Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 weeks post-op updated picture trail

5 posters

Go down

6 weeks post-op updated picture trail Empty 6 weeks post-op updated picture trail

Post by 9NDFp 1st September 2015, 8:43 pm

I've just managed to update my picture trail to cover my 6 weeks post-op milestone. I've not changed my username password so those of you who have my details, feel free to take a look :-). Or feel free to ask for my details if you don't have them (no newbies though sorry).

I think my boobs are starting to even up a little, though I've still got a long way to go, leftie is still a little 'D' shaped compared to right but I know its still very early days!

Love shona xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post-op updated picture trail Empty Re: 6 weeks post-op updated picture trail

Post by 9NDFp 2nd September 2015, 6:25 am

Latest pics were added yesterday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I've PM'd you xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

6 weeks post-op updated picture trail Empty Re: 6 weeks post-op updated picture trail

Post by Macromilly 2nd September 2015, 6:53 am

Looking good [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and you're they are looking more even. I can't believe they're only 255cc. You've got plenty of bang for your buck! :-) x
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 2nd September 2015, 7:58 am

Wow they are dropping into a beautiful natural shape. Congratulations. Totally titalishious (that's my new fav word) xxx

Love that @Macromillly "bang for your buck" xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd September 2015, 8:11 am

Thanks both! Yes it does just go to show how different sizes on different stats varies so much xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd September 2015, 9:09 am

I would love to have a look if thats ok hun? Hope you are doing ok! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd September 2015, 9:10 am

Yes of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Will pm you now. I'm doing great thanks, feeling back to normal now xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd September 2015, 10:23 am

They look great Shona! They are massive! I cant believe you got such an amazing size from the size implant you had, just goes to show how the results really do vary from person to person!

Looking fab, you must be very pleased :)
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 2nd September 2015, 10:37 am

Ahh thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! Lovely to read :-). It's funny cos when I look in mirror I think they look small, but then I put one of my new 32e bras on, fits perfectly and I think really?? I can't wait to start wearing some wonder bras / push up / balconnette bras in a couple of months :-))
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd September 2015, 11:12 am

I'm THE SAME @sHONA, IT LOOKS SO BIG BUT THEN YOU PUT IT ON AND IT FITS! iTS MAD...BUT GOOD MAD!! lol

Just had a nosey now, there looking great, lovely natural shape, and you defo got a lot of boobage for your buck!!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd September 2015, 11:12 am

Err sorry, typing in caps! doh xx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 2nd September 2015, 2:21 pm

Haha I think that too, I think they look like a small C cup so I'm always very confused when I measure into a 30E/F/FF!! It just doesnt seem possible! Just goes to show what our perception of a big bra cup is vs reality lol! I think all these celebs with massive boobs must have like 32G/H!? (Kim Kardashian!?) Rather than the DD's the media like you to believe! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down