Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good news!!! But need advice!!

+2
samlr87
Jess.C x
6 posters

Go down

Good news!!! But need advice!! Empty Good news!!! But need advice!!

Post by Jess.C x 8th October 2014, 8:49 am

Good news is ive finally booked my op!!! 21st December meaning il get two weeks off work with Xmas dance paid my deposit just waiting for my loan to be approved!! 
Met Dr Frati on Monday, told him what I wanted to achieve (currently 34a want 34d/dd) he first suggested 400cc/420cc then he suggested 450cc/425cc I said the smaller one then wheni went to see my pc she said he'd put 450cc/425cc as the agreed size .... I am wanting to try the sizes on again In my own sports bra. 
I really confused I know there's not much in it but that tiny bit bigger could change everything and then again I don't want to regret going smaller!!! Arrgghhhhhhhh huh smiley 
Help....
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Good news!!! But need advice!! Empty Re: Good news!!! But need advice!!

Post by samlr87 8th October 2014, 11:03 am

Congrats on your ba date, exciting times!! You are entitled to go back and try the sizes again and maybe even make some rice boobies to wear at home?
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 8th October 2014, 11:35 am

I was thinking rice boobs Smike I have contacted my pc and she said my surgeons next in on 1st November so I might go back then xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th October 2014, 12:15 pm

Do go back to confirm sizes , even a small amount can make a difference otherwise there wouldn't be so many sizes to choose from.
Have you shown your surgeon pics of the size & look you are after? You could also ask if he can take both sets into theatre on the day to see what ones will achieve the result you are hoping for. They use disposable sizers during op for this purpose.
XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th October 2014, 12:17 pm

always always go back if you can and discuss size if your not sure, im def one for bigger isnt always better as i went the biggest I could and I def think that this is why ive had problems and looking at another reop and its always easoer to go bigger next time than smaller 

but def go and go over sizes again, did you take a picture of the look and size you want as your surgeons size might not be what your thinking, if that makes sense

not long til your op, I dont my ba and reop over the xmas holdays too xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 8th October 2014, 1:04 pm

I'm booked in to see him again 1st November. Didn't really get time to show him he was really busy wish is stayed and said other things but now I've got a second chance
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 8th October 2014, 2:25 pm

That's good you've got another appointment .
Take a list of all the things you want to discuss as it's easy to forget things, your surgeon won't mind you asking lots of questions & discussing things in more depth, he will want you to be happy & reassured going into op.
Pictures are the best way of making sure the surgeon knows what you want as it is there in front of them, in just describing what you are after you can never be sure they are visualising what you mean.
Good luck , let us know how it goes. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 8th October 2014, 3:19 pm

even if he is busy next time take as much time as YOU need to go over the things that your wanting out this operation as its you that need to live with them in the end and ae paying for them

Im sure that all will go well and turn out just the way that you wanted xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 8th October 2014, 6:53 pm

Great news that you've got yourself booked in! But definitely go back and discuss sizing again if there is ANY doubt in your mind. It makes all the difference between too big, too small and just right. The rice boobs are also a fair indication of how big you'll be, so give them a go.

Don't pay too much heed to the bra size though. So many girls come on here with a pre-conceived idea of what a D/DD cup is, and its generally wrong. I would advise getting yourself measured somewhere reputable pre-op (boux avenue, bravissimo, independent lingerie store), or at least double checking your band size so you know where you stand and don't get too big a shock when you think you're heading for a 36C and come out with a 32E! Measure where your band sits, and don't add the 4/5. Whatever it measures, that's your size (I'm 31", wear 32)
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 8th October 2014, 7:21 pm

Congrats :) 
Deffo go back and discuss your sizing. I don't know what other surgeons do but mine orders the implant you've chosen, a slight smaller and slightly bigger one for the day of surgery - I guess people change their mind at the last minute. I'm still trying my rice boobies out all the time umming and arring!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess.C x 9th October 2014, 9:09 am

Thanks girls! In so glad I'm booked in to see him again! You've got to get it right. Just hope I don't regret going smaller! Haha
I have heard other girls who are having him they have booked two implants for the day. Xx
Jess.C x
Jess.C x
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by samlr87 9th October 2014, 10:32 am

I spent lots of time on first appointment talking different sizes but was so unsure so the second appointment was great to have to confirm. Bet you cant wait. I was really excited just for a second appointment, god knows how ill be on ba day lol x
samlr87
samlr87
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 247

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down