Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Breast Buddies
Hi and welcome to Breast Buddies Forum!

As a guest you're more than welcome to browse the forums and get information about breast augmentation surgery. We feel that everyone deserves to look and feel their best, and all are welcome to have a look around! However some forums are hidden and some aren't available to guests, so you're more than welcome to join up and join in to fully take advantage of all the site has to offer.

Why Register?

• Keep up to date with the latest surgery news
• Chat to friendly girls who've been through the op
• See pictures of real life patients
• Get advice on implant types, sizes, shapes, placements and more
• Ask our resident BAAPS surgeons
• Get your own boob job diary and calendar events
• Get your countdown ticker to your special day
• Access members-only forums

Plus more... much more!

Use the buttons below to register or log in.

Thanks for visiting and talk you soon!
Breast Buddies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how do I find out how I paid for my op?

4 posters

Go down

how do I find out how I paid for my op? Empty how do I find out how I paid for my op?

Post by salbos83 30th December 2013, 8:54 pm

Hi ladies.
I'm trying to find out how I paid for my pip implant operation back in 2004 as I'm praying I paid by credit card and can claim through that. Transform say they have no record of payment details as they only have to keep them for so long. I really can't remember how I paid and what credit cards I owned at the time (it was nearly a decade ago). Is there any way of me finding out. Any advise would be hugely appreciated xxxx Give You
salbos83
salbos83
Newbie BJSF Member

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

how do I find out how I paid for my op? Empty Re: how do I find out how I paid for my op?

Post by mrsball 30th December 2013, 10:00 pm

Hi Hun, I'm not too sure , maybe with a credit report eg experian may have records of cards you held and should have your credit history.

Your bank maybe also as you would have had to pay the card off? 

Then once you know the cards to actually speak to someone to do checks back? 
X
mrsball
mrsball
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 5982

Back to top Go down

how do I find out how I paid for my op? Empty Re: how do I find out how I paid for my op?

Post by COOKIE 31st December 2013, 12:12 am

Your bank will have details of all transactions babe, so you know the year and month of your op, maybe ask for bank statements for the two moths prior and the month of your op, so you have 3 months of statements to go through. You will have paid around that 3 month timescale wouldn't you? If you think you booked a lot earlier and its possible you paid in full earlier then ask for 6 months.

You'll have to pay to retrieve the information. I've no idea of cost so you'll have to call your bank and ask hun but it can be done and if it costs you £60 as an example... Like I said I've absolutely no idea of cost. It could be a tenner. But if you find you did pay by card its a small investment isn't it babe. Xx
COOKIE
COOKIE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 28796

https://boobjobsupportforum.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by pr1ncessmummy 4th February 2014, 10:56 pm

Hiya,

I also had my PIPs put in in 2004 and Transform have been able to give me a photocopy of the card used along with details of the card number etc, so maybe ask someone else? Because it seems strange that they still have mine from March 2004 if they say they don't have yours? 
-x-x-
pr1ncessmummy
pr1ncessmummy
BJSF Addict

Number of posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down