Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 week update and picture trail is up!

+9
blush89
daisychain15
Carrierowland
ScotsGirl78
Twinky
BkozK
mrskelly
Lucy106
MrsF
13 posters

Go down

5 week update and picture trail is up! Empty 5 week update and picture trail is up!

Post by MrsF 27th December 2015, 7:24 pm

Hello ladies!

Merry christmas to all of you! I hope you had a wonderful time with your families!

its been 5 weeks since my OP and I thought I would give you a quick update.

Physically I have been healing really well so far. Im seeing my PS on the 5th of January for my 6 week review. its been about 10 days since I can touch them without feeling weird about it. Its been 3 days since they have started getting a bit squishy. They are still too hard but not rock hard. They have changed A LOT since surgery day, the swelling going down makes all the difference. I think they still need to drop but Im not worried. I really havent been looking at them too much. I am back to normal physically, although Im not overdoing it until I get the OK from the PS. Running still seems a bit uncomfortable ( I dont do it but when I have had to, Ive thought Ouch no not yet) but the rest is fine.
Just 1 thing.  For the last 3 days under my boobs hurt. Basically where the macon ends on my rib cage, especially on one side. feels really bruised. Incision and boobs dont hurt at all but underneath does. is it from the bra? Im in 23.5/24h but it doesn't feel too tight.. or have I just got used to it? What could it be?

Mentally, its been very hard. Seeing my body change so much I didn't realise the impact it would have on me. Also I think i had accepted my body the way it was. I have a wonderful husband who always made me feel beautiful and i think I embarked on this boob journey for the wrong reasons. I wanted it so badly for years and years but now at 29 I think I was at peace with the way I was and I hadn't realised it until i changed myself. I think they look great dont get me wrong but i dont feel like it was necessary and some days I felt really down because of my decision. I feel I was a bit stupid for doing it even though I felt sure of it at the time. it sounds so stupid... But its just the way it has been. My PS has been incredible and so supportive and for now Im just focusing on positive things like how nice I will look in a bikini with my boobs.

I have created a picture trail for you guys.
Firstly sorry some pictures are upside down can't get them to turn around so you'll have to turn your heads!
Secondly the boobs look way smaller in the pictures than they are in real life, dont know why.

I got measured in Ann summers and Im a 32DD from a small 32B cup with 295 tear drop silicone for now. trying on lace bras was lovely and fun. One of the positive things Im focusing on :)

Pm me for passwords. Sorry no newbies.

Sorry this is a brief update its dinner time and my children now all want dinner (although they said they weren't hungry 10 mins ago when i sat down to write this growl)

XXXXXXXXXXX
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

5 week update and picture trail is up! Empty Re: 5 week update and picture trail is up!

Post by Lucy106 27th December 2015, 7:52 pm

Glad you are happier now and the boobs are changing for the better and getting squishier! Mine are still like rocks but early days! I can't believe it's been 5 weeks for u!!

Re your decision - it wasn't one you went into on a whim - you've been on the forum for months and researching so I do think you had thought about it properly. You look amazing anyway - gorgeous figure but at least you'll feel happier in a bikini now. I'm the same - I often think why am I putting myself through all this - I look the same as I did in a padded bra but then I remember how good I'll look in a bikini or a backless dress and it puts a smile back on my face!

Just to say tho - I have that exact same issue re the bruised rib feeling. It's on my left hand side and it's not the incision but just below where the macom sits on my ribs. It feels just like bruising but today I wondered if it's a broken rib as it hurts to breath in sometimes - odd!! No idea what it is but I wonder if it's the macom. Oh well - you take take yours off in a week can't you! 

I'm seeing sue on the 4th btw - missing each other by a day!!

Would love to see pic trail although I think I've prob seen a lot of your pics. I'm going to set one up soon - I still hate the shape of mine so feel a bit self conscious! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

5 week update and picture trail is up! Empty Re: 5 week update and picture trail is up!

Post by mrskelly 27th December 2015, 8:41 pm

Thanks for the update and glad you are healing well. I would love to see your pics please if you don't mind. Xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 27th December 2015, 8:57 pm

Glad to hear that your healing well. Your bruised rib/ under boob area could be from being in your macom for 5 weeks, it could also be bruising on the bone, that can take time to come out and heal, 5 weeks is still fairly early days, if there is no bruising on the skin then I'd not worry too much. I still at 4 1/2 months have achy bruised feelings.
I'm sorry you haven't yet fully bonded with your boobs. It did take me a couple of months for them to truly feel a part of me, wasn't until they really started to soften. I hope you soon will feel like you've made the right choice (because you definately did) xx

Have Pm'd you as I'd like to take a peep please c
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 27th December 2015, 10:45 pm

It's nice to hear an update, I wondered how you were getting on as you have been quiet.
I think you just assume it's going to affect your life massively and for me it didn't really, they look nice and I like having them, but in a padded bra they kind of looked very similair!

They will soften the more time that passes, and you will get used to them more so, to a point where you will probably think they look small still! Lol

But try to enjoy themand embrace them. You waited so long for this, and they look lovely and in proportion in your avi.

