Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So tired :-(

+4
anneritchley
Vickyxo
sarahlou222
blush89
8 posters

Go down

So tired :-( Empty So tired :-(

Post by blush89 19th April 2015, 9:38 am

Really really struggling with this sleeping upright malarkey. I've tried so many variations with my pillows and each time just wake up irritable and uncomfortable! Currently using three pillows stacked up and two little pillows either side of my arms like a little arm rest. 

Does anyone have any sleeping tips? Apparently I've got to carry on sleeping up for another week at least :-( 

Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

So tired :-( Empty Re: So tired :-(

Post by sarahlou222 19th April 2015, 9:59 am

Have you tried a pillow under your knees lovely?
Is the morning boob easing off enough to go to 2 puffy pillows instead?

It is horrible! I know how you feel. I sleep on my tummy and completely flat normally :( x
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 19th April 2015, 10:00 am

Aw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this is the bit im worrying about cause im a side sleeper! Sorry to hear your not hetting comfortable :-(! Have you tried the sofa?? As obvs your so used to laying down on your bed whereas your sofa is diff. I think thats what il try as i have recliner sofas. Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 19th April 2015, 10:09 am

Hi, this bit for me was the worst. I could cope with the tightness and struggling to breath. But the sleeping done my head in. But it's all worth it. I slept in a sun lounger so didn't use a bed xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Vickyxo 19th April 2015, 10:17 am

Haha a sunlounger is a good idea [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ha i didnt think of that! I have a big round armchair with a footrest and it swivels. Or i have a armchair that matches my sofas that recliners so im sorted if my bed become my worst enemy! Xx
Vickyxo
Vickyxo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 582

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 19th April 2015, 10:28 am

Yeah I know what you mean Anne. Even with the swelling and tightness this is still the worse part. I'm so tired this morning, feel so grumpy and just want to burst into tears 
:-( silly I know but I hate not getting enough sleep and I'm back at work tomorrow! 

Sarah, nurse said I still need to be quite upright so still using three. Although my mum keeps telling me I'll be fine with two but I'm panicking about being really diligent with my aftercare rules. I've tried one under the knees and all sorts of odd variations but nothing is working. I just want my side :-( arghh lol

Thanks Vicky. It's not so bad at the start cos you are on so many drugs it just knocks you out and you sleep like a baby. It's probably about day 5/6 onwards when I went to regular paracetamol I started finding it hard. 

Xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 11:15 am

I'm struggling with the sleeping up right as well and it's only been one night. My back is really hurting and got bum ache too : ( I'm trying to sit on my side, propped on a pillow and still up right. x
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Twinky 19th April 2015, 2:55 pm

Bless you, this is what I will struggle with too, and have even been trying to sleep on my back just as practice,  but always end up  on my side! 
I would maybe try the couch, just as it's smaller, may cushion you more than the bed ...if that makes sense.
Twinky
Twinky
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1101

Back to top Go down

Post by LeeceyLou 19th April 2015, 3:13 pm

Yes it does make sense and think I'll deffo give it a try tonight. It's not nice being uncomfortable all day and then not sleeping at night, but it will all be worth it in the end : ) xx
LeeceyLou
LeeceyLou
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by going4it 20th April 2015, 2:07 pm

How did you sleep last night blush? Is it getting any easier? Xx
going4it
going4it
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 745

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 20th April 2015, 2:24 pm

Hope you had a more comfortable sleep last night! Hug
Charli swore by her travel pillow to support her head/neck so you can catch up on much need sleep whilst  on sofa etc. You could maybe try one of these?
It is trial & error when trying to get comfy for sleeping,you don't need to be completely upright just head & shoulders elevated to reduce swelling.
Hang on in there & focus on it wont be  much longer before you can assume a more comfortable sleeping position. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 20th April 2015, 2:39 pm

Thanks ladies. I slept like a baby last night (even upright) as I was just so exhausted from NOT sleeping. I'm finding I can just about manage propped up on three pillows with a mini one either side like an armchair. 

I might try the travel pillow idea next! Hopefully not much longer, arghhhh! xxx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 20th April 2015, 5:34 pm

It will get better blush and like mirren said, you don't need to be upright , just slightly elevated. I found if my back hurt during the night I just got up and streatched . I took paracetamol just before bed as well. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 21st April 2015, 11:19 am

Thnaks ladies. I'm finding once I get into that full on tired mode I find it easier, but its when you first hop into bed and are still quite awake. My god I just cannot get comfy!!  
Hopefully not much longer! xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 21st April 2015, 11:32 am

Glad you managed to get a good sleep!  Hug Soon the not so nice parts of having a BA will be a distant memory! & the result of having Fab boobs will be sooo worth it!  dance
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down