Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping!

+5
Ella88
Princess_x
Charlii
Mammamia
kezjb
9 posters

Go down

Shopping!  Empty Shopping!

Post by kezjb 6th July 2014, 9:22 am

I keep looking at clothes and dresses and thinking 'that will look great on me when I have new boobs' I am holding off buying anything until they're done as think I will be able to wear things I don't feel I can fill now. 
Soo excited! 
So strange looking at all my bras and knowing none will fit me soon :) 
Just needed to voice that, am getting so excited waiting!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 470

Back to top Go down

Shopping!  Empty Re: Shopping!

Post by Mammamia 6th July 2014, 10:12 am

I had that feeling too! And the night before my op I threw out all my bras....that was the best bit!!
Mammamia
Mammamia
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1275

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th July 2014, 11:44 am

Ha, that pile of bras in the bin made so so happy! 

You'd think it wears off, but actually I just had it all over again yesterday. I've booked a trip to Jamaica in April, so did a bit of hols shopping now and was like, I can wear a maxi dress now and not worry about it looking shapeless and falling off! It's tricky re learning your body shape, what suits you, that fine line between I wanna show these off but not look slutty, the world of different shaped bras out there to enhance and change you're shape, rather than just triple padding! Very exciting times ladies!!
Charlii
Charlii

Number of posts : 5339

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_x 6th July 2014, 1:06 pm

Wait until you throw out all your old bra's haha x
Princess_x
Princess_x
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 2671

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 6th July 2014, 1:11 pm

I thought that Charlii, I don't want to look slutty but I like strapless dresses and don't feel like I can fill them. I even feel a bit empty in vest tops! 
I have lost my bra hierarchy now, I used to have nice bras, every day bras, now I wear my nice ones all the time! Never thought of chucking them all out!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 6th July 2014, 1:14 pm

I am a bit pear shaped too, I've spent so long mastering how to dress, being hourglass will be sooo strange :P
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th July 2014, 2:44 pm

I bought the cutest dress for a wedding, prom a-line strapless. But it was very busty and very short, so T&A on display!! Def a nono. But I replaced it with a knee length body con with lace sleeve and insert slashed to cleavage. It was the perfect amount of on display, but not! So there is a learning curve, but you get there!
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ella88 6th July 2014, 3:50 pm

Haha I keep doing the same! Literally haven't bought any clothes (except button shirts for post-op) for about 6 months now! It's a good feeling knowing that stuff is going to fit nicely in a few months, isn't it :-D
Ella88
Ella88
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Dollydoo3 6th July 2014, 6:12 pm

I'll just be happy that my ribs are not bigger then my boobies when I have mine. I put a vest on and it looks like I have 4 small boobes. Xx
Dollydoo3
Dollydoo3
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 6th July 2014, 6:56 pm

That's exactly what I've been doing! Haven't bought any proper clothes in ages other than essentials to tide me over.

Excited that I'll find a whole new wardrobe of clothes that I'd never fell happy or confident wearing at the moment.
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 6th July 2014, 8:52 pm

Glad I'm not the only one :) I keep going to shop online but don't want to till I know my new shape and what will suit me :)
Am thinking about what to do with my 34B bras now. I have sooo many!
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlii 6th July 2014, 8:53 pm

There's actually a sticky about where you can donate old bras to charity. I didn't know about it at the time, but it's better than binning them if they're in good nick
Charlii
Charlii

Back to top Go down

Post by kezjb 6th July 2014, 8:56 pm

Have seen that, I did think anyone with 34Bs doesn't really need a bra, but I have some lovely ones that have barely been worn.
kezjb
kezjb
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple123 6th July 2014, 10:45 pm

I've put mine all in a box, I had 45 bras in total and 6 sports bras! Going to fonate them I think  :ok:
Purple123
Purple123
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruthie000 7th July 2014, 10:35 am

I have found that I still fit in to nearly all the clothes in wardrobe but I just fill the tops out properly now and I've balanced up my pear shape hips. I though I would be able to buy lots of new clothes as soon as I wearing underwire bras at 6 weeks but I found that my boobs are still changing shape 3 months down the line. 

I sold some of old bras on ebay as I had some expensive ones and some still new with the tags on! I put the money towards buying some new ones. Still have all my old bras and will donate them to charity. But I have kept hold of my favourite old bra (with lots of padding) just to remind me of how small I used to be!
Ruthie000
Ruthie000
Active BJSF Member

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Franbo 7th July 2014, 6:42 pm

Purple123 wrote:I've put mine all in a box, I had 45 bras in total and 6 sports bras! Going to fonate them I think  :ok:

Wow, I have.....2....which no one would want in their right minds! I do live in sports bra mainly throughout the week at work and generally let them free in the evening, won't be able to do that soon!
Franbo
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 223

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down