Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle

3 posters

Go down

Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle Empty Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle

Post by achorley 21st September 2014, 6:53 pm

Hey ladies..

I've been recommended 615cc or 700cc UHP over the muscle from 375cc. I'm worried about sagging. Of course I know all implant will sag because of gravity but I just want to know your thoughts and experiences if you have larger implants placed over the muscle.

So all ladies with 500cc+ placed over the muscle..
Do you love them?
Are you glad you went with over the muscle?
Are you glad you have a larger implant?
What sort of look do you have?(augmented or natural)
Do you have a type of internal bra?
Do they feel saggy to you? (Obviously they drop and fluff but do you feel they have dropped further than what you had hoped and in what time scale?)
Do you do anything that you feel has prevented sagging or slowed the process down?
What size pre op and post op?
.. last but not least, would you like to have gone bigger?

Don't feel the need to answer all questions but any questions answered would be great.

Thankyou ladies in advance :-)
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle Empty Re: Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle

Post by mirren001 22nd September 2014, 6:23 am

Welcome back.  wavey ,
Hopefully some ladies with larger implants will be along to advise you shortly.
Best wishes for your up coming appointment! &     fingers crossed  Crossed for you that you get your revision for free. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle Empty Re: Ladies with larger implants placed over the muscle

Post by KayDeeStafford 22nd September 2014, 1:05 pm

I have 615cc over the muscle, had AA cup one side and no tissue the other side due to a mastectomy. I LOVE THEM!
They are perfect, I have no complications, no ripples, no saagging, no internal bra.

I had unders prior to this and had every complication going, I was very nervous about overs but they really are amazing, they are more comfortable than the unders (my muscle *pinched*them all the time) they look and feel more natural and I couldn't be happier.

In terms of sagging just wear a good supportive bra when you're out, go braless for a few hours around the house to allow the implant to move in the capsule to stave off CC and always wear a decent sports bra to bed.

Started as an AA ended up a FF.

Hope this helps!
KayDeeStafford
KayDeeStafford
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 296

http://www.noobiestoboobies.blogspot.ie

Back to top Go down

Post by achorley 22nd September 2014, 1:14 pm

Thanks hun very helpful. I currently had overs now but have no uppe pole. I had 375cc and went from 32A-32FF but no upper pole due to them not putting in a larger enough impalt. Apparently. Just very worried about future sagging!! X
achorley
achorley
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down