Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift with implants or without?

+5
Fleurina
Toryplum
mirren001
COOKIE
KatyH
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Uplift with implants or without?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift with implants or without?

Post by KatyH 12th February 2015, 11:42 am

Oh Boobz, I think the before in that picture looks fine! I would love mine to look like that. Here's the nearest I could find to mine 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But mine are worse than that! I think mine look deformed! 
I've read your story, and I totall get it. Having kids is such a blessing but it wrecks bodies! I guess a surgeon in Rome would cut your costs massively unless you're in London visit family or something regularly anyway, and are you ok to fly after the surgery or will you have to stay in England for recovery? 
Tory, let us know how the seminar goes. Def worth it for £800 off! 
Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Uplift with implants or without?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Uplift with implants or without?

Post by Boobz 12th February 2015, 2:39 pm

Yes am meeting a Rome surgeon tomorrow - would be so much easier to do it here but I'm just not sure if the standards are as high!

If your boobs have the same fullness as the before pic you shared then I defo think you can get away with just a lift! There is loads to work with at least!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 12th February 2015, 4:53 pm

Yes possibly a tiny bit smaller, but not that much. Only a cup size I'd say. I always wear a DD and today measured properly and went on a bra calculator online and it said DDD or E! So I guess I'd be a D or C. I think the implants are just for upper pole fullness. She only wanted to give me 140cc . I'll definitely make a decision on Saturday! Will keep you posted xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 12th February 2015, 7:55 pm

Yes please do keep us posted!

So I booked the flights, the 3 consultations with Hassan, Georgeu & McDiarmid, the hotel in Birmingham, the train tickets between consults (Brum, Cheltenham and London) and my bank account is £500 worse off! But I hope it will all be worth it, to get to a point where I am feeling confident about picking a surgeon to get the result I want.

So a 3 day Boob Road Trip coming up in early March for me, and then it will be decision time.

I am also meeting my first Italian surgeon tomorrow, and am armed with 3 pages of questions and some pictures of desired outcome - quite a different approach to my last (and only so far) consult!

Wish me luck!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 12th February 2015, 9:26 pm

So glad you've got it all decided and booked up now :) sounds like you're being very organised!

Are you actually going into London? do you mean Chelmsford, Essex for consultation with Mr georgeu? - Just wanted to make sure you weren't going to the wrong place :) xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 13th February 2015, 6:30 am

Yes - I count Chelmsford as London!
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahlou222 13th February 2015, 6:39 am

Ok, I didn't want to think you were going to London when there was no need to :)

What date have you booked to come over? Xx
sarahlou222
sarahlou222
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1349

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 13th February 2015, 6:42 am

Sun 8th - Weds 11th March.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 13th February 2015, 6:55 am

That'll be quite good fun I imagine!  You are indeed very organised.  Hopefully you'll have some time for a bit of a holiday too. Do you still have family in England?  X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 13th February 2015, 7:10 am

Crikey, you have been a busy bee! 

All this prep and research will be worth  it in the long run, promise! 

let us kjow how it goes with your Italian  consultation. Be interesting  to see if its on par with the  consultations over here 

X
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 13th February 2015, 8:01 am

Yes I am interested to see how it goes with Dr Memmo today. He sounded typically Italian on the phone - all bella this and bellisima that.

It's funny though, the Italians are MILES behind on website design, as a general truism for the country. When we were house hunting to rent here, the estate agents' websites were truly terrible! My experience of surgeon hunting on the web has been the same - all of the surgeon's websites look like a 1990s IT project! However Dr Memmo's one was the only one that looked all swish and professional (like UK ones).... it reminded me of Nip/Tuck the US TV series!

But I'm not sure choosing a surgeon on the strength of his website design is probably the way to go...

TBH I am not holding out much hope... I am very organised, and Italians are.... not.... and I am not sure if our personalities are going to mesh.

But, it would be a lot easier to do the surgery here!

Fingers crossed it goes well.

KatyH - my mum lives in Norfolk but we haven't talked about this project yet, so I won't be visiting her this time around. Dad and bro in US. Parents-in-law in the south west, but I'm not sure I will ever tell them about the op - they are rather straight laced and I think would be horrified at the thought of what I am planning!

