Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pain

4 posters

Go down

pain  Empty pain

Post by Fleurina 26th January 2015, 3:13 pm

Hello folks
I am post 10 days and have now run out of my stronger meds. Pain in my left  boob is getting worse not better, obviously a worry as dread an infection. Is it normal at this stage for pain to be getting worse? Paracetomol and ibrufen are not touching the sides of the pain.
Any advice greatly appreciated.
x
Fleurina
Fleurina
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

pain  Empty Re: pain

Post by dling1 26th January 2015, 4:53 pm

I would give your surgeon a ring Hun, by day 10 I was off my meds apart from the odd paracetemol here and there. Try not to panic I'm sure all is fine but he will be able put your mind at rest and give you a prescription for stronger painkillers to ease the pain. If you can't get an appointment with him for a few days go and see your gp for a prescription, hope you feel better soon x
dling1
dling1
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by doradoodle 26th January 2015, 5:44 pm

Id give your ps a call, they should be able to sort meds out for you and have a look at them to put your mind at ease...
Im 5 days post op and off meds, my friend was 14 days before she was off pain relief. Everyones different try not to worry too much. Hope your better soon!
doradoodle
doradoodle
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 26th January 2015, 11:06 pm

Left boob has maybe suffered more trauma & weaker pain meds could be the reason for your discomfort/ pain. 
I was on strong pain meds for around a 6 days & just had a straight forward BA , uplift & implants is a more complex surgery.
Give your surgeon/ clinic a call where you have any concerns & to rule out infection( not that I'm saying it is) might just be you will need a prescription to take something stronger for a little longer.
Let us know how you get on.   Hug XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down