Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 days pics up and i have a question

+2
nads
dbs
6 posters

Go down

3 days pics up and i have a question Empty 3 days pics up and i have a question

Post by dbs 13th July 2009, 7:29 pm

Its 3 days post op and my boobs have got bigger already so im quite pleased (same password as before) will they get much bigger do you think? have loads of bruises and swelling though so you cant see the line underneath as yet.

I have a question about bloating though. I look about 4 months pregnant at the moment not sure if its because of the GA or the meds or both- took senna last night and went to the loo this morning but havnt been against since sorry if TMI :oops:

Just wondered if theres anything I can do to reduce it as its looks awful and I feel fat!

x
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1142

Back to top Go down

3 days pics up and i have a question Empty Re: 3 days pics up and i have a question

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 7:35 pm

dbs wrote:Its 3 days post op and my boobs have got bigger already so im quite pleased (same password as before) will they get much bigger do you think? have loads of bruises and swelling though so you cant see the line underneath as yet.
Just took a look dbs and they have filled out already havent they Boobs although this is probably the swelling coming through a bit now, your muscle is traumatised too so I think this will go down and they will settle more and fill out at the bottom after a couple of months. Unders are a long process hun but they will fill out more after swelling goes, i noticed this alot at 2 months po
I have a question about bloating though. I look about 4 months pregnant at the moment not sure if its because of the GA or the meds or both- took senna last night and went to the loo this morning but havnt been against since sorry if TMI :oops:

Just wondered if theres anything I can do to reduce it as its looks awful and I feel fat!

x
I would say just let your body get over the big op its been through, no reason to rush things hun, your body will be back to normal soon and you just had your op x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13463

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

3 days pics up and i have a question Empty Re: 3 days pics up and i have a question

Post by dbs 13th July 2009, 7:38 pm

Oh I hope they dont shrink to much, the swelling looks like its just at the bottom so fingers crossed I wont loose my size or ill cry :sad:
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 7:40 pm

Did you want quite big boobs dbs? I think you have a very slim figure and any bigger you would've got rippling or other problems. I think they look perfect on your frame, really lovely, are you happy with them?
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cakey_baby 13th July 2009, 7:44 pm

Hiya Hunny

Sorry i have been so manic this weekend ive only just had a peek, they look gorgeous hun! are you not happy with the size? i think the same as Nads your teeny tiny hun any bigger and you may have had problems i think they suit you so well and remember lots of changes to come Hug

x x x
cakey_baby
cakey_baby
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 3773

Back to top Go down

Post by dbs 13th July 2009, 7:45 pm

Im happier with them today then yesterday as they seem to have dropped more. I think they look quite small in the first pic not like a d at all. If they stay the size they are now Ill be pleased, anything more will be a bonus!
dbs
dbs
BJSF Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by nads 13th July 2009, 8:00 pm

There are alot of changes to come hun, keep taking pics to compare in case the boobie greed monster comes haha x
nads
nads
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gotsomeboobs 13th July 2009, 8:37 pm

could I take a peek please dbs?? xxxx
gotsomeboobs
gotsomeboobs
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1331

Back to top Go down

Post by sarahsbabies 13th July 2009, 9:15 pm

Wow, isn't it amazing how they got bigger all by themselves, clever boobies. Looking good, even if it is just swelling, you've still got the fluffing fairy to pay a visit. You can have my visit to Hug
sarahsbabies
sarahsbabies
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1570

Back to top Go down

Post by angelkitten1 13th July 2009, 9:27 pm

hiya hunny, i just looked at your pics and wow, they look amazing and very natural.
yes they do look bigger already hun Boobs
as for the bloating i think most of us get that, it's totally normal and will go away.
i know it feels horrible when you feel all fat and dreadful.
drink plenty of water and be careful not to take alot of co codamol they tend to be very bad for constipation.
xxx
angelkitten1
angelkitten1
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1935

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down