Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What IS the "Fake Look"?

+6
Charlii
Lucy106
Twinky
Boobiesplease!
Contemptuous
CartoonUnicorn
10 posters

Go down

What IS the "Fake Look"? Empty What IS the "Fake Look"?

Post by CartoonUnicorn 9th October 2015, 3:08 pm

I started out thinking I wanted big and fake. But now further into my research I'm confused as to what that actually is! I have no upper pole, I'm a 34b and slightly tubular. I have no visible crease as they are pert. Looking straight on, my rib cage is a lot wider than my boobies. At my consult at MYA I was told I don't have much breast tissue and I have thin skin. I was recommended small implants because of the chance of rippling and I was given the choice of over or under. I am thinking small implants with a high profile is NOT the look I want! I keep imagining a tennis ball cut in half and stuck on nope but I would love wider, bigger implants - does this depend on your existing breast width? Will they stay the same width they currently are?

What IS the fake look from a surgeons' point of view? Would it be overs? High/ Extra high profile? Higher CCs? If you tell a surgeon you want the fake look are these the things they think?

Sorry for all the questions! I have 2 more consults coming up over the next few weeks :ok:
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 90

Back to top Go down

What IS the "Fake Look"? Empty Re: What IS the "Fake Look"?

Post by Contemptuous 9th October 2015, 3:16 pm

Your boobs sound very much like mine. 

I didn't like the surgeon at MYA - she didn't seem confident in getting me a good result. She said I'd have the same shaped boobs just bigger. 

I went with a fairly well known surgeon in the end who actually had to move my nipples up slightly in order to accommodate an implant. The shape of my boobs (so far as I'm only a couple of days post op) is much better now. I don't think MYA are the best with anything other than very straightforward enlargements. 

Definitely see what other surgeons suggest at your next consultations! :)
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobiesplease! 9th October 2015, 3:28 pm

Cartoonunicorn I see that you are in the Midlands. I would really recommend going to see Mr Payne at the hospital group. I saw three different surgeons before I chose him (I am still pre-ba) but he was far far more knowledgeable then the others I saw 

Xx
Boobiesplease!
Boobiesplease!
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 295

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 9th October 2015, 3:37 pm

Thank you! I've moved actually, I'm now near Gloucester but I'm happy to travel for a decent surgeon! :-)
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 9th October 2015, 3:41 pm

Everyone has difference of opinions on what the fake look is guess. If I were you, I would try and find as many pics of celebs or people who have had boob jobs that you like, and show the surgeon so he can see what "look" your after.

If he is on his A game....He should be able to tell you which implant and projection etc will achieve this.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 9th October 2015, 3:43 pm

Ah so you're near me! I would definitely recommend my surgeon, he has an office in Cheltenham. He's given me a very natural result, but that's what I asked for. I'm sure he'd be able to give you a more obviously augmented look if that's what you're looking for.
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 9th October 2015, 5:10 pm

I think the 'fake look' means different things to different people.  To me it means Victoria Beckhams old boobs that look like two balls on her chest.  But to some it means just overly huge for your frame.  Best to take in pics of the look you like, as others have suggested.  Just so there is no confusion!  Good luck! x
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 9th October 2015, 5:19 pm

For me, a 'fake' look is an obvious look. I remember MrsBall telling a story about some dahling mummies pointing at her and saying 'omg, they're so fake, you can tell a mile off'...what they didn't know was that that was the look that MrsBall wanted, and is proud to have. So while we may call it a 'fake' look, there's nothing fake about it if that's the aesthetic you were trying to achieve.

I think MrsBall is a really good reference here. She's a tiny 28" and of course didn't achieve those whoppers on her first go. Your body can only take so much stress, and any surgeon worth their salt will never go bigger than is safe for the patient. It took her 3 Ops in the end for an 800ish implant I believe. 

I think because what you're aiming for is going to be more than you can handle first time round, it's worth seeing a baaps surgeon and discussing it fully with them. What's the largest you can do now, what shape will that achieve, how long between Ops, how much bigger could we increase by etc etc.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by CartoonUnicorn 12th October 2015, 2:29 pm

Thanks Charlii, that all makes sense! I know I won't be able to achieve a crazy big size the first time around and I'm not even sure I want them THAT big. It would be brilliant if I was happy with just the first op though, as the more ops you have, the more risks you are taking. I'm really hoping the first result will be enough for me but only time will tell!
CartoonUnicorn
CartoonUnicorn
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 12th October 2015, 6:07 pm

Same size implants will give different results on different people depending on the shape and size of each person. A smallish implant on a small framed person will look bigger than on a larger framed person (does that make sense). My implant isn't exactly a big implant at 325cc mod but has given me a natural size for my small frame, other ladies on here have more cc's and have come out the same cup size.
Definitely get another appointment with another surgeon and totally agree on finding loads of wish boob photos, whatever look your aiming for a good surgeon should be able to tell you if it's achievable xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 12th October 2015, 9:53 pm

For me the fake look would be very round. I am more tear drop but can achieve round in certain bras
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by chrystal867 13th October 2015, 8:35 am

I'm having to have 260cc and unders due to lack of breast tissue and the my frame
If I don't get my desired look I think I will save up again and try and get bigger as hoping this will improve my breast tissue xxxx 
Good luck finding what's right for you xxxx
chrystal867
chrystal867
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th October 2015, 6:07 pm

Just been looking through my many selfie shots and am feeling like I'm looking fake, just got no flesh in the cleavage area. :-(. Need to change my avi xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by loui1981 13th October 2015, 7:33 pm

Don't worry hun you are fine some women like myself have a wider cleavage. X
loui1981
loui1981
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 909

Back to top Go down

Post by mrskelly 13th October 2015, 7:43 pm

Love your new avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] those boobs look amazing :ok:
mrskelly
mrskelly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 813

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th October 2015, 8:20 pm

Cheers my lovelies. Gave em a little squid together, can't wait to get into wires xx
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], your cleavage is simply boobalishous xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy106 13th October 2015, 8:24 pm

Blimey bzozk - have they grown?? Looking fan-booby-tastic in the new avi!! Xx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th October 2015, 8:28 pm

lol I wish, no just squished them together while taking the picture. Thanks though xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th October 2015, 9:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], once your boobies soften up, they will fall closer together. Mine felt far apart but the softer they have got over time, the more they I've and sit a bit closer together.

It will happen. Mine are narurally spaced quite far apart, but they are getting better, as they soften up.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th October 2015, 9:04 pm

And p's, that flipping avi is wonderful!
Bloody tit-tactic Boobs
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 13th October 2015, 9:06 pm

So that avi is without wires?

Wow.....WOW! X
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 13th October 2015, 9:28 pm

Thanks Twinky, that's a comfort to know. I know it's awaiting game but just hurry up already. I do love my new boobs just wish they where a little more together if you know what I mean xx

And yes NO wire, but I can walk around squeezing my arms together all day lol xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Contemptuous 13th October 2015, 10:21 pm

Looking fantastic in your avi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!
Contemptuous
Contemptuous
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down