Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is that possible??

+2
anneritchley
Fleurina
6 posters

Go down

How is that possible?? Empty How is that possible??

Post by Fleurina 4th February 2015, 8:07 am

Hello ladies
I am just over two weeks post op having had an uplift and replacement implants. 
I went down from 340cc to 240cc. How is it possible that I am still measuring the same size as before?? And my sports bra from my previous ba fits. I am gutted as the main reason for the surgery was to go smaller. My ps also told me he took away some of my own breast tissue as well. Realistically by this point will the swelling make a real impact to my size and could they reduce at all. If they don't, it will feel like I went through all that for little gain. 
Xxx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

How is that possible?? Empty Re: How is that possible??

Post by anneritchley 4th February 2015, 8:17 am

Hi, I would have thought that being as you had an uplift as well, you would have quiet a lot of swelling. There is a lot more trauma than if you had just had a ba. Xxx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 4th February 2015, 10:37 am

Think of the physics here, you've had 100cc of volume at least removed, you will be 100cc's smaller. its very likely at 2wks you're still quite swollen, especially from an uplift. Don't forget those new implants have to drop and settle also. Give it some more time for your recovery, remember, you wont start to see final results until around 6m mark.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 4th February 2015, 8:42 pm

It's far too early in your healing just now to be making judgment on your boobs Fleurina. Your healing isn't going to take weeks it's going to take MONTHS. I'd personally be looking at the 6 month marker. 

When you have an uplift there's a lot of trauma to the breast and although everything may be looking good and healing well on the 'outside' of the breast, on the 'inside' things are very much continuing to heal and yes, you'll still, have some swelling for sure at just 2 weeks post-op hun and I don't don't doubt also because of all the trauma there will also be inflammation internally too. 

I know when I had mine done it took a heck of a long time for my boobs to settle. So do give them a chance hun and see things go. Of course in the meantime whenever you have an appointment to see your surgeon if your concerns are still there do ensure they get noted. There's no need to make an appointment outside of your scheduled post-op appointment, just when you go for the scheduled one which will be around 6 to 12 weeks post-op. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 5th February 2015, 8:25 am

Thanks for all your replies. I would have had a smaller implant but my ps said I couldn't because of my bwd and that a smaller implant would be squishy. Although have to say they are a much better shape and super pert. I suppose I have to resign myself to having bigger boobs having started down this ba route 10 years ago x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 5th February 2015, 1:53 pm

I fully understand how you're feeling hun. I'm in the exact same position with my wanting a very small implant replacement, but my BWD just won't allow for this and it would look like I had a couple of tennis balls on my chest as my surgeon said. So I have no option but to be confined to the measurements of my breasts meaning I can't go that much smaller than I am now.

As much as I wanted that 'drastic' change in size. My body simply says no and I do fully understand what my surgeon was saying, so for the want of a nice aesthetic appearance I was more than happy to go with his expert opera opinion. 

It still sucks though lol. X
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 5th February 2015, 9:24 pm

Indeed it does suck. You would think they would be able to overcome that with surgical techniques, alas not. 
This is no3 for me. I am seriously done with my boobs. 
Face is next lol x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebeccajbarratt 29th March 2015, 10:13 pm

Hi fleurina how are u getting on? I'm back to see my surgeon on Thursday as my boobs are still odd? Xx
Rebeccajbarratt
Rebeccajbarratt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 352

Back to top Go down

Post by Montana 30th March 2015, 7:48 am

Hi how is your recent very going now? Have they settled a bit more? It's interesting to hear of ladies wishing they never went big in the first place as I'm currently debation size. Hmmm maybe I should pick a more modest size. I hope yours are smaller as you wanted now x
Montana
Montana
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 283

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 30th March 2015, 6:19 pm

Hello ladies
Seeing my surgeon in April. Still way to big for my liking and not any change. Not what to do if he says nothing he can do, will be gutted. I feel my boobs are way to big for my frame. I am a 28 back and am measuring a ff/g in bravissimo which is just ridiculous. My owns were not massive at all, a modest c and only had 240cc. Am so disappointed after 3 ops and still haven't got what I want. I pray you ladies have better luck than me xx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum