Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 Weeks already!

4 posters

Go down

6 Weeks already! Empty 6 Weeks already!

Post by SammiH 8th August 2014, 1:46 pm

Hi Ladies,
First sorry I haven't been around much, I've gone back to work following maternity leave and I feel like I have no time to myself at the moment.
Im 6 week post op now and everything is going well so far. I think I have some vendors cord (if thats whats its called) but hoping that will do on it own? But I'm really pleased with my scars. I have some horrendous scars from having a few moles removed years ago and I feared my scars would be the same but they are so neat which is a such a relief.
Got myself measured yesterday as I couldn't wait any longer and I'm a 32F according to Boux Avenue. It was really hard to not buy tonnes of beautiful bras. Limited myself to 3 bras and 2 bikinis for my holiday in September. Really could have spent a small fortune in there!!
Ive update my picture trail if anyone wants to see how the twins have progressed.

Hope you are all well and i'll try and come back more regularly now.

Thanks
Sam
SammiH
SammiH
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

6 Weeks already! Empty Re: 6 Weeks already!

Post by Charlii 8th August 2014, 2:47 pm

Wow, 6 already! I think you mean Mondors cords! They’ll go away eventually, if they're not too painful try and massage them to help, but they'll go on their own. 

That's a great size! I've love that store, could easily spend all my money there!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Wee Lou 8th August 2014, 6:16 pm

aww that's great!! WOW good size! first time I had went into the store Boux avenue and felt so much more confident than I would have been pre-op, in fact probably would have left depressed lol. Not long to feel great on holiday too!! im going away October cant wait too x
Wee Lou
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Mammamia 8th August 2014, 9:04 pm

That's great Ssm you must be so pleased! Just had a peak at your trail and they are looking great! Scars looks really neat too! Enjoy the new underwear! I'm off shopping tomorrow  Stars
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down