Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me?

+3
anneritchley
Loubeeloujack
lje1983
7 posters

Go down

Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me? Empty Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me?

Post by lje1983 2nd April 2015, 6:48 pm

I'm still trying to decide on sizing (have another consultation in a few weeks) but in the meantime I was wondering if anyone might be able to give me some idea what size I might be post op if I had 420cc? I'm currently an empty up top 34b and I'm having Nagor impleo round MP unders. 
It's either gonna be 420 or 460 I think! I will be having slightly different sizes in each as I have slight asymmetry.
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 121

Back to top Go down

Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me? Empty Re: Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me?

Post by Loubeeloujack 2nd April 2015, 7:01 pm

I'm having 380 and been estimated to go from deflated 34b to a d/dd I'm a size 10 similar weight and 5 ft 4 so mane with that size you will probably be dd/e at a guess x
Loubeeloujack
Loubeeloujack
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me? Empty Re: Any idea what size 420cc would roughly make me?

Post by lje1983 2nd April 2015, 7:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thank you! I'm really conscious that I dont go to big but also don't wanna wish I had gone bigger! Lol. My husband knows exactly what I'm like and said if they're not exactly as I want them then I won't be happy, unfortunately I just don't bloody know what I want! Hahaha
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd April 2015, 7:18 pm

Hi because everyone is so different it's hard to say but I have 410 and I'm an e/f from a c cup but some girls end up a e/f from an A cup. But it's a lovely size implant xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 2nd April 2015, 7:30 pm

If your breast width will allow it, it's a lovely size implant as Anne said above!!
As you are aware, everyone is sooooo different. I'd say at least E/F if not bigger.
You may have had your bra measured with a +4 inch method meaning your nearer a 32 band too... :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 2nd April 2015, 7:43 pm

Hi also remember your idea of a size E will be different to your surgeons idea of an E. They don't work in cup sizes. Also a lot of girls on here are surprised when they find out they are a certain size when they appear to be smaller. An implant is wider than your natural breast so measurements come up different. Also a lot of the time we are in the wrong band size. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd April 2015, 7:48 pm

You're asking the impossible question! It depends on so many things, including what you think sizes are. There's the post op stats sticky that you can have a read through. Like Anne said, it'll be different on everyone. She had 410 to take her to an E starting from C, I had 340 to take me AA<E. Best thing to do is try them on with rice boobs
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Moocher90 2nd April 2015, 8:07 pm

I started at a deflated 34b and am currently wearing a 34E sports bra and I'm only nearly 2 weeks PO as everyone has said we are all so different can't really tell but your best bet Is trying rice boobies and figuring out what you like from there x
Moocher90
Moocher90
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 445

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 2nd April 2015, 8:24 pm

Thanks for your replies. I had a feeling there would be no definitive answer as if I google 420cc I see no 2 sets of boobs the same! I see some people say you lose a bit of size with unders whilst others totally disagree! I guess I'll have a good chat with my ps and ultimately anything is better than what I have now!!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd April 2015, 8:33 pm

You absolutely don't lose any size with unders, it's bs. Basic physics dictates you add CCs, then they will increase by that much volume. It just sits in a different place. One of our admins also switched under to over, same implant, and had zero change in size. Placement makes no difference, it's size and profile that do.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by lje1983 2nd April 2015, 8:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's great to hear! My ps told me he would recommend MP, I wasn't sure why and stupidly didn't ask. It having looked up the product range I noticed the MP's are wider than the HP's and I have quite a broad chest so that probably why he's suggested MP's although I wi check with him!
lje1983
lje1983
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Zum_Boobs 2nd April 2015, 9:49 pm

I'm 5ft 3.7, dress size 6 and 32C (empty) was told 425cc would make me an D/DD, as every ones different, even him thinking that for my body, could still end up different anyway lol You're better off finding pics you like and showing him so he knows your actual expectations rather than a size. xx
Zum_Boobs
Zum_Boobs
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 2nd April 2015, 10:05 pm

The profile is how far it projects. So you can have two implants the same CCs but the high profile will be a slimmer width in order for it to stand taller. Like a beaker vs a bowl, slim and deep v wide and shallow. You need to fill the breast width within a 1.5cm give or take, so if you have a wide chest, a mod would be a better fit, rather than needing a hp in twice the CCs.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down