Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grumpy guts

4 posters

Go down

Grumpy guts Empty Grumpy guts

Post by Fleurina 31st January 2015, 9:00 pm

Two weeks post op today and still in so much pain. Popping drugs like no ones business. Was supposed to see my ps on Friday but was postponed until Tuesday. My left boobs is so bad. Feels like there is no end in sight. My hubby is away skiing and am feeling really low. Don't even want a glass of wine and that is saying something. Please tell me I am not alone xx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Grumpy guts Empty Re: Grumpy guts

Post by COOKIE 31st January 2015, 10:56 pm

You're not alone at all Fleurina Hug

Honestly, when I had my uplift I was literally floored for two weeks. I consider myself a relatively strong person and know I have a strong pain threshold but it was the morning boob. It really got me down.  

Sounds like the booby blues have hit you Feurina, when you just burst into tears uncontrollably and when someone asks why you're crying most of the time you can't tell yourself, let alone them. You hate your boobs, you hate how you feel you hate that it feels like it's never going to end......

BUT...it does yes

Things really will start getting better for you soon hun. Is it just your mood that's bothering you or is there anything in specific that you're concerned about at all? Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 1st February 2015, 8:38 am

Thanks cookie for your reply. It can be quite isolating this boob business. The pain in my left is quite intense but am seeing simon withey on Tuesday morning so hopefully he will put my mind at ease as all the incisions are still taped up so hope there isn't an infection there or something as my bra is hurting the whole time when against the left side. I would like to put an avi up or something but they still look horrible so will wait at least until next week. Also they actually still really bruised. Jeez this surgery we had is brutal xx
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 1st February 2015, 1:08 pm

Hope the pain/ discomfort eases up for you soon & at surgeons appointment you get the reassurance you need! It does get better just takes time.   Hug    XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Blondie14 1st February 2015, 1:11 pm

Hope you start feeling better soon fleurina! I'm sure it will get better just take it easy and ull get there ! Uve been through a lot and now the healing process as got to happen so keep ur head up x x
Blondie14
Blondie14
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 152

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurina 1st February 2015, 1:23 pm

Well on a positive note I drove today which is great. Back to some sort of normality. Thanks guys for the support its good to know that your not alone x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 1st February 2015, 4:54 pm

You're never alone here hun Hug

How's your diet Fleurina? The only reason I ask is because eating a good healthy diet can really help promote healing loads. If you're not one for healthy eating that's fine, but if you just try to have at least an egg every day, or chicken, anything that's full of protein, it'll honestly get those .wounds healing faster and that bruising to subside. 

Glad you enjoyed the drive hun. It does help lift your spirits when you feel yourself getting back to some sort of normality. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down