Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pretty soft cup bra recommendations?

+4
Charlii
Lucy106
Twinky
9NDFp
8 posters

Go down

Pretty soft cup bra recommendations? Empty Pretty soft cup bra recommendations?

Post by 9NDFp 1st September 2015, 7:26 am

Now that I'm 6 weeks post op I can wear normal bras (yippee!!) but I don't want to start wearing wires till after 12 weeks. So I'd love to know what you all recommend in terms of pretty soft cup bras?? I've now got a shock absorber and triumph triaction (very comfy but not pretty!) and a Freya deco soft cup, but would love to get another couple of soft cups that give a nice shape and look pretty! 

Looking forward to hearing recommendations! Xxx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 498

Back to top Go down

Pretty soft cup bra recommendations? Empty Re: Pretty soft cup bra recommendations?

Post by Twinky 1st September 2015, 7:32 am

I got a white and black non wired bra from asda, with soft cups and lace trim at the bottom. Love them and only £6!

Debenhams do some nice non wired bra's too....

Hth
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Pretty soft cup bra recommendations? Empty Re: Pretty soft cup bra recommendations?

Post by Lucy106 1st September 2015, 7:38 am

I saw some cute ones in next recently. I've been perusing the underwear depts for the kind of things I'll be able to wear one day soon. Must be lovely to start buying lovely non padded bras! Can't wait to be at that stage xxx
Lucy106
Lucy106
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 995

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 1st September 2015, 8:08 am

Try the department stores, they're likely you're best bet. Asos also occasionally has useful sizes too. I find that the soft cups tend to be a bit 'tweenager' in design, so it's worth a good hunt. Figleaves too has lots of options.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st September 2015, 8:12 am

Good post, I'm going to be on the hunt very soon. Xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1236

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st September 2015, 9:44 am

Thanks all! Have just ordered a Debrnhams soft cup - after half an hour of online searching Figleaves and Debrnhams cos hardly any had my size 32E! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I know what it feels like I was so impatient and desperate to wear anything other than my post-op bra and was counting the days! Was like watching paint dry and then all of a sudden I wasn't feeling tender or bruised anymore, so went and got measured. Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Macromilly 1st September 2015, 11:42 am

32E! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  clap hands woohoo
Macromilly
Macromilly
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st September 2015, 1:18 pm

Brilliant size 9NDFp. When did you stop feeling sore and bruised. I had enough of that feeling now and just want it to hurry up and go away. I really miss snuggles with my girls xx plus I want to get measured lol xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st September 2015, 2:02 pm

Thank you I still can't quite believe bra size!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think around 4-5 weeks till the tenderness / soreness went and I felt comfortable enough to be measured. I then bought a comfortable sports bra but have only just started wearing it last few days. Everyone's different though, and some girls here have felt able to wear soft cup bras sooner. Xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by BkozK 1st September 2015, 2:06 pm

I've been alternating between m&s sports bras and surgical harness but just want one that's pretty or just different to the granny style. Good news for the soreness, 2 more weeks hopefully. Yay I see a light xx
BkozK
BkozK
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 1st September 2015, 3:10 pm

I never got on with the softcup at all and just ended up staying in my sports bra till the 3 month mark (when I was allowed to wear normal bra's!).

I found them a very awkward fit, but I hear a lot of people say great things about the Freya softcup deco (it was awful on me though lol!)

I really liked this sports bra Link here as it was so comfy and much more supportive than my Macom, and best thing is it's quite low cut so you can wear soooo much more prettier clothes without having to cover up.

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsF 1st September 2015, 4:41 pm

32 E Omg Shona thats amazing ! dance

Did you get my PM? xxxx
MrsF
MrsF
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 241

Back to top Go down

Post by 9NDFp 1st September 2015, 8:39 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ! So sorry I've been mega hectic recently, had lots of work on. Have just pm'd you xx
9NDFp
9NDFp
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down