Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head !

+3
sarahlou222
doradoodle
Roses27
7 posters

Go down

Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head ! Empty Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head !

Post by Roses27 26th January 2015, 7:12 pm

Ok ladies,
I was fitted after surgery with a 38 band front fastening bra
Got home and by Saturday it just felt big and gaping ! No support whatsoever, so I have the M&S 2 pack high inpact sports bras... So I've put one of them on in 34E with bra extended as I do have swelling round my band, anyways my questions is how right should the band be ? And.... Where my nips are its ever so slightly and I mean ever so slightly wrinlkly yet the rest of the cup fits well, would you say This is ok ? Also I've got the M&S zip front purple sports bra in 34DD, when I put this on it feels quite tight and does pull my boobies together a bit too ... Would you say that's too tight or good ?
Arrgghh this boob malarkey is stressful ! 
Any opinions/advice freatfully received 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 565

Back to top Go down

Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head ! Empty Re: Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head !

Post by Roses27 26th January 2015, 7:13 pm

Oops sorry for typos, x
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head ! Empty Re: Bra sizing/support - I'm becomin a stress head !

Post by doradoodle 26th January 2015, 7:17 pm

Ooh be good too know im having the same problem
doradoodle
doradoodle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 26th January 2015, 7:26 pm

I have that purple bra!! :) I used it with my rice boobies!

I'm not too sure what is too tight or too loose, but please try not to panic, I'm sure a wise owl will be around soon :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th January 2015, 7:27 pm

It's the band that needs to be snug isn't it mods? It's the band that gives you support. My cups were baggy at the bottom because my boobs sat high. It sounds just fine to me. Xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by czlouise 26th January 2015, 8:10 pm

Ohhhh I'm having the same issue!! So glad I saw this before I posted!! My 34 bands are tight so got extenders which are fine now.. With swelling kind of to the side under my armpit though Its so tight there and uncomfortable!! Can you have a rest from not wearing a bra?! I've been constantly wearing them 24/7 with exception to showers of course!! Xx
czlouise
czlouise
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post by anneritchley 26th January 2015, 8:26 pm

Yes mine were tight under the arms due to swelling too xx
anneritchley
anneritchley
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2293

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th January 2015, 8:37 pm

The band is where all the support comes from. A well fitting band needs to sit straight on your back, and you should fit 2fingers under it. This is what you should focus on fitting you. If your cups feel like they're holding you stable, great. If they're a bit wrinkley in the nips at first, again that's fine, your boobs are so high tight and round that they might not sit right for a few week/months until they drop. 

It shouldn't be too tight. Red marks is fine, but blue skin is not! Most of all you need to feel secure in it. If you don't, try a sister size. Remember, up a band, down a cup and vice versa. So if you have a 34d, with the cups ok but the band riding up your back, try a 32dd. 

Hope that helps ladies!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Roses27 26th January 2015, 8:53 pm

Awesome thanks charlii, I've tightened my band slightly on this 34E and it now feels good - much better ! and I've shortened the straps a bit too, 
Xx
Roses27
Roses27
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsball 26th January 2015, 8:55 pm

czlouise wrote:Ohhhh I'm having the same issue!! So glad I saw this before I posted!! My 34 bands are tight so got extenders which are fine now.. With swelling kind of to the side under my armpit though Its so tight there and uncomfortable!! Can you have a rest from not wearing a bra?! I've been constantly wearing them 24/7 with exception to showers of course!! Xx

Of you've been told by your surgeon to wear 24/7 then you wear it 24/7, so no, no rest from a bra. This could void your aftercare if any complication were to arise as you hadn't followed your aftercare. 

Xx
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 26th January 2015, 9:00 pm

Absolutely what MrsB said, if you've been told 24/7, stick with 24/7. It's tempting to air them, but think of it this way - what's 6/8/12 wks (however long you've been told) compared to the next years of your boobs. It's nothing in the grand scheme of things. Keep it up, we've all been there and survived it!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down