Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies with furries...

4 posters

Go down

Ladies with furries... Empty Ladies with furries...

Post by Daisychains 25th March 2016, 10:00 pm

what made you decide to get them? I think I am going to go with Rajiv Grover for my BA but I also saw and really liked Mrs Kat. The thing that puts me off with her is that she only uses furries and I am just not sure about them. I like the fact they are almost free from cc risk and don't move once placed but am also impatient that they take longer to settle. 

Also this may be a silly point but I worry that if I had to ever have them removed the damage would be worse as they are so stuck. Does any one know if that is true? I have barely any breast tissue as it is! 

So if you've got them, what made you choose them?? :-)
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Ladies with furries... Empty Re: Ladies with furries...

Post by BkozK 25th March 2016, 10:42 pm

I had scaring inside my left boob due to a lactating abscess (was the size of an orange and took 3 months to heal). Liked the decreased risk of cc. I was boardering on needing a lift and I really didn't want one so my ps suggested the furries as the silimed do a conical shape, these two would give me (he hoped) enough lift and due to Velcro like action would stay put. I may have to have a lift but if I can hold off till they require changing in 10 years (or longer) then great.
With regards to settling, I think they do this the same as all the other implants it's only the softening that takes longer due to the polyurethane coating, I'm softening a lot more since the 6 month mark. Placement can lengthen the settling time, under muscle takes longer than overs. So if you like the surgeon and implant I wouldn't let the healing process hinder your decision xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th March 2016, 11:29 am

Theyre not stuck permanantly, and with the right surgeon can just as easily be removed and replaced, so dont worry about that!

For me, it sounds like the one thing screaming at you is the 'only' part. One thing we advise girls is that if a surgeon 'only' does one type, be it brand, placement etc, then theyre not thinking about whats best for your body. Ultimately its your decision. Id go away, do a lot of research on the two, maybe speak to Blush as she's further down the line with furries.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 26th March 2016, 9:46 pm

Hey there, 

I had Mrs Kat and thought she was fantastic. She was so honest and really really listened during my consult. She's got a incredible rep too for being a perfectionist. All the hospital staff at spire were praising her over all the other surgeons there. Anyway, would highly recco mend! 

With regard to implant type, she didn't push me into furries at all. She recommend them and explained why (the most simplest being lower chance of CC) but I could still choose regular implants if I wanted too. They definitely don't 'stick' the way you describe. Another benefit of furries is they have less chance of rotation purely because their furry coating sticks to the chest wall. It actually takes over a year of training to use and place furries so the surgeons that offer them are highly skilled. Removal is as simple as a regular implant. 

My furries are a year old nearly and so soft. Can't feel the implants at all, and my boobs jiggle when I walk which I love! They are firmer than normal boobs but so are all implants. Just means they are more perky! 

Anyway, would highly reccommend both Mrs Kat and the implants, xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisychains 27th March 2016, 9:59 pm

Thanks blush that's really helpful. In many ways I preferred Mrs Kat (she was extremely thorough on my consult and she's cheaper) but I just felt a bit unsure about the implants. It's been a while since I saw her so I should make another appointment. Yours look amazing in your Avi!!
Daisychains
Daisychains
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 110

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 28th March 2016, 9:52 am

It's funny as my second choice was Mr Grover, I live in London so would have been more convenient but yes, he was a lot more pricer! Plus I just clicked so much with Mrs Kat, she was so thorough as you say. She spent about 20 mins measuring me from every angle and was very specific about sizes that were safe and would fit. She actually only offered me three sizes and I went with the middle option, 315cc. So only a tad bigger than what you're looking at. 

Yeah maybe try and pop and see her again so you can ask more about the implants and see what she's says.

And Thankyou! That pic is actually pretty old now, need a new one! Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down