Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan

4 posters

Go down

Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan Empty Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan

Post by SamCarty 2nd April 2014, 6:15 pm

Hey!
Sorry it wont allow me to respond to you personally in inbox as I hadn't commented enough in threads xx

So pleased, had a sneaky peak, covered in tape, but look amazing, mr Hassan totally set me at ease and I have seen plenty of surgeons for assessments, I trusted him 100%. Obviously I can't see final results but from what I can see, I think I will be pleased...... I was an empty b before and had 425 in one boob and 480 in other....... What are your stats hun? xo
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan Empty Re: Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan

Post by Doughty 2nd April 2014, 6:26 pm

That's so good to hear, well done u! Was u really nervous? I'm petrified of even booking! I'm sure he has done an amazing job...v envious that ur done and dusted! So what size r u hoping to achieve? I'm an empty b/c and am hoping for big d, having 315cc. I'm size 10, 5 ft 4, how about u? Tx for responding as well, did u stay over? X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 361

Back to top Go down

Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan Empty Re: Doughty - my op with mr sultan hassan

Post by SamCarty 2nd April 2014, 6:46 pm

My op was at 2pm, so glad I stayed over, I was brought round at 6pm, but could barely move until 8.30/9pm and then had lots of pain relief and drifted in and out of sleep, glad I stayed over. Im size 10, 5ft 4 too! I'm hoping to achieve a DD. Try not to be scared, he's an amazing Man he was making me laugh before going under yesterday (though I was too scared to be made to laugh!)
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 2nd April 2014, 8:53 pm

Sorry, just popped out for a quick run :) wow we hv v similar stats but q a big difference in the size we chose. How r u feeling now? He is v down to earth....it's the lead up I'm dreading. Hope u hv a speedy recovery x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCarty 2nd April 2014, 8:59 pm

Thank you :) I am naturally quite broad that's why I chose my implants..... When are you hoping to book for ? 
As soon as I met him, I knew he was my surgeon, just needed the courage then... Feel a bit poorly now, just need to sleep I think! xx
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 2nd April 2014, 9:01 pm

Ah well hv a lovely rest tonight, tx for all your updates...il def keep following ur progress. I hv a slot for 2nd may, need to pay my deposit to secure the slot! Xxx
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCarty 2nd April 2014, 9:04 pm

Thanks Hun, you won't regret it.... Have a glass of wine on Saturday and call and book, they took my payment on a Sunday night after I had some Dutch courage!! Think I paid in full as only a 4/5 weeks till op date.... Had mr Hassan suggested a 2 stage procedure? x
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 2nd April 2014, 9:12 pm

Ha yes that's one way round it! It will be 4 weeks Friday so I've told his secretary il let her know by Friday :) he said two stage is better but had another chat on the phone and he said its only for aesthetic reasons but no medical reason not to hv done in one op so I'm happy with that and decided...finally I'm going to the both. Well done u for being so decisive and taking the plunge! X
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCarty 2nd April 2014, 9:20 pm

He suggested 2 stage with me, so hard with kids and jobs etc and 2 recoveries, so I went for one procedure too. I love that they don't bother you at all,and they just wait for you to call them. I've felt supported from start to finish to be honest :) let me know if you decide to go ahead x
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 9:51 pm

Doughty get it booked looool xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 2nd April 2014, 10:25 pm

Im gona b the longest ever pre ba girl! I even find myself funny now...in a ridiculous get a grip sort of way! My sis has had to boob jobs and she laughs at me, so strange how we r so different, I say 'did u ever worry about this that and the other' she just looks at me like crazy! 

Tink u made me chuckle!
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 2nd April 2014, 10:40 pm

I'm.going to make a post dedicated to you and ask on it daily if u have booked looool

I understand it's scary though so you do it in ur own time xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 3rd April 2014, 2:44 pm

Hi - just wondering how your feeling after your ba & uplift?
Hope your feeling great 

Only 11 days til mine - eeekkkk
Xx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCarty 3rd April 2014, 2:59 pm

Hey! I'm 48 hours in and much more comfortable...... I peek at them all the time, can't believe they're mine! Soooo exciting! 
Need to rest a lot...... Desperate to do bits round the house, but just have to do nothing! It's hard xx
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 3rd April 2014, 4:18 pm

Great stuff!!!
I know I'm going to find it hard not doing stuff around the house!! 
Keep us updated on your progress 

Xxxx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 7th April 2014, 11:52 am

Hey samcarty, just wondered how ur getting on? What is the dressing like, don't think u have to change for a while? What post op bra did u opt for? Hope ur well x
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SamCarty 9th April 2014, 7:47 am

Hey! 
Thanks for the message, I opted for a m and s extra high impact bra it's all black and pink inside, I bought 2 sizes so mr Hassan could choose and I'll return the other! 
I'm feeling really good, it's hard not doing much as I like to get on and I have a very active 6 month old!!  3 weeks till tapes come off so not long..... Eeek!! Xx
SamCarty
SamCarty
Newbie BJSF Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doughty 9th April 2014, 8:33 pm

Hi tx il take a look on the website, was thinking of the Macom... I know it's sounds ridiculous with cost of the op but I'm trying to save pennies now so need to get the most reasonable :)
Doughty
Doughty
BJSF Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down