Can I take a peek pls?
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 27th December 2015, 10:54 pm

Hi Twinkly ! Im hoping they will soften a lot, right now I have a tank top on and the projection is insane they look so big. I know they dont look big at all in my pics but they are so big right now.

Anyway I dont want to complain. Just being honest and then moving on I know they aren't healed yet!

Thanks for all the advice girlies!
At 5 weeks did you still wear your macon non stop or did you take it off for a bit sometimes? xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 27th December 2015, 11:04 pm

Super duper loverly boobies mrs!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 28th December 2015, 8:13 am

Thanks MrsF. Great picture trail. You've got perfect boobies.
They will soften, in another 6 weeks you will really notice a difference. I was wearing my surgical harness 24/7 till 5/6 weeks then only at night for a further 6 weeks xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 28th December 2015, 9:37 am

Thanks for the honest update Mrs F - glad to hear you are healing well. 
You've been through such a lot - hopefully with time you won't regret your decision so much. This is def something I worry about too! 
Would love to take a peek at your pics :)

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 28th December 2015, 9:38 am

Great read, I think we all think the same as you but snap out of it ( well I did)

Could I have a peek too xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 28th December 2015, 9:41 am

Thanks for sharing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they look amazing xx I really hope mine look that good xx
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by daisychain15 28th December 2015, 10:46 am

Hi sweetie, glad your beginning to feel more comfortable with them and the more they settle, the more you they will feel a part of you. 

They way you described your 'guilt' or the doubts you were feeling are exactly the reasons to why I am still contemplating whether to go ahead. I guess it probably feels self indulgent to us, as I personally have always wanted the attention off my chest. I am worried about jeopardising what I have now and not being satisfied as I am always body conscious anyway! Thanks for sharing your story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , I really enjoy reading about everyones progress and post thoughts.

I am having very near to what you are, mine will be 270cc teardrop and wondered if I could see your progress. Your picture looks fab anyway! :) xx
daisychain15
daisychain15
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrierowland 28th December 2015, 5:15 pm

Hello MrsF
They look great, you must be so pleased !!! Just to say you have a fantastic body ( I no that sounds a bit weird but you do ) xx
Carrierowland
Carrierowland
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 844

Back to top Go down

Post by ScotsGirl78 28th December 2015, 6:21 pm

Just to agree with above! Mrs F looks amazing!! 

xx
ScotsGirl78
ScotsGirl78
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th December 2015, 10:54 am

Hey lovie, I would love to see your pictrail if thats ok?

Glad to hear you're getting on ok!! Dont worry, you are still so early on in your journey you've got SO many changes to come it's unreal!

And 32DD!!! You must be chuffed! xxxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 29th December 2015, 12:39 pm

Thanks for being so sweet girlies! Sorry just had another look at my trail, pictures are all over the place, I didn't do a very good job !

My left rib is feeling more and more bruised every day, its weird. Boob is fine its just underneath... out of nowhere? How is yours feeling lucy?
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by IFJG 29th December 2015, 12:47 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can I have a lookie please? I haven't done a picture trail and kind of regretting it now.

I know exactly how you feel. I feel quite strange about everything even though I am more happier in myself, but like you say I feel like did I really need to do this? But I'm sure it's just because we are so early on in our recovery! We will hopefully get used to it eventually xxxx
IFJG
IFJG
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 29th December 2015, 12:53 pm

yes I think the recovery is a long process of different emotional and physical stages. its very strange but patience is probably our best friend.
Im really just not thinking about them at the moment (aside form that rib pain!) and just carrying on. its nice to not feel tired and limited anymore physically..

Oh just saw you had similar stats to me! Your avi looks amazing! Mine look huge in certain tops and not so much in others (like a tank top and no bra  I look like Jordan but with my macon and a little round neck jumper you can't tell Ive had them done)

Hope you feel 100% soon xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 29th December 2015, 12:54 pm

Hun, forgot to reply in my message about the rib! Dont worry, random aches and pains are normal! I would like to say it goes away but nearly 9 months down the line I still get aches and soreness!

If you are worried give the surgery a quick call or email. Could just be a small pulled muscle xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 29th December 2015, 1:39 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good to read your update. I wondered how you were getting on. You're about 10 days ahead of me. I'd love to see picture trail please x.
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 29th December 2015, 2:38 pm

Hi MrsF

Yep I've still got the rib pain - and all sorts of other pains to be honest.  But I haven't taken any pain killers since yesterday morning as I'm trying to wean myself off them.  i'm worried they are what is causing my massive belly!!  Although it might be all the Xmas over eating and lack of exercise too!

I've just gone online and bought the red macom.  I figured I'll be in them for a while so might as well try and jazz life up! xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 29th December 2015, 6:47 pm

Ohh red ! Jazzy indeed !

Ive been eating so much I feel so ugh constantly !
Nearly NY and the good resolutions !

Sorry about your rib pain. I phoned Sue today but she was away, I left a message so Ill let you know what they say xxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tan36 29th December 2015, 8:50 pm

Can i have a look at your pics please, 

so glad you are healing well and feeling good x
tan36
tan36
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by muddypaws 30th December 2015, 8:44 am

Congrats MrsF your AVI looks fab! Do you mind if I take a look at your picture trail please? x
muddypaws
muddypaws
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 815

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down