Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Totally new

3 posters

Go down

Totally new Empty Totally new

Post by sezegg 19th July 2014, 3:49 am

Hey all, I had my BA yesterday, 375 natrell unders (sorry not sure on spelling as Im currently in bed) I was told to buy a sports bra to wear for 6 weeks but then after surgery told to wear a compression band only for the first 2 weeks then the sports bra.

I'm just worried as I'm going back to work in a week and well the band doesn't cover the nips Lol! Any suggestions?

Also my pain is pretty bad at the moment. Codeine is helping but I feel like someone's sat on my chest and it hurts to take a deep breath, boobs are so swollen they look shiny! I'm sure this is all normal but I think I just need a bit of reassurance.

Also what's that weird bubbly farting noise when I'm adjusting my band? It terrified me before.

Bag of nerves signing off!
sezegg
sezegg
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Totally new Empty Re: Totally new

Post by Ella88 19th July 2014, 9:05 am

Hello! Didn't want to read and run  Smike Wondering if loose crop tops might help? Breastfeeding pads or cotton wool pads are great for hiding nips, and a crop top might help hold them in place and give you a bit of extra coverage. M&S had quite a good range last time I looked. You might want to double check that's okay with your surgeon though, and obviously you don't want anything tight that's going to interfere with your surgeon's advice.

On the day you have surgery, you're still full of anaesthetic and meds, so pain is often not too bad, then it hits you the next day, so don't worry! Day 2 and 3 were SO painful for me! Just rest lots, keep on top of your meds, make sure you're eating and drinking plenty, and try some icepacks on the tops of your boobs (obviously don't let your incisions get wet). 

Boobs making weird noises is pretty normal hun - mine are making lovely squelching noises atm. Lots of girls seem to get crackling, farting and sloshing sounds!

Hope that helps a bit, congrats on the new additions! x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by sezegg 19th July 2014, 9:11 am

Thanks for the reply, I feel like a total hypochondriac today! Crop tops sound like a great idea but I'll check with my surgeon. I feel really nauseous at the moment and think its the codeine. I've got a 24 number for a doctor at transform I'm wondering if he will do me a prescription for some Antiemetics as I can't really eat that much :(

The pain today is awful, feel like I've fell about 3 stories onto concrete Lol.

How long are you post op? x
sezegg
sezegg
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 19th July 2014, 9:20 am

Aw don't feel like that at all! from what I've read on here, it's totally normal to be worrying about stuff - it's an operation after all and you want everything to go well, and for your new boobs to be perfect! I've got a really achey lefty at the moment and keep having to calm myself down and stop worrying about it!

I had really bad sickness and appetite loss too with the codeine - if you're really struggling to keep stuff down or eat, maybe ring the hospital and ask if there's anything else you can take instead. 

I had surgery last friday, so now 8 days post op - days 2 and 3 were horrible, but it DOES pass! Have you got someone looking after you? I found the best thing for the pain was just to lie still and sleep lots x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sezegg 19th July 2014, 9:23 am

Lol I know I think it's because its such a big deal having actual boobs in terrified something will go wrong.

So is it lots better 8 days down the line? Are yours under or over?

I'm drinking pineapple juice and its helping a bit but the codeine seems to be the only thing touching the pain. Its just when I move or take a deep breath. So glad I found this forum though its a godsend xx
sezegg
sezegg
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sezegg 19th July 2014, 9:26 am

And yeah I'm back at home at the moment so being pampered by my parents. My boyfriend is offering to bring me stuff but I think he has ulterior motives :) ha x
sezegg
sezegg
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 19th July 2014, 9:28 am

yeh I was the same hun, just try to relax and enjoy them, I keep reminding myself that lots of people have them done! I had unders too and started feeling human again round day 4, so it is just a case of sitting it out, having people to look after you will definitely help, lol at your bf!!  x x
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 19th July 2014, 10:55 am

Hi, welcome to the forum! Ellas given you some great advice already. The key thing is that it does get better! Most girls worst day is around 3/4, then they have a turn around on day 5. If the codeine is not enough, take some paracetamol in between, but stay away from ibuprofen as its a blood thinner. 

If you've been told just the band for the first couple weeks, a loose crop should be ok to hide your modesty, but check with the surgeon. 

The squelching noises, or farty boobs, is trapped fluids and air bubbles around the implant from the surgery. It'll dissipate naturally into your body eventually, but there'll be noises for a couple weeks! Swollen and shiny is normal too, they're going to look weird for a while whilst they settle into the pocket. Best thing is to try and not over analyse them. It's hard coz they're new and wow boobs I wanna look all day! But they're going to change so much in the next 12wks. 

Have a good read around the BA info forums, it'll help give you an idea what to expect. Join in, ask any questions you have, and enjoy!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down