Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later...

5 posters

Go down

Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later... Empty Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later...

Post by eddy787 9th March 2014, 11:05 pm

Evening ladies

Just thought I would pop back to say hi to everyone, it's been a while! Hope everyone's surgeries has gone well and you're all enjoying the new boobies!

I'm now 8 months post op, time has flown (although it didn't seem to the first few months!) and just wanted to pop in to tell all the pre-op ladies that it's still one of the best things I've ever done for myself. No regrets whatsoever.

I had a full anchor lift with a small reduction to my left. The positives, I can honestly say I've never had such good boob shape and they are now the perfect size for my frame in my mind, I am a 30E and totally chuffed I can actually wear dresses without a bra (not that I do often, trying to preserve their pertness by mostly wearing sport bras!). The negatives (and these are me specific, not generally about uplifts), my vertical scar is still visible, but this is due to my skin type. My left areola is a little stretched at the bottom due to the tension of the join, so it looks a little pointy instead of rounded at the bottom. Surgeon has said this can be easily corrected under a local anaesthetic but we will til the 12 months point to make the call. So all in all, yes may need a minor correction, but I am totally pleased with the shape of my new boobs!

If anyone has any questions about uplifts, please feel free to ask. Love to return the favour of the ladies that helped me xx
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later... Empty Re: Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later...

Post by mirren001 10th March 2014, 5:00 pm

Glad to hear you are well and loving your new pert boobs! it's also good to know that any minor adjustments you may need to have can be done under local anaesthetic. XXX
mirren001
mirren001

Number of posts : 3459

Back to top Go down

Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later... Empty Re: Uplift, no implants, 8 Months Later...

Post by Boney1992 10th March 2014, 6:15 pm

Glad to hear you're loving your boobs babe! Uplift and no implants and you're a 30E, now that is amazing!

I'm getting uplift and implants babe, obviously our recovery will be different but what was it like recovering after just having an uplift? I was told because of my skin type (mixedrace) the scars will be very visible.....they will fade but apparently not as much as someone else with a lighter skin tone. Does the fact that you can still see the scar bother you? Xx
Boney1992
Boney1992
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 1513

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkerbell24 10th March 2014, 6:30 pm

great that you managed to achieve the look that you wanted without implants isnt it

glad to hear that your doing well xx
tinkerbell24
tinkerbell24
BJSF Elite Member

Number of posts : 8811

Back to top Go down

Post by Moomins 15th March 2014, 3:06 pm

Hi - fab that you've had such a great experience. 

I'm having implants & uplift in 4 weeks. 

Just like boney asked - regardless that you can see the scar I guess your still really happy with the results. 
The scars are my only worry in having an uplift 

Thanks for sharing your experience xx
Moomins
Moomins
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 222

Back to top Go down

Post by eddy787 21st March 2014, 12:51 am

Hi Ladies,

Sorry for the late response, I didn't get any notifications for some reason so have only just logged on to check!

In answer, recovery was entirely pain free, I still have the painkillers I was issued in my bathroom cabinet, did not have any pain at all, maybe the slight twitch when (I'm guessing) internal nerves were reconnecting but apart from that the only discomfort was the one super sensitive nipple. One nipple was numb for about two months, whilst the other was just so sensitive, I had to wear cotton pads to ease the sensitivity, other than that did not feel a thing! The thing I found most difficult with recovery was being impatient for things to be better, I wanted to be back at the gym, I wanted to stretch, I wanted to do my 'normal' stuff and found that I couldn't do any of that for around 3 months. It may sound easy reading that but in reality, it was hard work adjusting to letting my body just rest and having to be careful with my boobs for that amount of time.  At times I felt my boobs were never going to be back to normal, I had to ignore them in the end!!

Ref scars, I'm Asian, so I knew my scars due to my skin tone/type would take longer to fade, so they aren't bothering me at present as I think at 8 months its what I expected, but I am hopeful that they will eventually fade, if they don't I will try bleaching crème (not run this by the surgeon yet) and if they don't fade entirely by say 2 year point, then I will be disappointed. 

Hope that helps - if you have any other questions, just fire away.:-)
eddy787
eddy787
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 399

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down