I have a Boob Road Trip spreadsheet. My husband saw it last night and said I was insane.
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drinkeroftea 13th February 2015, 8:12 am

Very odd!! For some reason i thought the  Italians  would have very flashy, glossy  type Web pages? !

Yes, I'd  think id struggle  to cope if someone  i was  dealing with wasn't  as organised  as I'd  like them to be!  

I've  not long moved back to my parents, and put off telling  them for ages. My mum when she hears the words boob job, just  thinks Jordan  type boobs. But she was very good when i eventually told her. I took the  cowards  way out  though and got her to tell my dad!! 

Haha, just  wait till you actually book, then he will have something  to complain about!! I have 3 different  count  down apps on my phone,  an advent calendar where i open a door a week to use as another countdown  and lists  everywhere!! Phone, handbag, purse, coat pocket, wall, work....
drinkeroftea
drinkeroftea
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 13th February 2015, 3:51 pm

Hey Drinker, Katy and Sarah...

Am aware I am hijacking this thread a bit, so am posting my updates over on the thread I started in the Surgeons/clinics part of the forum - just updated it now re my first Italian consult:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 14th February 2015, 12:56 pm

Having looked at the pics both you ladies have posted of your similar 'before' looks I am pretty sure I'm somewhere in the middle per op. Mine were more the size of boobz, but more the droop and nipple size of Katy! Although my right was tuberous so long, thin, droopy with big nipple. Charming!! Anyhow I don't think I can message you whilst I'm a newbie but really happy to share pics of what you might expect. I had a lollipop lift, nipple reduction and 280 anatomicals. I have to have a revision and personally would like to be a little bigger but am a DD currently and they do look neat and perky. There is a bit of an issue with my right where my original boobie hasn't really blended in with the implant, I'm having that revised and currently considering going a bit bigger. Anyway after that ramble gmas if you would like to see pics and I will find a way xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 14th February 2015, 1:54 pm

Hi Emma - nice to have another lift-lady to chat to. Would really like to see your pics - I will PM you and see if you can reply with the access details? Am still working out how this site works / who I can ask to see pictures from etc.

Sorry to heard you need a revision already - I am most worried about that tbh. Are you having to pay again?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma71 14th February 2015, 2:54 pm

Hi boobz I've got your email, just going to update my picture trail and will send password over. Warning- I look crazy in all the pics! I think it is because I am taking them off myself so not quite sure what to do with myself!! Katy let me know if you want to see too.
Yes the revision is free, excellent aftercare from Spire, not a quibble. You will see the line/ demarcation on my right boob. Apparently combined mastopexy and implant has very high revision rates, as do tubular so it really isn't unexpected. Luckily I didn't find the whole thing at all painful so not too scared.
Emma xx
Emma71
Emma71
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 14th February 2015, 10:05 pm

Hi Emma, thanks so much for sharing, yes I'd definitely be interested in seeing please, if we can work out the technology! I went back to the surgeon today and am now booked in for implants too! Soooo scared.... Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 15th February 2015, 1:10 pm

Ah so what did you decide on then, size wise?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 15th February 2015, 7:34 pm

Oh I still just don't know what to do.  I got persuaded to go with the implants and I get that they want to do what's going to give the best results but I'm really stressing about having them.  They're only 140ccso won't make me bigger than I am now but will just make sure I don't go smaller.  So I guess I should stay a 32DD. I still don't know what to do.  I'm tempted to cancel the whole thing and use the money for a new kitchen!  Wish I just knew what what right to do.  Xx
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 15th February 2015, 8:02 pm

God you sound like me. I go from thinking I'm definitely going ahead, to "what on earth am I thinking" and spending the money on a massive holiday for the family instead!

I had a really vivid dream about having a boob job last night - they were MASSIVE and really scary! I woke up in a sweat!

Not sure if you have already ruled this out, but could you not go for a lift, see what they're like and then have the second op with implant later - a kind of test drive without the implants so to speak?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KatyH 15th February 2015, 10:27 pm

I'd like  to do that, but I forgot to ask at my consultation. I get a bit in awe of the surgeon and just end up agreeing with whatever she says! X
KatyH
KatyH
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Boobz 28th February 2015, 8:39 pm

Hey KatyH - how are you feeling at the moment? Still going for the implant too do you think? Or a new kitchen?
Boobz
Boobz
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2