been given paracetamol and codeine which I am taking every 4 hours and I'm also having arnica tablets to help with the swelling. Ice packs are also my saviour!
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 27th July 2016, 8:46 am

Hi Ftmum!
I'm on paracetamol, ibuprofen and they gave me Tramadol which I've taken before bed but doesn't seem to have much effect on me. 
I've also got antibiotics and antibleeding meds which I'm nearly finished. 

I'm sleeping better and better but my goodness my boobs are sore when I wake up in the morning! 
My main gripe is the itching. I've got a bra, binder and stabiliser on and it's all so bloody uncomfortable and itchy. Roll on Friday til I can get them off!

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 27th July 2016, 4:24 pm

Oh yes the waking up in the morning is painful. I'm still waking a lot in the night but still early days for me!

Roll on Friday for you, will that be your 1 week post op appt? I've just got my Macom bra on with bandages over my stitches which feel a little itchy but manageable.

Have you been able to have a peek at your new assets yet or will you be seeing them for the first time on Friday?x
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 27th July 2016, 6:29 pm

I only had a peek after I got them done and stupidly didn't take any photos so yes Friday will be my first chance to see them properly. Even though I'm prepared for them to be high / tight / small / swollen whatever I know I'm still going to get a shock! I'll get the binder and stabiliser off on Friday then still need to keep this bra on for another week. Then change to a sports bra. 
I def feel better again today and was out and about catching up with friends even though I'm exhausted now. 
So lovely to have others to go through this with!

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 28th July 2016, 6:09 am

It will be so exciting when you're able to see them tomorrow then!! And you'll be glad when you have a sports bra on I bet!
Yes as each day passes I feel better too, be happy when I don't have to sleep upright anymore though!

Have you told your friends about your BA? I haven't told anyone except close family so I'm keeping my distance from everyone until I am feeling better x
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 28th July 2016, 1:00 pm

I've told a few close friends but not all. 
I think cos I've not went that big it won't be that noticeable but who knows. If anyone asks I won't lie - but hopefully they won't lol!!

Am SO excited about getting this binding off tomorrow - getting more uncomfortable as the days go on. 
Def feeling better in myself though which is good. Finished antibiotics and antibleeding meds so just taking painkillers as abs when. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 28th July 2016, 4:17 pm

Yeah I'm thinking that even if friends do notice that they probably won't ask, as not sure I would if I thought that any of them had had one! I've been wearing padded bras for years since losing volume due to having children/breastfeeding so I've always looked like I have boobs although I didn't!

Glad you're getting more comfortable as time goes on, hoping it will be the same for me.

I'm just struggling with not being able to do things I usually would especially cause of having two young demanding daughters!! But it's not for long and will be worth it in the end!
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th July 2016, 5:49 pm

I had the binder on but it only for 48 hours, that was bad enough. Only a few more hour to go xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 29th July 2016, 4:59 pm

Hope all went well with your appt today Scotsgirl78? Are you pleased with your boobs so far?

Daisychains- how are you getting on?
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 29th July 2016, 5:20 pm

How are you feeling today Ftmum?

I'm good - such a relief to get strapping off! Boobs look just as I expected - a bit torpedo like lol! I'm glad I did lots of research and so was prepared for what they'll look like at the beginning. 
I can have a shower now - thought I'd be desperate to jump in but I'm so exhausted after my trip into town think I'll wait till the morn. 

Really confused as to which bra to buy next. Nurse said M&S post-surgery are good but they don't have the thick bottom band like she recommended. So not sure whether to get sports bra or Macom?

Oh and my scars look good - bit longer than I thought they'd be but seem to be healing nicely. 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th July 2016, 5:50 pm

M&S high impact sports bra 2 pack are great, wide band, comfy and supportive. I even sleep in them sometimes (don't wear them for high impact sport Coz I don't do any lol) xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 29th July 2016, 6:22 pm

Oh I bet! And yes it's definitely good to be prepared for what they look like initially as so many women would otherwise be a bit disappointed!

Lovely about being able to shower, I'm hoping I can after my appt next weds but yes have a rest first!

I love my Macom bra but if she says a sports bra is good then I can too recommend the M&S high impact ones, I've also got a 2 pack (black&white), not used yet but may switch to them after my appt if I get the go ahead. Just not sure on the size I've got as its a tricky one to know this early on whereas my Macom will fit regardless which is good!

It's crazy how tiring being out and about can be, I keep needing to have naps!!
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 29th July 2016, 6:31 pm

Haha yes naps are my saviour at the moment. 
Have ordered a Macom and will try those m&s ones too. 

Thanks for the help everyone xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th July 2016, 6:34 pm

Around day 10 you should start to feel a lot more human again and that tiredness subsides, trick is to find the best sleeping position so you can get a decent nights sleep. I've wise, yes it's tricky but try them on and if they feel comfy go for it. Good thing with M&S, you can ask the staff for help xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 29th July 2016, 6:42 pm

Def looking forward to feeling more human! 
I've actually slept a lot better than I thought I would - still not great as do wake up several times but I assumed is be really uncomfortable and wide awake all night! 

My bf thinks all his Christmases have come at once lol! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 29th July 2016, 7:04 pm

lol, men, although since having my boobs done I kinda get the attraction xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 30th July 2016, 6:46 am

Yeah I'm finding the sleeping hard, suffering with lower back and neck pains! But know it's not forever and for now it's important to sleep elevated!

Haha my hubby is the same! Keep catching him staring lol!
Scotsgirl - did you have a bloated stomach after surgery? Mine is still quite bloated and I'm still swollen between my boobs, can't wait for that to settle back to normal! X
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 30th July 2016, 7:56 am

Bloated belly is a side effect from the GA and meds, it will go in a few days, keep drinking plenty of water and leafy greens to keep everything moving (if you get my meaning). Getting moving around will also help xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 30th July 2016, 10:13 am

Yes def bloated after ga and meds. Plus all the binding I had caused a lot of puffiness too. Still a bit puffy tbh!

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Ftmum1986 31st July 2016, 1:18 pm

Ah that's good to hear. I'm less bloated today so it is getting better! Still quite swollen and a bit bruised between my boobs but again a bit of patience and that will go!
Looking forward to my appt with my surgeon on Wednesday! X
Ftmum1986
Ftmum1986
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tracywilliams0017@gmail.c 19th October 2016, 2:15 am

Happy for you. Hoping for your fast recovery. cheers!
tracywilliams0017@gmail.c
tracywilliams0017@gmail.c
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum