Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boob in my armpit?

+2
Charlii
Twinky
6 posters

Go down

Boob in my armpit? Empty Boob in my armpit?

Post by Twinky 2nd July 2015, 11:58 am

Hey guys,
im  18 days post op, so early days I know. Things are going well so far, my scars are healing nicely and I feel a bit more mobile in my arms etc now. So that's good.

Now, the issue...my left boob has dropped already a bit, which is good, feels nice and sits nicely. But my right one, I can feel it against my arm and in my armpit ALL THE TIME. It's as if its too far over to that side? Now this side hasn't dropped at all yet, so im guessing its because of that?
Guess I just need some reassurance cos its really annoying, and im adjusting my clothing all the time because its making my clothes gather in my armpit (if that makes sense)

Im just worrying a bit because my nipple also looks a bit 'over there' too?
I keep telling myself once it drops it will straighten up but then I go into...but what if it doesn't?
When I look at them I want to just grab the right one and pull it over towards the centre a natz!!!

So annoying man! hissy
 Other than that, there bloomin perfect!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Boob in my armpit? Empty Re: Boob in my armpit?

Post by Charlii 2nd July 2015, 12:10 pm

have you seen this thread? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now, the girl in the pic was very lucky, dropped and fluffed in 5wks! But it can take much much longer. I think what you're describing is very much the first picture, they're high and tight still, and every time you move your arm forward they're bashing into them! Once the drop and fluff, they'll move forwards and 'hang' much more like a natural breast.

So yes, give it lots of time and patience, and eventually it'll settle. If in 6m its still like this, then consider going back to your surgeon to have it noted.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 2nd July 2015, 6:38 pm

That's a great link. Very reassuring to know how much they change. Don't worry Twinky your still early days yet and they'll cjange a lot in weeks to come (that's what I'm expecting anyway :) ) x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd July 2015, 8:40 pm

Yep that's a fab link, it just proves how much they change. I just had to put it out there  I guess, as iv not really heard anyone else say say there's feel like there too close to armpits! It's just annoying cos I can feel it. Like, I have to adjust my boob sometimes cos I can feel it so much in my arm area..

I  updated my picturetrail if anyone wants to peek...you can see a little on there that one has dropped more.
It's like my boobs are upside down almost, the bulk of the breast is at the top, not the bottom!

Sound like a right moaner...but I am actually happy with them lol!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd July 2015, 8:41 pm

Hi, I had the same, it's all compleatly normal. The other will catch up xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 2nd July 2015, 8:44 pm

Thanks for the reassurance  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It's so irritating, especially with the heat,  getting stuck to my arm! NOT good!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd July 2015, 8:46 pm

I had a really annoying side boob. But I suppose I didn't have much boob before. After a while when they drop etc they will look lovely. Remember sisters not twins xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd July 2015, 9:58 pm

The best way to describe it (other than the pics) is right now, box fresh, they're still D shape, so they're gonna have a lot of upper fullness. Once they start to drop and soften thell be more of the b shape with the gentle slope. The side fullness will move more to the middle, giving it more lower fullness and projection. That's why some girls find they up a cup once they fluff. 

It's tricky right now, because your body isn't used to its new dimensions. I punched myself in the boob all the time for aaaages, putting on makeup, brushing my hair just because my body wasn't used to them being there. But you'll accommodate eventually. They're still so brand spanking new!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 3rd July 2015, 3:21 am

They can & often are all over the place as they settle ( at different rates as each boob has had it's own separate  op) in the early days post op I was more aware of my right boob as being right handed use this arm the most & felt like my arm was constantly rubbing against it, could feel uncomfortable as never had boobs  before. Its  the case of having lots of patience until they do their thing and settle into place, you will get there, try not to worry.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 3rd July 2015, 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mine felt like this for weeks! My right still does a little bit. Think they still have a long way to go in terms of softening but like you say it's just a bit annoying especially with them healing at different rates xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 4th July 2015, 7:48 am

It's honestly driving me mad, and I still feel so bruised and sore on that side, swollen too a little. 
I walked a lot yesterday, carried a heavy box and this am i feel very heavy and achey again. Even had a slight morning boob pain when I stood up.
Must of over did it a bit yesterday.

On a good note though, I went to a friends birthday party last night, and wore a dress with buttons,  and dang, I was popping open ALL NIGHT! It was annoying....but, I have never experienced  that before! I was a little bit happy! In a weird way, to have boobs popping out!
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by EmzH 4th July 2015, 11:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as long as you're listening to your body & realising you did a little bit too much you're doing the right thing. Some days you might so something & feel great afterwards & then another day you'll do the same thing & feel a bit rubbish after it - it's just the annoying way healing works. 

LOVE the dress bit! It's bizzare isn't it?! Clothes fitting properly is amazing! Attention because of them is still completely wierd though xx
EmzH
EmzH
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 334

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down