Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners

3 posters

Go down

Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners Empty Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners

Post by blush89 2nd February 2015, 2:38 pm

Just caught the latest issue of Tatler (March issue if anyone is interested) and it comes with a Beauty and Cosmetic Surgery Guide 2015.

For Breast Surgery, the winners are...

Patrick Mallucini (Consulatation £250, breast surgery from £7,500)
"His mission is to enhance rather than distort - so don't expect him to pump up the volume unless you've got the ribcage and shoulders to carry it off. He favors tear drop sized implants and the majority of his patients are now treated as day procedures, so there is no more expensive overnight hospital stays."

Adam Searle (Consultation £250, breast surgery from £5,500)
"Alot of ladies are now opting for uplifts without silicone. Mr Searle uses patients own tissue, by reconstructing the skin envelope with lots of internal stitching and fat transference (usually sucked out of other fleshy areas like bums and tums)to fill out and shape the breast."

Guy Stearne (Consultation £100, breast surgery from £2,995)
Based in Birmingham in the West Midlands, Mr Stearne performs a lot of mastopexy augmentations, which combine breast implants with a uplift in one go. It's a more affordable option and requires significantly less downtime than two separate procedures. A fiend for detail, Mr Stearne also takes time to get the right size breast, measuring the chest wall to ensure it's in proportion to the patients frame and always accounting for what he calls 'boob greed'. "Many patients often think they want a size larger than they actually need' he says.

Chris Inglefield (Consultation £250, breast surgery from £5,700)
As one of the first clinics in Europe to study lightweight breast implants, Mr Inglefield believes he has found the latest surgical advance. These new implants contain a gel that incorporates minute silicate balls, which makes them about a third lighter than traditional ones, giving a softer and more natural feel. The reduced weight also means less stretching of the breast tissue, so less distortion or drooping of the boobs overtime. All well being with the studies, the new implants should be available within months. 'This is one of the most exciting breakthroughs in cosmetic surgery in 20 years'.

Some familiar names in there, others not so familiar! Interesting read all the same.

xx
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners Empty Re: Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners

Post by anneritchley 2nd February 2015, 6:37 pm

My surgeon has appered In there before. Interesting read xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners Empty Re: Tatler Plastic Surgery Guide 2015 - Winners

Post by Mammamia 3rd February 2015, 2:59 pm

I'd love to know how they judge this! Results/revisions/feedback or who has the best PR agency! I'm such a cynic!!! I emailed mallucini when I started my research to establish consultant costs and availability and didn't even get a reply! Obviously I'm not elite enough!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by blush89 4th February 2015, 11:42 am

@anneritchley Yes it does seem to differ year after year!! Great that your surgeon popped up though!

@Mammamia Omg me too! I actually work in advertising myself so I know all the tricks of the trades in terms of who is getting editorial credits and for what price! I think with Tatler it's all about the name and the clinic because the magazine typically caters to the posh!

Doesn't surprise me about Patrick Mallucini, it's like they're celebrities!
blush89
blush89
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down