Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the gym :D

+2
anneritchley
EmzH
6 posters

Go down

Back to the gym :D Empty Back to the gym :D

Post by EmzH 3rd July 2015, 6:57 pm

Finally!! Although any Crossfit girls out there...EASE into it! Did a bit of running, some kettle bell swings, pull ups & heavy overhead press - maybe shouldn't have done the pressing heavy but everything felt fine & got a bit carried away!

Feeling fine now & will see how i am in the morning but had to go so much lighter, slower, easier for the main workout than i usually would. 

So happy to be back in there though even with the almost 30deg heat!
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Back to the gym :D Empty Re: Back to the gym :D

Post by anneritchley 3rd July 2015, 8:43 pm

ThTs great, you have to do what feels right for you. As long as you have those puppies softly supported. Just be careful not to over do it. Hope you feel ok in the morning xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 3rd July 2015, 8:53 pm

Good work! Ive been tempted by crossfit for a while now! I've got a few friends who do it with excellent results and seems to be a lovely supoortive group feel to it too. Do you rate it?
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 3rd July 2015, 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i LOVE it!! Generally feel like i could vommit/die during workouts, but (pre op) i've never been fitter or stronger & you can't beat the bum you end up with from it! The group bit's awesome. Have so many friends from the gym & everyone's so supportive of each other xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th July 2015, 7:44 am

Hey hun, this is good news to hear, how far  post op are you now?  I'm dying to get jogging again, feel so unfit, reckon I have put on about 10 lb since my surgery ...boo hoo.

But I can't ever imagine these boobs feeling comfy enough to run ever again. Still can't sleep on my side as my scars feel like there pulling, and it's just generally so achey. ...
I'm 3 weeks post op tomoz.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 4th July 2015, 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sounds fab! It's funny as everyone I speak to seems to love it! We get so little time to exercise we may as well push ourselves to the limits of vomit!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't worry hun you're still so early! I put on half a stone (knowingly) but just let it happen knowing I'd be able to lose it and thought it was best I concentrated on other things. You don't need to worry. I restsrted higher impact stuff about 8/9 weeks post op but still had to adapt. You'll get there x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 4th July 2015, 9:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] says, you'll get there. I jogged across a rugby pitch at about 3weeks post op & they went super tight & had a bit of an "oh sh*t" moment. I think i've been very lucky with my recovery as well & the fact that i could just jump back into that last night woth no teal probs & feeling fine this morning highlighted that even more. I know it's really hard, but try not to base your recovery on other's it's so easy to do but we're all so different & it's a pretty major op so just let yourself have the time to recover xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th July 2015, 1:47 pm

That's great! I've also been considering crossfit, but I don't wanna join a gym! Have a multigym in the garage and treadmill in the living room, so got a PT round for a session. Wrists are killing me from it though! 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it's gonna take a while before your comfy running again. What's your post op instruction, 6wk? It was about 12 before I jogged again, and you REALLY have to be supported! I started with the triumph triaction (non wired) but switched to the panache wired this year and wow, all the difference!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th July 2015, 2:04 pm

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yeh ps said 6 wks..but I really doubt I will be up to it by then. I know its diff but I keep thinking about when I gave birth and how crap my whole body felt, how unfit and no stregnth etc.
thats how I feel now...but it will come back in time, and through patience but determination. 
Sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...hijacked your thread here xxx
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 5th July 2015, 10:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] don't be daft! We're all here for help/support/advice! I've probably only felt conpletely up to it in the last week or so & the "running" part of our workout on friday was done at a very much jogging pace - mainly because in that heat i thought i might have to have a little time out on the grass if i went any faster. 

Muscle memory's a great thing as well. You'll be surprised how quickly you get back into stuff when you're ready for it. Just need to get into the mindset to not be hard on yourself if you're having to go slower/lighter/easier for a little while xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 6th July 2015, 8:38 am

Wow! You go girl, you sound like you've recovered amazingly! It took me a solid 6 weeks before I properly went for it at the gym, but at 4 weeks I was doing some cardio. 

Crossfit sounds amazing, I've been doing loads of HIT classes and strength training and seen some good results. I still want a better bum though! Any bum tips throw em this way! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 6th July 2015, 8:39 pm

Squats [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! ALL the squats! & lunges. Go as heavy as you can on your squats as well rather than this whole "light weights to tone" business & don't fear carbs. Getting some carbs down you after a strength workout is what helps muscles to grow. 

I can't believe how easy it's all been *touch wood* was back again tonight doing squats & running. Tightened up a little bit on the mile run but walked about 100m & it had eased right off xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down