Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lefty doesnt feel right :(

4 posters

Go down

Lefty doesnt feel right :( Empty Lefty doesnt feel right :(

Post by Charlii 14th September 2014, 7:35 pm

I just got myself a new bikini top, and was checking myself out in the mirror because it fits a dream and made me feel amazing, and was moving them around and having a play basically (hey, don't judge me!). Anyways, when I move them upwards, something doesn't feel right on the inside of the left breast. Best way to describe it is almost like a £2 sized area underneath the top of the implant towards the cleavage feels kinda like its rubbing against something. Its been a tad sore recently, so I've just been in my sports bras more, but this just felt wrong. Righty is fine, no feeling like that whatsoever, and when I move any other way, there's nothing, just the up motion. I've been doing a lot of DIY/painting, so I'm sure its just a strain or something. No running or exercise recently due to my illness (chubs), but I was hoping to get back to power walking/running next week. Seeing surgeon on 30th for routine check up. Any thoughts to what it could be? Am I over worrying myself? I've had a relatively stress free recovery, but there was an incident at about 4wks where I pulled the muscle in my left, so I've always been more aware of it, but this is such a different feeling from a post run ache for example.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Lefty doesnt feel right :( Empty Re: Lefty doesnt feel right :(

Post by Mammamia 14th September 2014, 8:15 pm

Sorry hun I'm not experienced enough to offer any advice but try not to worry as I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe you've just over done it. At least you have your appt soon so they can guide you and if you are worried phone and try and being it forward x
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2014, 8:15 pm

It could be a nerve Charlii. If it's only happening when you're moving your boob upward this does sound like the most likely. Especially when you say that putting your sportsbra on just feels wrong too, because a sportsbra does tend to slightly push your boobs up a little don't they which will explain you getting no respite from using them. 

Do you have any comfort bras Charlii? Like the Belvia Bra? 

It's not something anyone should ever use for healing (that's not for you Charlii, just for others reading because I've seen it mentioned lots of times here for post-op care. They're a 'comfort' bra, not a sportsbra at all)

They're super comfortable Charlii and have a little support in them, so maybe you could try one of those. I think Wilkos are actually selling them half price right now, well they were a week or so ago. They could be the perfect answer for you couldn't they. Giving that little support without the rigidity. 

Other than that, I'm sure your surgeon will have the answer on the 30th babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th September 2014, 9:16 pm

I think my English was bad there! What I meant is the sports bra is fine, it's the sensation inside that feels wrong! I'm in a lonsdale, so it's not high impact, more comfort anyways. 

Problem is, I can't tell anymore what 'normal' is, what's a symptom of my Stills, what's a side affect of my steroids. Had pins and needles the whole of yesterday, and apparently that can just happen sometimes! I'm sure I'm overreacting and have just done myself a mischief painting the room. I guess I'm a little jumpy what with all the hospital visits and everything.
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by COOKIE 14th September 2014, 9:29 pm

Im on steroids myself right now and they can be awful and although your original illness may feel better, you can often exchange one problem with another.

I've been on and off steds for years Charlii and they really can do all sorts of things to your body so your right not to rule that out. It does sound like a nerve problem though with it only happening in the one single breast in the one single position. 

I'm an old timer with the autoimmune condition and rheumatoid and steroids Charlii, got legs like tree trunks now and feet like balls with toes sticking out (so painful sad smile ) so if you're ever wondering but don't want to run the doc, feel free to email me babe and I'll help if I can. It's better than sitting worrying and I don't mind at all. 

Back to boobs - If you're most comfy in your sportsbra, then stay in that hun. It's not long till the 30th (dunno were the times going!) so you get your reassurance then, or if it's really bothering you I'm sure your doc won't mind taking a look. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 14th September 2014, 9:58 pm

Thanks cookie. Think Hubs is getting sick of all my grumbles, so at least I can come here too. So bored of taking all these meds, I don't know how you do it. I'll stick to the sports bras and bring it up on the 30th. And supervise the diy instead of helping!!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by mirren001 16th September 2014, 9:45 am

If I'm understanding you right and that it just feels / sensations different and doesn't look any different would think its just nerve related, maybe from over doing the DIY or just something that would have happened whether you have implants or not and regardless of any activities.
I get strange nerve sensations from time to time latest being my scalp feeling like cold water trickling down back of head , only lasted seconds but felt really weird.
Because the feeling is where you have had implants you tend to worry that something's not right which is only natural, hopefully all is well & you'll be reassured at your check up. X
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down