Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sizing advise!!

4 posters

Go down

Sizing advise!!  Empty Sizing advise!!

Post by Laur026 13th July 2014, 5:36 pm

Hey everyone I have been to 2 consultations one has reccomended a 425 cc implant basically he was quite abrupt and said that's what I need as I have loose skin! May as well have said it wasn't up for discussion! The other consultation agreed at least a 425 cc but kind of edged me towards a 525 cc! I'm an a-b cup 11 and a half stone and 5 foot 8! Excess skin from loosing 4 stone! Please can I have some advise I don't want to look ridiculously huge but obviously want a good cleavage and to be filled out again as I was quite busty originally! Thanks in advance
Laur026
Laur026
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Sizing advise!!  Empty Re: Sizing advise!!

Post by Charlii 13th July 2014, 7:17 pm

Hi laur. I would say go get a couple more opinions to be sure. 4/500's sound like a lot, but it'd be tailored to your body. Some girls need a bigger implant to fill out, or even achieve the same as what a 250 might get a different girl. Has anyone discussed an uplift at all? That could be an option if you've got a lot of excess, but want a smaller implant. 

Speak to a couple more surgeons, get their opinions, and try on some rice boobs to get an idea of how they would look on you.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Laur026 13th July 2014, 7:29 pm

They we're both quite happy not go do an uplift as I'm quite young the implant should fill them out enough! I've got another cons next week. I was happy to go with the 425's but my friend had hers done last week and ready regrets not going for the bigger implant offered! Yeah I'm going to have to try them on! Thanks for your help
Laur026
Laur026
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakes7891 13th July 2014, 8:30 pm

I had a 445cc and im 5'8 9 stone and mine dont look ridiculous at all they are perfect so I would go for the bigger size personally as in clothes I dont look big but naked they look big... so you dont have to worry about looking too big. 445cc was my largest sensible size offered ... I hope this helps x
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 13th July 2014, 8:33 pm

Bigger isn't always better. Plus so early post op, every girl get the boob greed! They seem smaller coz they're so high and tight you don't get a real feel for their true size until around 6 months. 

For me, my surgeon suggested 340 and 375, and took both in with him. The decision for size was taken away as the smaller was the largest he could safely fit for me. Also, I'm glad I didn't go any bigger, as I'm the other side of the size problem now being a 32DD/E, so I still can't just walk in a store and buy off the shelf!!

If you think you'd like bigger, certainly discuss it with the surgeon and ask if they can take multiple sizes in. No good surgeon will go bigger than is safe for your health and body though, so if they say X is the biggest you can have, I'd go with it.
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 13th July 2014, 8:47 pm

I'm a bit worried about the size, my surgeon has said 510cc, he reckons I'll be around dd which I'm happy with, I just don't want to look to big. Think I need to speak to my surgeon again, I think he must think I'm crazy, when he was looking at my breasts he lifted his arms so I lifted mine he looked at me as if I was crazy and said no I just mean you have a little droop. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by babycakes7891 13th July 2014, 8:55 pm

I definitely would suggest making yourself some rice boobs as it really does give you a good guide ... or at least it did for me... x
babycakes7891
babycakes7891
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 103

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 13th July 2014, 9:00 pm

I have done that and I am happy with the size. Just keep thinking I'm going to come round and be the size of Jordan. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down