Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thong bra has anybody used one of these?

+6
dbs
natalia
kerrymac1
nads
tizzyt
angelkitten1
10 posters

Go down

thong bra has anybody used one of these? Empty thong bra has anybody used one of these?

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 12:17 pm

i am wondering if anybody knows where i can get one quite cheap as i know they are very expensive.
my boobs are so close together and i think it would be good to help them seperate a bit.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

thong bra has anybody used one of these? Empty Re: thong bra has anybody used one of these?

Post by tizzyt 18th July 2009, 12:22 pm

Hi,ooh never heard of one of them hun!Have you thought of asking your surgeon for advice about them being close?Personally i think it looks great(great look for topless sunbathing!)Have you been measured yet?x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 972

Back to top Go down

thong bra has anybody used one of these? Empty Re: thong bra has anybody used one of these?

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 12:29 pm

well i had my 8 week check yesterday and he said if i'm not happy he can move the pocket slightly over for me if i want.
i told him i will wait until my 6 month check to decide. i am very very happy with them just i would prefer if they were slighltly apart.
we can't have everything perfect though and the thought of having more surgery jusy doesn't appeal so i reckon i will just leave it.
i thought i would give one of those bras a try though, they are actually for people with symastia, i don't have that but i reckon it would fix my problem.
as for the measuring nooo i still don't know what size i am.
i went into bravissimo yesterday but the were full booked for fittings :sad: you wouldn't think there would be many people in getting measured so i'll have to wait.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 18th July 2009, 12:33 pm

I agree it might be better to wait and see what happens as they may well settle further apart,it does take around 3 months to get the complete picture.It would be a nusiance to have another op,especialy as you're so pleased with them.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 18th July 2009, 12:44 pm

I'll have a look around see if i can find any for cheap AK, i have pm'd u
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 1:10 pm

ahh thanks so much nads, you are a star hunny.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

thong bra has anybody used one of these? Empty great

Post by kerrymac1 18th July 2009, 2:29 pm

Well I think your boobs look fantastic, I'll be well happy if mine turn out half as good as yours chick. xxxx
kerrymac1
kerrymac1
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 566

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 2:31 pm

awww thanks so much hunny, don't get me wrong i am so happy with these i really am and in clothes the cleavage is amazing.
just that it stays the same when the bra comes off lol.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th July 2009, 5:19 pm

i like boobs that have clevage without a bra girls ask surgeons to give them permenant clevages i know a girl did on sofemine and i loved her clevage without a bra
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 9176

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 5:34 pm

really?? maybe i should just leave them this way then lol.
i was thinking if i leave them for long enough then they may well drop and settle a bit further apart anyway i was just going to hurry it along a bit.
most girls say to me they love them this way, it's just i have never seen natural ones that sit so close together.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th July 2009, 5:50 pm

yeah they are lovely hun have u tried balconette bra that should make seperate them and give them a rounded look to at the top i think u should get measured and go find a few baclonette bras on and see if they seperate then i mean try them on to see first
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 6:33 pm

yeah good idea nat, i'll have to go up to a big town or city and get measured soon as thwew is nowhere near me that do measuring.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by natalia 18th July 2009, 6:38 pm

thats a great idea i bet your gonna be massive like g
xx
natalia
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 6:41 pm

lol that's what my oh says too, i bought 2 34 f bras from ebay and i do fit into them but tbh i think i would probably fit a 32 better as the wires sit on my ribs but also dig into the middle of my boobs at the cleavage so maybe i'll be about your size a 32ff or thereabouts.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 18th July 2009, 7:24 pm

wowzas angelkitten they look amazing- I hope mine end up softening a bit as I dont have much of a cleavage at the mo, did you have overs or unders as your surgery details say both?
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 7:34 pm

aww thanks hunny, and sorry for the confusion it's because i have had both lol.
i had unders with my first 2 b/a s then i changed to overs this time and i'm really happy with the overs. i did get a good cleavage with unders too but they were much firmer and didn't move as much.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tizzyt 18th July 2009, 7:37 pm

Hi,love the pic by the way and the bra is gorgeous!Have you tried going for a few hours a day without a bra to see if they separate more?do you still sleep in the sports bra?I went without a bra for a couple of hours a day in the beggining to help my drop and stopped wearing the bra at night, i must say i think it worked.x
tizzyt
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 18th July 2009, 7:42 pm

thanks hun and yes i wear just halterneck bikini's most days as they are so comfy and don't wear a bra at night.
my skin is so tight at the minute but i'm guessing as you say over time when they settle they may seperate a bit more.
i did find a site that sells the thongbra but it was something like $160 i'm not paying that for a bra lol.
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by job1701 19th July 2009, 4:26 pm

hey angelkitten1, for what its worth i agree with other comments I think your boobies look fab! Ok indulge my ignorance! What is a thong bra? x
job1701
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 19th July 2009, 4:46 pm

it has a wide band going down the front to seperate the boobies.
it is used for women with symastia "uniboob"
thanks hun xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy_bunn1e 19th July 2009, 7:20 pm

Just to say they look fab in the pic, and loadsa girls would love to have permanate clevage, me one of them, he,he

But whatever you feel comfortable with xx
fluffy_bunn1e
fluffy_bunn1e
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2697

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 19th July 2009, 7:29 pm

well i was a bit worried at first as when i took my bra off they stayed where they were.
now though with all the girls saying that is a good look i think i will leave them as they are and continue being happy with them like i am with the bra on.
thanks girls i'm loving my Flash
:ghug: for all lovely comments too xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bock 21st July 2009, 3:24 pm

My opinion...

i'd LOVE a permanent cleavage!!!! you lucky, lucky girl

Flash
bock
bock
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1910

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia 21st July 2009, 3:54 pm

I agree!!! Some girls have it all eh AK Give You

I have room for a third boob in my cleavage :evil:
Mia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 5926

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 21st July 2009, 4:27 pm

mia wrote:I agree!!! Some girls have it all eh AK Give You

I have room for a third boob in my cleavage :evil:

oh mia hun you so make me laugh Hysterical
yes i am happy now and appreciate what i have got, especially compared to what i had before omg Shocked
xx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down