Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue???

3 posters

Go down

Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue??? Empty Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue???

Post by Toryplum 3rd February 2015, 8:35 pm

Hi ladies, well I've finally made a decision on surgeon! Both surgeons that I meet with said I didn't need an implant as I have enough breast tissue remaining to make a good size D and I don't mind being smaller than I used to be. I'm amazed as I though breast feeding had stole it all! But do you think I will still have a nice full cup or will they just sit lowish like a natural breast. He said I could get a double drop I think, if I had an implant. The weight of my natural tissue could drop and the implant remain high, and I could get an unpleasant look. I don't really want to have the implants as he said it could potentially take me to an E/F and there are additional risks etc. but do you think I will still get the 'happy' perky boobies that we all want?? Has anyone had an uplift without an implant that could help me? X x x thanks all x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue??? Empty Re: Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue???

Post by COOKIE 3rd February 2015, 11:14 pm

I think you'll be VERY happy Tory. 

Your surgein must be very concerned about the quality of your skin and it's elasticity. When you have poor elasticity, because the skin can be quite thin you'd likely have to go partially under the muscle, but...with the additional weight your skin will continue sagging giving you the 'double bubble' appearance your surgeon spoke of, or the snoopy dog look where the skin hangs over the implant. 

You're so, so lucky to be able to have this done without the implant and you'll be ever so pleased with the final appearance of your new perky boobs. 

The scarring can at first be quite scary but they will eventually fade to you being able to see almost nothing. I promise you....ive had a full anchor lift myself, but wth an implant and am so pleased with how the scarring from a good surgeon has faded. 

Who's your surgeon Tory? Have you booked your surgery yet? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue??? Empty Re: Uplift without implants as I have enough tissue???

Post by Toryplum 4th February 2015, 12:30 pm

Hi Cooke you have been so informative and you are so right that is exactly what he said about my skin. I'm glad you think I'm lucky not to need an implant, I kind of didn't want one as I don't want to be bigger but I would like the upper pole fullness. But I guess you can't have everything! He he! I've ended up going with Mr K Graham at the Soire in Liverpool as he was highly recommended by a freind who had an uplift and another who is having quite complex corrective work done there. He was lovely and I really liked the fact he still worked within the NHS. mr Mc George is clearly massively experienced and can probably do it with his eyes shut. But for me it just didn't click, I work within the medical industry and I feel it's really important to discuss all aspects of treatment surgery etc and he didn't really give me much time or cover the reality of surgery or the draw backs of not having an implant. We are feel comfortable with different people and I just liked the thoroughness of Mr Graham and his patient focused approach. Gosh it's all so exciting for us all though isn't it. I'm so glad you had a great experience with your uplift, I hope I can share a similar story one day. My surgery date is 21st April and it's now on the Calandar yippee x x x x thank you again for all your lovely reassuring words x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 7th February 2015, 5:08 pm

Hi Tory, I'm in a similar position as to whether to have implants with my uplift or not. I've spent hours looking at pictures of uplifts and I really don't want to pay a fortune for boobs that aren't perfect at the end. Some of the pictures I've seen of the 'afters' just look like smaller still slightly saggy boobs. Although there are some pictures of uplifts without implants that look great, I guess there's no way of knowing what you'll end up with. I think though that my vision of perfect is implants version or young pre-pregnancy boobs. I've booked for end of March and at the last minute I cancelled the implants as I was worried about having to maintain them and any problems that might happen but I'm dithering now. if you don't mind me asking, what size are you now? If you'll end up with a D that sounds like a good size. i currently wear a 32DD although my surgeon said I wasnt a DD, it was just skin! Good luck with the surgery! X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 8th February 2015, 10:56 am

Hi Katy, I am in exactly the same position as you and a similar size now. 34DD but bigger on the right! In my mind the perfect boobs do need an implant to get that nice fullness on the upper pole. But I really really don't want to have to go through surgery again and my surgeon says that as I have lots of breast tissue, if he gives me an implant then I could end up with double bubble. I don't want to have that happen and then have to go through all this stress again. But much like you, I don't also want to go through this now and not be happy. I'm worried that I will end up with smaller but still empty boobs and they will naturally drop to the bottom and lose the fullness in the top! Then I will just have smaller but droopy boobs! Gosh, it's a blooming minefield weighing this up isn't it. I guess only we can decide!!! I would love to know what you decide. I'm 99% sure that I'm just having the lift, I've never wanted to be any bigger than a DD ( hated being an F whilst pregnant as it just made me feel bigger). So I guess for me and it's just a personal thing, I'm prepared to risk going down as size and regaining the look of how I was before breast feeding (not perfect at all) but good enough for me. I'm to scared or the lift and implant at the same time. Please let me know how you get on would really like to hear your story, I'm booked for April 21st x x good luck x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 12:28 pm

Hi again, it's really nice to be able to chat to someone making the same decision. Everybody on here is so lovely, but no one can empathise quite like someone going through exactly the same thing at the same time. I know it has to be our own decision, but sometimes it's really hard to decide! I've seen some pics post mastopexy no implants that look great and some that just look like smaller, slightly less droopy boobs!
I know what you mean about wanting your old boobs back, I feel like my body went through so much having my kids and I have only just (finally) lost the baby weight after six years. Now my youngest has started school, I've gone back to work, they're more independent and I feel like I am finally reclaiming some of my pre-mummy identity. Getting my love life back on track would be the final stage but I'll never get back to normal while I feel so self conscious about my boobs. So from that point of view, then yes, smaller but Perrier would be fab.... 
However..... Part of me thinks if I'm spending a fortune, I want them to be amazing! This is my opportunity to have boobs better than I've ever had before.... 
Hmmm. As you say, it's a minefield. I'm kind of jealous of you having an extra month to make your decision! I'll keep you posted. Xxx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 12:30 pm

Oops... Perkier not Perrier.....
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 8th February 2015, 6:08 pm

Katy is wonderful speak to you. I can't imagine making this decision without all the lovely ladies on here. So keen to hear what you decide. I am so like you in ever sense, like every single one. So desperate to get me back and feel confident again but don't want to make the wrong decision. I need to see some more photos of lifts without implants I think. Oh gosh this is so hard x x x
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 8th February 2015, 7:37 pm

I know!  Sooo hard. And so much riding on this decision given the amount of money and pain and recovery. I've saved loads of pics without implants from the Internet and I'm going to take them into the surgeon and say 'I like these but I don't like these' and see what she says. I'll let you know. I just wish someone would tell me what to do! Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toryplum 8th February 2015, 7:54 pm

That's a great idea, I will do the same! Did you look on that ladies link to titilicious I think. Gosh her uplift looked amazing. With and without the implants! Don't think I have that much tissue left, so doubt I would be that lucky!!! I hope we both make the right choice x x x thank you for chatting about it all
Toryplum
Toryplum
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down